Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with passive income - page 7. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 03:39:49 PM
Hmm ... I certainly will only say my personal opinion about this, but I think that such a project as Decred or Envion, can bring not bad money for those who really want and can receive money, and of course the Kryll project, I think the most profitable option
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 03:39:41 PM
I quite like NAV. I have a NAV box Raspberry Pi. Keep it plugged into the mains uses low electricity and generates POS coins. The more coins  - the more you earn. Love it!
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 23, 2018, 03:38:03 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

As for as I understand you are waiting additional benefit with your coins. You can try WCT. If you have wct, you can take weekly airdrops. please think it.
Activity: 238
February 23, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
Now the cryptocurrency market has a huge volume and there are many coins that can deliver a handsome income. The most easy way is to buy and hold them for long period of time to generate good amounts of income. Staking is a good way to earn, along with staking Altcoins trading is the another way to get more profit. I have seen people earning massive income by making investment on Red Pulse, PRL, Datum, SONM.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
If you want cheap coin, there is Hodlcoin, also KB3 (before B3Coin), DigitalNote (the income is very very low).
There is a lot more coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 07:43:01 AM
Apart from node, gas and other incentive generated from some altcoin, dividends is another way of generating passive income on your investment on coin or token. I heard of spectre.ai will paying dividend on their sxdt token starting from April this year! It's worth checking out!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
unicoin.pw

A good coin is Universe. There is a wallet, the technology is proof-of-stake (8% per month), even its own game is. A good team, always answer any questions about the project. It is also possible to use a cloudy wallet.
Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 07:33:41 AM
There are many which can give you and and make you earn passive income all you need to do is a bit hard work on the internet in searching and finding all such coins on coinmarketcap.com and other sources similar to it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
So which are the top 5 coins for passive income?

COSS and bitcore? 

So for example.  Let say someone buys $5000 worth of COSS coin.  How much percentage would they make a year with it?  What about bitcore?  Someone mentioned you get like 6x your money in a year holding bitcore coin.  Can someone confirm this?  That does not seem right at all...

you can check your cost earnings at https://www.cosscalc.com

5k$ would be like 7700 loss currently. that would mean 0.5$ daily
Activity: 43
February 22, 2018, 11:24:44 PM
DIVI - one-click Masternodes with 1000 coins ($2k). Generating ~2-3 coins per day (60~90 coins/monthly)
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
February 22, 2018, 11:20:49 PM
Can others confirm here coss and bitcore?  So basically if you buy coss and bitcore at a certain price, it stays that price, you make the money on the airdrops etc they give?  Thus imagine you bought it at x price.  You then get those airdrops.  You then sell it at same buy price.  You make money because of what they give you?  How much percent is it?  People say 6 percent but someone mentioned a coin that gives almost 6x return.  Is that true/false?
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

Well, I've been reading some coins that generate passive income without having sweat while holding but I just found it that earning passive through Crypto will just offer very low income and feels nothing in the real value like Costs, ALQO etc. They're just giving handful of "gas" equity but you can't actually feel their value due to somehow it depends on how many coins you're holding.
Passive income through coins aren't as better as turning them into trading into dollar ratio pair.
That's in my own experience and understanding.
agree with you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
How about GLOBCOIN?

They're not at all about making profit from volatility, on the other hand, they're bringing some stability to those who actually want or need that.
Token sale ongoing now.
Activity: 140
February 15, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
 A lot of coin doing that passive income,staking is a good way to earn why you are a sleep you can found these coin using google and coinmarketcap.
Activity: 406
February 15, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
Another coin with passive income that is not mentioned here is SHP ( sharpe capital) .
They make payments every month from their investement fund profit to all the coin holders that make predictions about the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
February 15, 2018, 04:03:43 AM
Most exchange coins have some form of passive income if they pay dividends on trading fees. Look at Coss, idex.market, Kucoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 15, 2018, 04:03:08 AM
It is amazing that there is a thread for this. I found a token called Spectre.ia  that has plan to pay dividend on it's token. The plan of spectre is very clear with details of expected income and how much will be going to token holder in ether on weekly basis. I think their business model is amazing.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
February 15, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
So which are the top 5 coins for passive income?

COSS and bitcore? 

So for example.  Let say someone buys $5000 worth of COSS coin.  How much percentage would they make a year with it?  What about bitcore?  Someone mentioned you get like 6x your money in a year holding bitcore coin.  Can someone confirm this?  That does not seem right at all...
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
February 13, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
Actually i think that Bitcore (BTX), the first virtual bitcoin's fork, is the safest and more convenient coin with its own blockchain that pays dividends.
It pays actually 6% weekly on the amount of BTX you hold in the wallet, and the percentage increase 1% every month until all coins will be distributed. ( 7% march, 8% april and so on..). These kind of tokens will always gain value cause the airdrops, infact btx was around 4$ couple months ago and now it is 25$ stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
February 12, 2018, 09:27:09 AM
There are many of them, starting from POS coins and masternodes and finishing with coins which pay dividends from company's profit (coins of exchanges and brokers).
Pages:
Jump to: