Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with passive income - page 5. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
This is an interesting topic. I like passive income. It is very nice to make a profit and not to waste time on work.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Among the variety of existing projects for Token Sales, there are a lot of frauds! Very few of them have qualitatively created processes. That is why when I was looking for a
reliable project for investments, I found Socratus. It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies, so any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. In my opinion, it is good that they work with different kinds of insurances such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and the core aim of the project is to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. Like, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Moreover, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles..It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. I think this is really cool and it seems like innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
Activity: 121
June 10, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
I'm looking for better edea about passive income and others are my friends at Steemian ... I know a whole bunch of Steemit members are experts in the Crypto slot. There are many coins ...
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
If you are looking for altcoins that share profits with their holders, i suggest to checkout taas, astro, sift, ctx, kcs and bankera, they all share profit with the holders.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The Power of NEO
May 08, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
Spotcoin-Powered by NEO
Pre-ICO begins May 15, 2018

Spotcoin has postponed the PRE-ICO. Join and follow their telegram for updated post edited 5/2/18
Spotcoin has announced they will have a FLASH PRE-SALE beginning May 1 and ending May 7, 2018. During the flash sale there is a 20% discount for purchasing a minimum of 2500 SPOT valued at $1000.00 USD. The Pre-ICO has no lock up period, which means once the ICO is over and the audit is complete, you will receive your tokens. This is an amazing opportunity for those that were not able to participate in the private sale due to the threshold.

Spotcoin was founded in November 2016, by Andrew Thornhill, Giorgi Abuladze, Guram Rukhadze and Natalia Khizanishvili.

Spotcoin is the game changer many of us have been looking for. The opportunities they are bringing to the cryptocurrency community, go above and beyond what we are used to. They already operate an OTC fiat to digital currency exchange, established in 2016, in the Black Sea region, with $10M in trade volume for 2017.

Exchange comp.jpeg
Spotcoin is working on an automated digital asset exchange that will be available globally, launch is expected in Q3 2019. The exchange will offer global and regional fiat trading pairs with four core digital currencies: Gas, BTC, ETH and SIB. Spotcoin will list, free of charge, all NEP-5 tokens that adhere to the City of Zion’s “Guideline for Responsible token Sales”.
Investors will earn 51% weekly dividends from exchange fees. Yes, that is a weekly payout of your share of 51%. But wait, it gets better, keep reading.

Spotcoin aims to cover all areas in need so they will implement Spotpay. Spotpay is a secure point of sale system for retail stores. Spotpay is designed for either online retailers or those with physical store fronts. This solution provides the option to make purchases using cryptocurrency. Launch is expected Q2 2020.

Having a formal partnership with Georgian Mining Company, Spotcoin just broke ground on an environmentally friendly $3.25M, 1.1MW mining facility, utilizing hydroelectric power it is scalable to 25MW. The new facility will house 4500 GPU miners and will additionally be able to host 4500 units on behalf of clients. Spotcoin chose Georgia for their mining facility, due to the low-cost, environmentally friendly hydropower they offer, as well as, a Value-added Tax (VAT) exemption. Georgia generates more than 75% of its electricity from hydropower, making it the second most popular country for mining. The facility is expected to be fully operational by Q4 2018.

I mentioned earlier that investors will receive 51% weekly dividends, which is amazing, but investors will also receive 12% dividends, paid quarterly, of the net profit from Spotpay and mining operations. How exciting is that???

spot team.png

One of the things that I am most attracted to is Spotcoins’ commitment to the community. Spotcoin has recognized the lack of educational options when it comes to blockchain technology, in their words, “There is a demand crisis for experts in blockchain technology”. With the growing popularity of blockchain technology in the Black Sea region, it is the prime area to provide training to those interested in making a career in this field. That is why Spotcoin is establishing the Black Sea Blockchain Institiue (BSBI), which will be a registered vocational/technical college, officially recognized the Georgian Ministry of Education and Science as well as the Council of Higher Education Accredidation. BSBI will offer accredited courses and certificate programs for Students, Developers, Executive Management and Government officials. Formal courses and training programs are set to begin in the fall of 2018.

The leaders and team of Spotcoin are ambitious, driven, dedicated and passionate about blockchain technology. They are passionate about making the space better and are proving it with not only what they have been doing, but with the progress they have made towards their future plans. Spotcoin is making a difference with less talk and more doing!!

Spotcoin is the investment you do not want to miss. You are not only investing in a product, you are investing in education and the future.

To learn more visit their website and read the whitepaper https://www.spotcoin.com/

If you have questions, join their telegram https://t.me/spotcointeam

Please read this article written by the winner of Spotcoins telegram invite campaign. Find out what he says about Spotcoin and the team!!! https://steemit.com/spotcoin/@jeez07z/spotcoin-telegram-giveaway-and-black-sea-blockchain-summit-tbilisi

Also see this post for airdrop and Pre ICO info

Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
One coin that has a wide attention from the community is GINcoin. GINcoin specializes in creating and deploying masternodes in an easy manner, where no technical abilities are needed. Not only masternodes for their own coin, but also any other blockchain that uses masternodes can use their system.

I think it is a good one to invest in for passive income.

More info here:

Platform GIN: https://p.gincoin.io/#!/
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlaunch-gincoin-one-click-masternodes-live-2998031
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gincoin_crypto
Discord: https://discord.gg/FxyTGPX
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 30, 2018, 02:18:33 AM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You could check http://mnrank.com/ for masternodes and their ROI. When you are looking at those nodes, don't forget to check the ANN topics about coin inflation and other factors what could screw the price.

NEO is now too expensive.

I would not agree to that. I am bullish on Neo. As soon as Neo rises in price, so will gas. So expecting a price rise your actual passive income on gas might be a lot higher as it will rise with Neo.

NEO is fluctuating in price like any other crypto currency so buy more when it's low and build a long term portfolio, I heard it's more profitable than setting up masternodes for passive incomes.
Activity: 364
April 27, 2018, 11:22:39 PM
to get maximum results in the business of coins I think we have to be active in trading so if just keep it then the results obtained will not be maximal although still we will get a profit if the coins we have is a good coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 07:47:08 PM
I got involved in couple of coins like ATB coin which cost you around 200$ for 1000 of them and then you can earn passive income with staking them in the wallet.For sure price will go up for ATB soon because all time high was around 10x more
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 07:28:46 PM
The NEO Exchange (NEX) is offering excellent passive income potential. When you stake your NEX on the platform you can receive a percentage of the fees collected from their decentralized exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 27, 2018, 07:28:06 PM
SmartCash pays you a decent buck and you don't even need to have your wallet open for staking.
Interesting,  i never heard about smart cash. I think it is better trying. Neo is good too to hold your coins. You will earn gas, the gas can be traded in the market. Neo price is also good to HODL. You can use online wallet too to store your coins.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 27, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?
The passive income from investinfg into a cryptocurrency comes from the continuous increase on its market value. Good example of cryptos which would give passive income to the investors are etherium and Bitcoin. Just try to remember their marmet value from the past two years and how fast and far it grew. Surely, those who invested before are now earning huge profit by just holding.
Activity: 110
April 27, 2018, 07:13:27 PM
If you are looking for passive income than just go with

Crown Systemnodes. ($crw) ~750$
- strong fundamentals
- solid ROI: ~34% per year

Zcoin Masternode. ($zoin) ~44k$
- good fundamentals
- ROI: ~25% per year

Zoin Masternode. ($zoin) ~57k$
- good fundamentals
- ROI: ~24% per year
Activity: 138
April 27, 2018, 05:58:30 PM
There are some good projects out there that are making their names.

Check these out my friend.

TAU, NEM, GOLEM and ETHOS. I like the development made by these in past few months.
Activity: 213
April 27, 2018, 05:43:13 PM
not sure if its been mentioned in the thread but check out "Phore" privacy coin with marketplace, segwit coming soon plus other goodies

if theres a better team out there with a better road map then i've yet to find them

all the best folks
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 05:42:18 PM
Currently coins has small passive income from stable coins. 1k$ is nothing for PoS awards
Activity: 189
April 27, 2018, 05:32:38 PM
Each one of the following coins have a decent future. Take a look at these:

STRATIS, POWR, PRG, EOS and QTUM. I’m bullish about PRG, they are launching their co working space in July and I'm sure that's gonna uplift the value.
copper member
Activity: 658
April 27, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
COSS - the multi miner coin.. 50℅ fee split payment lifetime, paid weekly through automated DAO. Severely undervalued.
Activity: 504
April 27, 2018, 04:30:37 PM
PAC coin also pay about 13% per month for the fact that the coins are on your cold wallet. The price of the token is now cheap! Sold on the stock exchange Yobit! But I think it is better to earn on the difference in rates, suddenly the price of the coin will fall while we hold it!
Perhaps because of this you were offered 13%, Because some products offer 5 or 7% if you store coins rather than sell. If they were promising or expensive, the percentage would be less.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 04:18:23 PM
PAC coin also pay about 13% per month for the fact that the coins are on your cold wallet. The price of the token is now cheap! Sold on the stock exchange Yobit! But I think it is better to earn on the difference in rates, suddenly the price of the coin will fall while we hold it!
Pages:
Jump to: