Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with passive income - page 6. (Read 1443 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
I would of thought NEO would be right up there with the top 3. Like these other alts neo has a passive stake hold approach. So just place in a wallet and gain gain gain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 03:36:40 PM
ARK is about 20% of my portfolio. It's a fantastic product with a passive income. Unfortunately the staking only leads to hodlers so volume is non-existent. It could do much better if it was used in trading.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 03:34:15 PM
ARK has one of the best passive income (10% annually) and you can stake without leaving your computer on and continuously spend and add more coins while staking.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 27, 2018, 03:35:37 PM
There are many coins can gives you passive income just buy and hold them for long period of time to generates good amount of income. Now i am also looking for more or less 10 coins with below 1$ value to hold for a year and to test my luck in investing in altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 03:33:05 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You could check http://mnrank.com/ for masternodes and their ROI. When you are looking at those nodes, don't forget to check the ANN topics about coin inflation and other factors what could screw the price.

NEO is now too expensive.

I would not agree to that. I am bullish on Neo. As soon as Neo rises in price, so will gas. So expecting a price rise your actual passive income on gas might be a lot higher as it will rise with Neo.
If I cannot directly predict that coin tersebuta kan increase or decline of the price of all it depends same his team who work to raise the price of these coins
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
Been holding COSS for awhile, honestly even when I first bought in I thought what they were doing was ambitious and their is a side of me that doubt they can pull it off. I'm still holding the coin and wishing them the best of luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
One of the most common ways of passive income is to participate in subscription companies. This is a good start for beginners or for those who are afraid to invest.
Activity: 490
April 27, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
I can not say that there really are such projects today, because I did not get anything and, from my experience, I can not exactly say that today there are similar projects, only those about which I have received or those that I buy
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
April 27, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You could check http://mnrank.com/ for masternodes and their ROI. When you are looking at those nodes, don't forget to check the ANN topics about coin inflation and other factors what could screw the price.

NEO is now too expensive.

I would not agree to that. I am bullish on Neo. As soon as Neo rises in price, so will gas. So expecting a price rise your actual passive income on gas might be a lot higher as it will rise with Neo.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 27, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
Currently staking IC and MARCO
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 03:09:36 PM
I recommend minexcoin, you can choose daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly, the staking is depends on the timeline you will choose, I choose monthly so I received 13% of my investment every month.
I believe that a coin with passive income can bring only a minimum of something that the investor will not like in general. There must be a clear prospect for the future with a large increase in value, or still begin trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
April 27, 2018, 03:07:43 PM
There are some coins with Dividends in the market we can get dividends when we hodl the coins for 3 months period in eth dividends are paid

Oh great can you share the site link to here because newbie who want to pick the right coin place will use of it mate. I really worry about the bitcoin price still since there is no bump in the market yet.
I do not want to make the investment if there is any option forking coin you may suggest those also mate. That will help for sure to make lumsum.
I see the ICO project called world dex today seems so promising one mate. Please check that bounties.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
April 27, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
I recommend minexcoin, you can choose daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly, the staking is depends on the timeline you will choose, I choose monthly so I received 13% of my investment every month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
April 27, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
There are some coins with Dividends in the market we can get dividends when we hodl the coins for 3 months period in eth dividends are paid
Activity: 504