Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with passive income - page 9. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:18:14 AM
Check out my signature, GIFcoin will offer 80% of the Net profit per year to the GIFcoin holders.
They already have a working product- a betting website that is already live since 2015 and is already generating a lot of profit.
www.vitalbet.com is the link for betting website.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
February 10, 2018, 05:49:02 AM
Aside from Coss, Kucoin Shares is a good way of having a passive income as well. As mentioned in this post "The Kucoin bonus is granted by holding Kucoin Shares (KCS) on the Exchange. You will not get the bonus if your KCS are held on an external wallet. This bonus is distributed at 00:00 UTC+8 daily over a period of several hours and is calculated by the amount of Kucoin Shares you hold. You will be credited with a split of 50% of the total trading fees charged by the Exchange. You can calculate your bonus at Kucoinshares.com. This bonus will be adjusted when the volume grows, however will never be reduced below 15%. It will stay at 50% for a minimum of 6 months. (Ending March 2018)” You can find the post here https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7mk4kq/kucoin_bonus_explained_and_future_outlook_of/

These are the other coins that I knew of.

Neblio - 10% per year
Okcash - 10% per year
Reddcoin - 6% per year

You also have the option of lending your bitcoin in Poloniex or Bitfinex. You have to set an interest daily or in a specified period.

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 05:47:19 AM
Check out Neblio. 10% staking per year.
Its my pick of 2018. It's a smart contract platform  (like eth) but with only 150m usd marketcap.
Most platforms have a cap of over 1 billion and are behind on development compared to Neblio.
This coin is gonna moon soon  Grin
As always guys dyor.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 05:45:38 AM
Check out this post about waves platform. Staking income and massive airdrops!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/this-platform-has-given-me-the-biggest-airdrops-ever-2914333
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 10, 2018, 05:42:35 AM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

Well, I've been reading some coins that generate passive income without having sweat while holding but I just found it that earning passive through Crypto will just offer very low income and feels nothing in the real value like Costs, ALQO etc. They're just giving handful of "gas" equity but you can't actually feel their value due to somehow it depends on how many coins you're holding.
Passive income through coins aren't as better as turning them into trading into dollar ratio pair.
That's in my own experience and understanding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
February 10, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
I would agree on COSS, and I recommend also ALQO. ALQO has very devoted dev team, and you can take advantage of masternode system or POS phase (coming soon). Recent price drop on all altcoins made ALQO masternode very cheap for now.
Activity: 23
February 10, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
Activity: 112
February 01, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
NEO and OmiseGo are typical passive income coins. Maybe there are more of them, but these two are strong and reliable coins.

why omisego? and how? u mean staking?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 01, 2018, 01:29:04 PM
Seems like alot people are suggesting COSS

As a coss holder, i am very glad to tell you that Coss is a real thing to look at for passive income. Everything is transparent in coss, revenue is distributed via DAO so no people can manipulate
Activity: 109
February 01, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
There was a fantastic post on Reddit a few days ago on this topic. I'll link it below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7tx6l5/projects_paying_out_eth_as_dividends/

The OP sorted them into coins already paying dividends and coins paying dividends in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 01, 2018, 11:52:38 AM
And which POS coins are the most profitable now?
There are coin working on technology PoS with a large percentage, her name Sprouts (SPRTS). PoS reward - 10% 5 days, + 2% for each extra day staking takes. This means that you can return investments can be 50 days, just holding the coins at on the purse. Coin of course marginal, but to make it possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
February 01, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
I am holding coss and pos token which is giving good returns . Coss will pay every week fees devidend while keeping coss in coss.io exchange otherwise in mew wallet (there is some procedure for mew but not difficult) .pos token every week I am minting using my ether wallet otherwise will pay every 90 days .
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
February 01, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
I believe it is better to invest in some good coin and wait for it to rise. Any coin that gives passive income vis PoS or some other mechanism is bound to loose value over a period of time as circulating supply grows just like it happens in normal FIAT currencies. Therefore, i would prefer to invest in some good project rather than in the one that generates passive income.
Activity: 4
February 01, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
Agree with LT4, if you are researching anyways, you might as well join an ico and get in from the start. That way, you have two major advantages;
1. get in cheap and thus obtaining more coins with the same amount of money you are willing to invest.
2. have the potential for the coin to grow. With the roadmap releases and news, the coin will become more in value.
if you decide to sell the coin, you might have (more) profit
LT4
Activity: 31
January 14, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
Better to look up on some potencial ICOs. I think the it's better way because in 2018 there will not be that many scams like in 2017 because of regulatives and every start ups have to be perfect with their laws and if there will not be potencial movements, coin will lose before they start
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
I recently got some TaaS. They distribute dividednds quarterly. Next one will be first for me, if I don't sell  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 07:21:16 PM
You can get some interest like 4% by parking your bitcoin on freebitco.in.

You can also get Kucoin Shares and I think they also pay rewards if you park certain assets there, probably worth checking.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
January 14, 2018, 06:43:53 PM
I know NEO and COSS has those ability, you can try those if you want a passive income while you are HODLing your coins.
NEO creates GAS but i don't more information about COSS.

I see that u have Semux signature but u don't wanna told about Semux passive income, why? How much  can I  get (1 month) if i stake 10 000 Semux?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
January 08, 2018, 10:52:33 PM
Can someone name the top 5 at the moment? 
Activity: 364
January 07, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
People who are involved into cryptocurrency are known perfectly about top-ranked coins. It is very difficult to know everything about all coins for a beginner. you can select bitcoin if you can able to invest there because this is a very expensive coin and this coins price is almost 16K at this moment. CROSS is also a perfect coin for dealing. You can get some suggestion from pro users and get some experience from them. Again you can read some crypto related articles and
Pages:
Jump to: