Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins with passive income - page 2. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 03, 2018, 07:25:58 AM
You can buy an exchange token that gives passive income.
CoinEx is giving 80% of transaction income to CET holders daily. It's around 0.4% to 0.5% depending on exchange volume.
https://support.coinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007260253-What-is-Dividend-Distribution-

DYOR and Caveat Emptor.

At the rate 0.4% per ROI per day, that would be 12% per month or 144% per annum.
But be wary as well of the price fluctuation of the CET token price as it may result to a capital loss.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
Passive coin income i think NEO because neo is good to hold the price is also good..NEO persuade GAS to be paid..just place NEO to  your wallet to gain more..
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
August 02, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

Neo will give you around 5% or so, and the volatility is relatively high. Dash nodes are cool yet overly expensive. There is a coin called Spotcoin that will make an ICO and aims to provide passive income.
Activity: 68
August 02, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?
I really don't know how this passive income and staking works in cryptocurrency. Does it means you putting up some of your coins like a form of lending or gambling?
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 02, 2018, 06:21:55 PM
here you need to decide on the strategy for developing your capital, and then take the strengths and do!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 04:29:35 AM
If you want to earn coins that can bring in income on a regular basis. Then I suggest you to apply a system of day trading. Select altcoin which indeed allows for you to do day trading, so you can get income every day.
if running well may indeed be able to earn a daily income, but if just a trial and error without any basic science is strong, then that will happen is only the daily loss
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 02, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
You can buy an exchange token that gives passive income.
CoinEx is giving 80% of transaction income to CET holders daily. It's around 0.4% to 0.5% depending on exchange volume.
https://support.coinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007260253-What-is-Dividend-Distribution-

DYOR and Caveat Emptor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
all the coins that exist in crypto currency all have the disadvantages and advantages depending on us who can choose and do a lot of research and of course confidence and patience is the main capital in investing
In buying when it's cheap and selling when it's big. Sometimes it's easy to say it. It's just that all the webs that have been mentioned are petrified in the process of generating profits. And that's how to make it easy.
Activity: 42
August 02, 2018, 04:08:23 AM
I can not state that there truly are such tasks today, since I didn't get anything and, from my experience, I can not precisely say that today there are comparative ventures, just those about which I have gotten or those that I purchase
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
July 30, 2018, 03:01:34 AM
all the coins that exist in crypto currency all have the disadvantages and advantages depending on us who can choose and do a lot of research and of course confidence and patience is the main capital in investing
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
If you want to earn coins that can bring in income on a regular basis. Then I suggest you to apply a system of day trading. Select altcoin which indeed allows for you to do day trading, so you can get income every day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 30, 2018, 02:47:18 AM
In fact, a lot of coins with the possibility of obtaining a passive profit. I really like the projects with masternodes. I consider them the most interesting investment for the future!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 30, 2018, 02:40:11 AM
I don't know what coins can generate passive income after you bought a required amount. This coins were simply running a masternodes that allow you to make a precise amount depending on how much coins do you stakes. Some are not like neo and gas and soon vet and vtho.
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
Well it is passive income, but you have to invest in research, take money then you have money back. If you are a newcomer, try to get a very high rating on the community and the ICO review website
Activity: 30
July 30, 2018, 02:12:33 AM
In this online industry there are excessively numerous wellspring of online pay however I think just a single of the greatest and number one easy revenue came into your wallet that is coin in light of the fact that nobody have any thought when which coin will be blast so it is a best for automated revenue.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
There are many suitable coin masternode if you want to get pasive income. Some examples of the altcoin. Dash, Bitsend, Pivx. and also many more. but you should also be careful in choosing
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
Some coins have cashback when you keep it long. It give you 5-20% of its value. But you must have some conditions before getting cashback.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 29, 2018, 09:17:58 PM
Bitcoin only has the highest price now because a bitcoin just can not buy it right now most of the other altcoins are only 1coin much you can afford compared to bitcoin the price of other alts right now.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 29, 2018, 09:16:28 PM
Just Bitcoin I know that strong passive income because the price is high because I think it's the only bigger volume in all crypto coin and high coin prices today.
What? are you kidding me? bitcoin offers worldwide adoption and if that gets adopted by newcomers and there will be another increase in its price and it will bring the more value for each of your bitcoin. I should remind you that it could not be considered as passive income.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 08:30:33 PM
There is a fairly new project called Loki which will be launching service nodes (masternodes) in November or earlier.  Collateral to operate a service node is 45,000 Loki's and service nodes will receive 50% of the block rewards. 
Pages:
Jump to: