Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinsbee.com - Buy gift cards with about 50 crypto currencies! - page 14. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 135
Thx for all the positive Feedback! We have added more giftcards.
What else is missing?

we refilled a lot of amazon gift cards!
The first depends on your resolution. If it is too small, you get the plus sign (+) to open the missing columns. This is an automatic feature of the used framework.

Full HD resolution:

The second is not possible at the moment. I know, it could be a good idea. But because of warranty and other legal things, we can't provide such a shop.

You find our contact at the imprint or the faq page, if you have any support related things. Or just reply the buy-mail.
copper member
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4065
Thanks for reconsidering. Smiley And yes I can suggest a few things:

- The first one is useless if I'm alone to think the same but to describe in pictures:

Instead of:

What about:

- Now let's say I want to buy something costing 35€, I could, of course, buy a card at 20€, one @10€ and 1 @5€; Or there is a merchant I would like to use but not listed.

You could create something in which the users would just need to post the URL of what he wants to buy, give the information for the delivery, then pay with crypto and that's all. Even if it needs time for verification & confirmation from your side people will be fine waiting a day. As long it doesn't take 3 days...

I suck with web design but you get the idea

- A contact page for support tickets (unless I missed it in the footer & header)
- Reddit: I know you started recently but don't ignore this channel, you can reach your targeted audience there too

@LeGaulois:

RE:
Thanks, I didn't know about it. But now I have a suggestion

Last week I wanted to purchase a Paypal gift card after your explanation but I couldn't find Paypal listed. I thought you were out of stock or you took it completely off. Today I visit Coinsbee again and still no Paypal.

I understand why
You merged everything under Topuptools. But for ignorant people like me who don't know this site, we will always think there is no Paypal.
When a visitor enters to Coinsbee.com he naturally clicks the 'Buy now' button and ends to https://www.coinsbee.com/en/shop
But if he looks for Paypal in 'Filter brand' he won't find Paypal anymore. Unless he already knows about topuptools website.

You should keep it the way it was before, especially if now you send the information with the email

Thank you for this input.
We restructured our brands. Now you can also find all Paypal Giftcards if you search for "paypal". What do you think? Do you have more suggestions for improvement?
copper member
@LeGaulois:

RE:
Thanks, I didn't know about it. But now I have a suggestion

Last week I wanted to purchase a Paypal gift card after your explanation but I couldn't find Paypal listed. I thought you were out of stock or you took it completely off. Today I visit Coinsbee again and still no Paypal.

I understand why
You merged everything under Topuptools. But for ignorant people like me who don't know this site, we will always think there is no Paypal.
When a visitor enters to Coinsbee.com he naturally clicks the 'Buy now' button and ends to https://www.coinsbee.com/en/shop
But if he looks for Paypal in 'Filter brand' he won't find Paypal anymore. Unless he already knows about topuptools website.

You should keep it the way it was before, especially if now you send the information with the email
We refilled our Amazon Gift Cards! Thx for your Input until now. We are looking forward for more Feedback!

Thanks for your input. This is already realized. If you order a gift card, you will receive the mail with the code and in this mail is a link to the information-page. (since yesterday) Wink
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
You have an answer to your personal message.

We will provide such informations now at our website. (Help at the brand-page, if needed) If you have questions, not answered at our page, feel free to ask. We will provide these informations then at our website.

The information's can be found here: https://www.coinsbee.com/en/visa-mastercard-bitcoin

But If you ever visit the website for the first time, and search for "Visa card" then click the Cart to proceed, it will redirect you to the page where you put your email and not to the link given above, and in that case, there will be no instructions shown. I think it would be a good idea If you add the instructions with the sent email (Visa cards, PayPal, Skrill and any other cards that cannot be directly redeemed and also need the use of a third-party service)
You have an answer to your personal message.

We will provide such informations now at our website. (Help at the brand-page, if needed) If you have questions, not answered at our page, feel free to ask. We will provide these informations then at our website.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just bought a $5 Virtual Visa Card from your site. The order went through successfully.
I have received the email containing a "code" and a "serial number". How am I supposed to use them on a website? Where to acquire card number, expiry date and cvv for the same?
@LeGaulois:
We have US Mastercards but not EU. Sorry about that. We contacted our distributor. They couldn't give us a date when they can deliver EU Cards again.

The Information how you can use all our paypal cards is below. Thanks for the hint. We will add this information soon on our page.

- Visit the TopupTools redeem page. https://topuptools.com/redeem

- Fill in the voucher code of your PayPal card.

. Enter the email address that is connected to the PayPal account you wish to add money to.

- Double check your entry and make sure you have entered the correct email address - a transfer to a PayPal account can not be undone.

- Confirm your entry to redeem your code. The PayPal balance will be immediately topped up with the gift card balance.

copper member
@Coinsbee.com

When will you have the prepaid Mastercard in stock? I see none available. And another question a bit out of topic but it's about the Paypal gift card. I've never seen in my Paypal account a place to enter a voucher code, so what I get exactly after my order is placed?

Edit:

Sorry but after reading the previous reply I get the same thing as @OmegaStarScream posted in the screenshot
https://www.coinsbee.com/en/shop
Your link https://www.coinsbee.com/en/visa-mastercard-bitcoin shows USD but not EUR & GBP.
ok. so the cards are working for you?

Perhaps there was a short time a problem with the interface of our partner coingate. Now everything is working.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via mail or here in the forum. We try to response as fast as possible.
staff

What cards have you checked? The pepaid Visa/Master are in stock:
https://www.coinsbee.com/en/visa-mastercard-bitcoin

If you check bitrefill (largest competitor) they also have diffrent prices and they don't show the prices.
We are discussing a solution at the moment in our team.

I used "prepaid" to search, that's why I couldn't find anything. Thanks!

I'm not sure If you are aware, but there was a technical issue the day you posted the link, just didn't get the time to post about it. Your link was showing "NaN" as the price for all the cards and after proceeding to the checkout (after typing the email), I was getting a white page where only the header is shown.

What cards have you checked? The pepaid Visa/Master are in stock:
https://www.coinsbee.com/en/visa-mastercard-bitcoin

If you check bitrefill (largest competitor) they also have diffrent prices and they don't show the prices.
We are discussing a solution at the moment in our team.
staff
@SBDomains & OmegaStarScream:
We talked about the options to Show the Prices also in $ or €. We also checked for example bitrefill. They do not Show $ or € Prices. How would you recommend to realize it?

@OmegaStarScream:
Our Distributor doesn't offer vouchers for Nordstrom or Asos. But perhaps you can use our Paypal-Gift Cards or our Visa/Master-Prepaid Cards (for US) to pay there?

The prepaid cards are basically virtual cards with preloaded balance? I've checked them out and they're all out of stock.

The reason your competitors don't show the prices is that the rates are always the same (1:1) which is not the case here (there is PayPal, Skrill, etc. that are way above). As on how to show them, I think a tooltip on top of the BTC price (whenever you hover the mouse) would be good.
We added Ebay-Gift cards on coinsbee.com for the us market.

What else is missing for you?
We had a BUG on the site due to programming in the last days. So purchase transactions were not possible.

Now everything is working again.

Your Coinsbee.com team
You could add a column after "Price" and name it 'current value' or 'corresponding price' and calculate in $
Corresponding price = gift card price X BTC price

Something like this

It's a good idea for users but be careful, it could have a counterproductive effect. People might think they're paying something $12 when the original price is $10 so they're overcharged, while not...(compared to the industry)

Exactly we compared our competitors. And nobody of them show the prices. We checked our prices. We are almost the cheapest on the market.

We are working at the moment on more content for the website for SEO.
At the moment we have less revenue and searching for potential marketing moves. Anybody any idea?
Pages:
Jump to: