Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinverti.com - Crypto Display Network - Banner & Popunder Advertising - page 2. (Read 2068 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
got my second payment.
Highly recommended to advertisers looking for POP and CPC Wink

cheap rates with high traffic.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
It’s Coinverti’s Birthday!

Coinverti is turning 1, and it’s all thanks to you! We are more than grateful for our Advertisers and Publishers that are the foundation and structure of what Coinverti is today. We will be bringing you an even better experience and more improvements to come this year. We are working hard to make our platform the best it can be for everyone, and that’s our goal.

We want to celebrate this event that you made possible by giving you a gift! A special limited time promotion for 15% off of advertisement campaigns! Redeem the promo code below at checkout when you create an advertisement for your website!

CVERTI-15

We want to sincerely thank you again for choosing Coinverti with your advertising and publishing needs!

Sincerely,
The Coinverti Team
My next payment 0.0011 BTC, again, fast and without any delays.

Actually I do not post every single payment, but I am constantly getting payments on time and without any delays.

Continue great work  Wink

Thanks for feedback.  Smiley
Activity: 147
My next payment 0.0011 BTC, again, fast and without any delays.

Actually I do not post every single payment, but I am constantly getting payments on time and without any delays.

Continue great work  Wink
Great services.
Just received my next cashout of 0.0017 BTC
On time as usual.

Thanks a lot Wink

Thank you for your feedback!  Smiley

got payment from this network. One of the best admin and helpful with quick support.

Also i like how he compensate the publishers for malware Smiley back to using Coinverti  Grin

Thank you for your kind words. It was some kind of adware, not malware and luckily nobody is affected.
It was our mistake and every publisher got compensated. The lesson for the future, it won't happen again, that's for sure!  Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
got payment from this network. One of the best admin and helpful with quick support.

Also i like how he compensate the publishers for malware Smiley back to using Coinverti  Grin
Activity: 147
Great services.
Just received my next cashout of 0.0017 BTC
On time as usual.

Thanks a lot Wink
I am interested in cpm / cpa but still confused how do I start?
what should I do?
if there is a link that can help me, please

Hi akuser,

If you need help with starting campaigns you can reach us from advertiser dashboard (livechat) or via email: [email protected]
Someone from our team will lead you thru every step or you can read more here regarding CPA campaigns - http://help.coinverti.com/help-center/articles/31/how-to-launch-and-manage-smartcpa-campaign

is this service free?
I have to know this and immediately try it. and I want to know how much income from CPA every month?
sorry, hope you can answer it.

Hi,

Could you explain what are you looking for exactly? Do you want to monetize your website or advertise your project?
It will be best if you can reach us on our email, so we can discuss your needs.
[email protected]

Regards
can we communicate via telegram, I think this is more convenient and faster.
I'm sorry I'm too confused to start.
if you don't mind but if this can't, I appreciate anything.
I will contact you soon

Unfortunately, I'm not using telegram, but we can chat thru skype, discord or twitter?
You can send me your contact thru email - [email protected] and I will reach out to you asap!

Thanks!
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
what should I do?

Hi akuser,

If you need help with starting campaigns you can reach us from advertiser dashboard (livechat) or via email: [email protected]
Someone from our team will lead you thru every step or you can read more here regarding CPA campaigns - http://help.coinverti.com/help-center/articles/31/how-to-launch-and-manage-smartcpa-campaign

is this service free?
I have to know this and immediately try it. and I want to know how much income from CPA every month?

Hi,

Could you explain what are you looking for exactly? Do you want to monetize your website or advertise your project?
[email protected]

Regards
can we communicate via telegram, I think this is more convenient and faster.
I'm sorry I'm too confused to start.
if you don't mind but if this can't, I appreciate anything.
I will contact you soon
what should I do?

Hi akuser,

is this service free?

Hi,

[email protected]

Regards
markaccy.io
what should I do?

Hi akuser,

is this service free?
what should I do?

Hi akuser,

markaccy.io
what should I do?

hi allways when i putin your advertise code then its only showing a image with floating points they swap to all sieds ....
But no advertises shown since weeks  Huh And the confusing points that is see is also not clickable  Huh

example: https://i.imgur.com/BDNz8lE.png

regards

That issue should be solved now, try again and let me know do you display ads now.

yes its working now the floating points gone away!
But since more than one week there is only the selfadvertise on my adspot.
Is somethink wrong with my adsopt ? No advertises showing.

kind regards

There are paid ads on your ad zones. Maybe you can't see them because of GEO targeting. But you can see earnings in your account. Impressions and clicks are not counted when there are no paid ads, and as I can see your zones always have paid ads.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

hi allways when i putin your advertise code then its only showing a image with floating points they swap to all sieds ....
But no advertises shown since weeks  Huh And the confusing points that is see is also not clickable  Huh

regards

That issue should be solved now, try again and let me know do you display ads now.

yes its working now the floating points gone away!
But since more than one week there is only the selfadvertise on my adspot.
Is somethink wrong with my adsopt ? No advertises showing.

kind regards
CPM is base on unique views? I tested your network out and the results are odd.
Most of ads are PPC, so eCPM will be calculated on click price.
You can see everything on detailed analytics including click earnings, nothing odd here.
Regards
You are showing adsense ads on the publisher sites but seems like publisher don't earn anything from CPM / CPC for adsense's view / click.
Perhaps you should remove adsense and show more ads from advertiser. Otherwise you are just stealing traffic from publisher to earn money for yourself.

Hi there,

Yes, we were testing something with Adsense past week. We have a really big server costs + licenses, and we are giving publishers a 95% revenue share with minimum withdraw fees or even without withdrawing fees. Point of testing was to cover up network costs without increasing any fees for publishers/advertisers and only unsold traffic was displaying Adsense (that's like 2% of network traffic).
I can bet that you wouldn't even notice that 1 unique impression from Adsense, but you would notice the increase of a 0.0005 BTC fee per withdraw and less revenue share.
So let me know, what you would prefer rather as Publisher?

Advertiser ads are shown primary 100% of time. The network is full of ads, we are currently working with RunCPA and HelxxMining. You can check that by yourself too, they are currently our biggest advertisers.
Yes, maybe your website doesn't display paid ads because faucet traffic is not monetized really well, but I don't need to mention that faucet traffic is sending incentive traffic without any leads or conversions. So you can understand why bigger advertisers are not choosing that kind of traffic.
So to close this conversation, we are still trying to connect our advertisers and publishers with the lowest fees on markets. So I really don't have any comments on this stealing part that you mentioned.

regards

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
But no advertises shown since weeks  Huh And the confusing points that is see is also not clickable  Huh

regards
Activity: 453
CPM is base on unique views? I tested your network out and the results are odd.
Most of ads are PPC, so eCPM will be calculated on click price.
You can see everything on detailed analytics including click earnings, nothing odd here.
Regards
You are showing adsense ads on the publisher sites but seems like publisher don't earn anything from CPM / CPC for adsense's view / click.
Perhaps you should remove adsense and show more ads from advertiser. Otherwise you are just stealing traffic from publisher to earn money for yourself.
Activity: 17
The requested payment of 0.0023BTC has been sent.

Thank you Coinverti  Smiley
Nice site with nice admin Cheesy

The requested payment has been sent.
Requested: 0.0033 BTC
Fees: 0.0001 BTC
Total Paid: 0.0032 BTC
The requested payment has been sent.
Requested: 0.002 BTC
Fees: 0.0001 BTC
Total Paid: 0.0019 BTC