Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinverti.com - Crypto Display Network - Banner & Popunder Advertising - page 8. (Read 2068 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Is everything okay now?  Smiley
Hey there,

I'm trying to sign up to your network as a publisher but I don't seem to be getting the activation email.  I tried logging in and got an incorrect password, so I tried a password reset and no luck there either - can't tell if the form even submitted.  Checked my server mail logs to be sure and it doesn't look like it the email was rejected for either.  Can you help me out?

Hi,

I can see that you are using email hosted on your website? Webmails sometimes have a time delay, in other words, confirmation emails should arrive within few minutes on webmail.

If you didn't manage to confirm your account please contact me from dashboard we will solve that there  Smiley
Activity: 26
Hey there,

I'm trying to sign up to your network as a publisher but I don't seem to be getting the activation email.  I tried logging in and got an incorrect password, so I tried a password reset and no luck there either - can't tell if the form even submitted.  Checked my server mail logs to be sure and it doesn't look like it the email was rejected for either.  Can you help me out?

Here are some good news from coinverti. We made some big updates  Smiley

PUBLISHERS:

• We removed payment periods! You are able to request payment anytime now when you reach a minimum of $10.
  • CPC & CPM rates are increased. Minimum rate for CPC is now $0.08 per click. Minumum CPM rate is $0.15 per 1000 impressions.
  • POP rates are increased. Minimum rate is 0.7$ per 1000 popups

ADVERTISERS:

• More precised targeting system
  • HTML 5 and JavaScript type of ads. You can paste your banner code ( HTML, iFrame or JS) instead of uploading GIF banner
  • Unique crypto - related popunder traffic
We are on a new server and waiting for new publishers!  Smiley
We are moving to the larger server and website can be unavailable for short period of time.
Activity: 75
Great network from what I have seen so far.

I am still building my review site but when I have more articles I will make sure to sign up as publisher.
For now I am an affiliate.

Made a short review here:
tokenclaimer.blogspot.com/2018/04/coinverticom-scam-or-legit.html
Activity: 18
Dear advertisers, our promotion is still active! Deposit $100 or more and get $25 bonus!

CPC is only $0.01?

Hi, that's really impossible. We have CPC and CPM, so i guess that you didn't know that.

And in last 2 days we had only CPM campaigns where minimum rate is $0.1 per 1000 views.

If you have more questions you can reach me on mail or from your publisher dashboard  Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
OUR PROMOTION IS STILL LIVE! START YOUR FIRST CAMPAIGN AND GRAB $25 BONUS!  Smiley
What's are the requirements to be accepted as publisher?

Hi,

Website must be crypto - related
Alexa bellow 500.000
Paid domain
Activity: 6
What's are the requirements to be accepted as publisher?
Hello,

Now you are able to monetize your website with our popunder model. It's working very simple, counting unique clicks and it is limited to 1 popunder / 1 hour per page.

You can use our popunders with every other network and it won't decrease your revenue or disturb your users.

We also added a feature Paid Per Day where the advertiser can purchase your Popunder zone for a minimum of $10 daily.
Awesome admin and ad network. It's paying a lot Cheesy

Payment proof:
http://prntscr.com/ix8nty

Thanks for sharing!!  Smiley
With the update and all, I figured I could add a proof of payment to show everything is working.
Screenshot

Hey, I appreciate that you found time to post it! Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
With the update and all, I figured I could add a proof of payment to show everything is working.
Screenshot
Pages:
Jump to: