Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinverti.com - Crypto Display Network - Banner & Popunder Advertising - page 6. (Read 2068 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 106
I have gotten quite some views and 2 clicks, still no money. I hear everyone is earning great, how come I am getting nothing?
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
I was trying to change the payment method to FaucetHub Bitcoin but it will always saved as Bitcoin. Why?

Just paste your address and add note faucethub bellow it  Smiley

Hi the rates are good and i just withdraw my earnings but can someone tell me what is the diff between faucethub and bitcoin and withdrawal option?

Hello! FaucetHub is micro wallet service, most of the faucet owners use faucethub for paying their users because you can send micro payments from there.
On bitcoin method, you can paste your address from any bitcoin wallet.
Thanks but how long does payment?

It will be paid within 24h, we are not working today.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Hi the rates are good and i just withdraw my earnings but can someone tell me what is the diff between faucethub and bitcoin and withdrawal option?

Hello! FaucetHub is micro wallet service, most of the faucet owners use faucethub for paying their users because you can send micro payments from there.
Thanks but how long does payment?
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
I was trying to change the payment method to FaucetHub Bitcoin but it will always saved as Bitcoin. Why?

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Who said faucets should be close?
Thank you & long live coinverti  Cheesy

what ad formats are you using?)

I used all sizes ( 728x90,160x600,468x60,300x250 ) & rotate them with another network .
I have coinverti on 7 sites . That's why lol  Grin
Activity: 58
Activity: 129
Who said faucets should be close?
Thank you & long live coinverti  Cheesy

banners working very slow , im waiting few minutes, only then i can see that banners showing

It's loading just fine now from my end. Maybe there was some small lag when you checked.  Smiley
Activity: 58
banners working very slow , im waiting few minutes, only then i can see that banners showing
Is this AD network CPC only? Or also CPM?
I have gotten 600 unique impressions and 0 clicks (idk why no clicks)
But gotten $0.00 in my balance.

Kind regards

Current campaigns are CPC only. But yeah zones are CPM & CPC model. You won't see any impressions till morning because we are working on something.

Regards
Is this AD network CPC only? Or also CPM?
I have gotten 600 unique impressions and 0 clicks (idk why no clicks)
But gotten $0.00 in my balance.

Kind regards
Activity: 17
The requested payment of $24.39 has been sent.
You can find payment details bellow:

Requested: $24.39

Thank you CoinVerti  Smiley
Activity: 2
The requested payment of $44.01 has been sent.
You can find payment details bellow:

Requested: $44.01
Withdrawal Fees: $1.20
Total paid: $42.81

Thank you for payment CoinVerti !!!   Cheesy Cheesy
Just got accepted, seeing results instantly to my dashboard, hope earnings will be well if they are this will be my new favorite network.

BTW admin great job on the whole dashboard & site overall, it's got a clean and easy to use design and very user friendly.

Keep up the good work  Wink

Kind regards

I'm really glad to hear that, I've hope so too! Expect something more soon for publishers panel!  Smiley
Just got accepted, seeing results instantly to my dashboard, hope earnings will be well if they are this will be my new favorite network.

BTW admin great job on the whole dashboard & site overall, it's got a clean and easy to use design and very user friendly.

Keep up the good work  Wink

Kind regards
Activity: 196
TcAs4B8SaPTQJqmKU8pYisV8RuNdh6cXZT
I made some changes, can you let me know is it fixed? Because i see banners normaly whole time?

yes thanks whatever you done now your advertisements showing corecct !

good work ! i will also buy some advertise next days ...have i to regsiter a second account for advertise ?

regards
pm me before you register , i will give you my ref link and we both will earn Smiley
I made some changes, can you let me know is it fixed? Because i see banners normaly whole time?

yes thanks whatever you done now your advertisements showing corecct !
https://www1.xup.in/tn/2018_04/15700708.png
good work ! i will also buy some advertise next days ...have i to regsiter a second account for advertise ?

regards

Yeah, I assumed where the problem was, it should work smoothly from now.
Yes, you need to make a separated account for advertiser features. Let me know if you need some help with campaigns.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: