Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinverti.com - Crypto Display Network - Banner & Popunder Advertising - page 4. (Read 2068 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
yes i just seend the mails i got but there was no  notification on the website that i get any mails or somethink like that ?
anyway now i verifyed the payment with my mail XD

You should fixx many think on your website the front end for publisher is not working well !!

here is another Question ?
is payment with middelsman faucethub or without middelsman ?

regards
Activity: 191
Merit: 0

By the way, I just noticed that your minimum payment already is 0.001BTC, maybe the button is not working for you? We got few tickets regarding to withdraw button, some publishers can't request on firefox, while they can on chrome. Could you try to request it from Chrome maybe and let me know is that issue?

Thanks

now iused Chroium 18.0.1025.151 (Developer Build 130497 Linux)
as browser and when i click there on withdraw button the page just loads again but nothing happens !
Still not possible to cash out XD
Btw. when a button is not clickable on firefox you should fix this as soon as possible !!! i hate chrome !

regards

I can see that you requested payment, check again. It's pending now.

We are working on it, no worries.

Regards
legendary

By the way, I just noticed that your minimum payment already is 0.001BTC, maybe the button is not working for you? We got few tickets regarding to withdraw button, some publishers can't request on firefox, while they can on chrome. Could you try to request it from Chrome maybe and let me know is that issue?

Thanks

now iused Chroium 18.0.1025.151 (Developer Build 130497 Linux)
as browser and when i click there on withdraw button the page just loads again but nothing happens !
Still not possible to cash out XD
Btw. when a button is not clickable on firefox you should fix this as soon as possible !!! i hate chrome !

regards
Greetings newptc360,

The requested payment has been sent. You can find payment details bellow:

Requested: 0.001BTC

Withdrawal Fees: NaN

Total paid: 0.001BTC

Help us to reach more users by sharing your payment proof on BitcoinTalk.

Best Regards,

Coinverti Team

http://prntscr.com/jyo1fd

äää iam just wondering ? Is this a fake proofe Huh??
How could you request a payout of 0.001 BTC Huh? i have 0.00112943 Available for Withdraw.
And when i hit the withdraw button nothink happens i thinked the withdraw limit was 0.002 ? or is it also for me possible to cashout at 0.001 ?

regards

Thanks
Hi,

We decreased his payout threshold due to lower income/traffic. It is possible to do same with your account, all you need to do is contact us and we can always discuss and make things better for as publisher!  Smiley

Regards
legendary
Greetings newptc360,

Best Regards,

Coinverti Team

äää iam just wondering ? Is this a fake proofe Huh??
How could you request a payout of 0.001 BTC Huh? i have 0.00112943 Available for Withdraw.
And when i hit the withdraw button nothink happens i thinked the withdraw limit was 0.002 ? or is it also for me possible to cashout at 0.001 ?

regards
Activity: 37
Greetings newptc360,

Best Regards,

Coinverti Team

Activity: 5
Admin,

Problems with slowness have been solved? I also removed all ads from the site on account of lentidao, was disrupting much the page

thank you

Yes, it's solved. It was a short issue with hosting. All fine now!  Smiley

OK

thank you ... we really like the coinverti has good rates and ads of relevance
Admin,

Problems with slowness have been solved? I also removed all ads from the site on account of lentidao, was disrupting much the page

thank you

Yes, it's solved. It was a short issue with hosting. All fine now!  Smiley
Activity: 5
Admin,

thank you

I do not know...certainly it worked...I have notice it today on yannik's faucet and it was hard to claim there...By chance I have seen your topic here because my intention was to tell it at Yannik.
No problem if the issue will be solved.

i removed all converti ads on my website becourse the adspaces loading extrem long -.-
please solve this coinverti admin ?

kind regards

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't do really anything, I'm waiting for a response from hosting provider. It should be solved in next 24h.
legendary

I do not know...certainly it worked...I have notice it today on yannik's faucet and it was hard to claim there...By chance I have seen your topic here because my intention was to tell it at Yannik.

i removed all converti ads on my website becourse the adspaces loading extrem long -.-
please solve this coinverti admin ?

kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
it takes too much time to load...
if you solve not this problem you will not have many publishers...

Hi,

I can see that you are not working with us, so that is the reason why you are not informed. Our hosting has some internal problems with servers, this issue will be solved ASAP.

I guess that you never before visited our network, so you really don't have a clue what was loading speed before your post here.

But hey, thanks for pointing on this. We are always interested in different opinions that can help us improve the network.

Hi,

I can see that you are not working with us, so that is the reason why you are not informed. Our hosting has some internal problems with servers, this issue will be solved ASAP.

I guess that you never before visited our network, so you really don't have a clue what was loading speed before your post here.

But hey, thanks for pointing on this. We are always interested in different opinions that can help us improve the network.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Activity: 37
My Payment:

Greetings newptc360,

The requested payment of ฿0.0052 has been sent.
You can find payment details bellow:

Requested: ฿0.0052
Withdrawal Fees: ฿0.0002
Total paid: ฿0.005

Help us to reach more users by sharing your payment proof on link bellow:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinverticom-crypto-display-network-banner-popunder-advertising-3179654

Best regards,
Coinverti Network

http://prntscr.com/johz5s
I haven't received password reset email! please check,  thx!

username : jackchun

Hi,

Did you check spam folder maybe?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I haven't received password reset email! please check,  thx!

username : jackchun
Honestly one of the best network Smiley

Thanks for you kind words!  Smiley

New proof ! Here's my last paiement proof :

https://imgur.com/a/sIXfbG4

Everything is fine ! Smiley
Excellent network

Thanks for sharing!!  Smiley
Activity: 15