Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinverti.com - Crypto Display Network - Banner & Popunder Advertising - page 5. (Read 2068 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Honestly one of the best network Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Activity: 11
Hello publishers,

Some of the advertisers asked for textual advertising and unfortunately, we are forced to remove iFrame codes from Coinverti. It's just not possible to fit this type of advertisement into the iframe.

If you still want to display our banner advertisement please navigate to your publisher dashboard and replace iframe codes with javascript ones.

With this update, ad revenue should be increased because more advertising space is added to a network. 

Thank you for understanding.
your banner codes shwing this code error:

heres a screen of my page:
https://www1.xup.in/tn/2018_05/14831041.pngv

regards

Hi,

Read the post before yours. Use JS code instead of iframe for now.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
your banner codes shwing this code error:

heres a screen of my page:
v

regards
Something wrong with your 728x90 banners .
Seems like some embed code errors in your ads .

https://s14.postimg.cc/u4a7rpdgx/9bd4a4e7-73b2-4393-a10a-2143acaae897.png

Yes, I'm aware of this. We added text ads feature to banners and it won't work with iframe. Until we find some solution use JS codes and it will work.

In the worst scenario, we will have to disable iframe code.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Something wrong with your 728x90 banners .
Seems like some embed code errors in your ads .

Hi, are you guys having server problems? since yesterday I'm not receiving ads on the site

Thanks

All is fine, you didn't receive ads at all or you just received self-advert? We didn't have any paid campaign in past few hours.

We have paid campaigns again, so you should see your earnings again. If that's not a problem please reach me on [email protected] with a screenshot of your problem.
Activity: 5
Hi, are you guys having server problems? since yesterday I'm not receiving ads on the site

Thanks
We have active promo for advertisers! Start your advertising campaign, top up with BTC0.01 or more and grab BTC0.001 advertising bonus!
If you need assistance let us know at [email protected]

https://www.coinverti.com
Here's my last paiement proof from today !

https://imgur.com/a/qSMkmLK

Good job CoinVerti ! =)

Thanks for sharing! Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 15
Here's my last paiement proof from today !

https://imgur.com/a/qSMkmLK

Good job CoinVerti ! =)
Our big update is finished!

Coinverti is full in Bitcoin now, all balances, withdraws and everything is changed to bitcoin at the current exchange rate.

We added GEO map statistics to publisher end, you can track from which country impression or click arrived.

We removed zones and added "add website" option. When your website got approved you can use all available zones.

You will experience other smaller improvements by yourself!  Smiley

I have gotten quite some views and 2 clicks, still no money. I hear everyone is earning great, how come I am getting nothing?

Hi, the problem is in your traffic. You got only 3 clicks on banners and you earned 0.23$ so that's really good rate for a click. You delivered only 700 impressions today, and you are asking how others have big earnings? Maybe you should somehow increase your web traffic first, and then closely watch ad revenue?

I can't really help you there because I can't affect traffic that you are delivering to Coinverti.

Feel free to reach me if you have any more questions.  Smiley

Yeah, im just disappointed because I thought it was CPM I think, hopefully IO get some more clicks.

We have CPM and CPC model yes, but only paid ads are CPC at the moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
It's all about the clicks...
They do pay well but you need them clicks.
Activity: 354
Merit: 106
I have gotten quite some views and 2 clicks, still no money. I hear everyone is earning great, how come I am getting nothing?

Hi, the problem is in your traffic. You got only 3 clicks on banners and you earned 0.23$ so that's really good rate for a click. You delivered only 700 impressions today, and you are asking how others have big earnings? Maybe you should somehow increase your web traffic first, and then closely watch ad revenue?

I can't really help you there because I can't affect traffic that you are delivering to Coinverti.

Yeah, im just disappointed because I thought it was CPM I think, hopefully IO get some more clicks.
The requested payment of $21.06 has been sent.
You can find payment details bellow:
Requested: $21.06

and

The requested payment of $10.94 has been sent.
Requested: $10.94

Thank you CoinVerti  Smiley

Thanks for posting!  Smiley
Activity: 17
The requested payment of $21.06 has been sent.
Requested: $21.06

and

The requested payment of $10.94 has been sent.
Requested: $10.94

Thank you CoinVerti  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: