Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 43. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I would sell all my bitcoins if 1 btc = 1 mill

until then, I'll be stashing them up as much as I can
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I also got $30 profit in the past wave.
I sold it at the rate $550
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I would sell all my Bitcoins if athe price really going sown,and never up again ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
when an alt coin takes over Bitcoin.
Activity: 26
I would sell all my Bitcoins on a yellow moon.
Activity: 392
"the global Bitcoin network is stuck at 1MB blocks and ~3 transactions per second for the majority of 2016."
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the prices reach good profit for me, i can't put some fixed price but reaching a good profit, not essentially the double, is sufficient for me to sell some of my bitcoins

Why sell then even if you reach good profit?  Why not just sell some of them, then you are playing with the house money and there is nothing better than playing with house money.
Activity: 28
...the voices in my head tell me to...   Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the prices reach good profit for me, i can't put some fixed price but reaching a good profit, not essentially the double, is sufficient for me to sell some of my bitcoins
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Why would people sell all their bitcoins?  I don't see any reason to ever do that.  If the price sky rocketed to 10,000 dollars would you be selling every coin you have?  I know I wouldn't I would be keeping some in the bank still but probably selling some of them for some fiat.
i agree its not a good idea to sell it all even it go beyond their imagination
if it go lower they win but if the price rise continue they will be left out
i real bitcoin supporter will never sell all their holdings
Activity: 784
Why would people sell all their bitcoins?  I don't see any reason to ever do that.  If the price sky rocketed to 10,000 dollars would you be selling every coin you have?  I know I wouldn't I would be keeping some in the bank still but probably selling some of them for some fiat.
legendary
Activity: 910
I would sell all my bitcoins if I had an emergency and needed currency that I could use right away.
Cash is king still, sorry to say but it is true. And until this changes I will depend on it in vital times.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
"... the price ever shot up to $1200 again when it was at it's peak way back when."

It seems like such a long time ago but I believe we will see it rise to such levels again in the coming year.
As everybody knows, history tends to repeat it's self. If it can break that barrier it has had, even better.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I would sell all my Bitcoin if it keeps fluctates for like 10 years around same range.
That would mean btc is a failure. But I don't expect this to happen.
legendary
Activity: 896
i would sell all my bitcoins if there is a way to crack the sha256 algo. that's for me reason enough to make me sell all my coins.
Activity: 658
i would sell all my bitcoins only if the price would go back up to 1200 dollars each i wouldnt sell it in any other cases
legendary
Activity: 882
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

I remembered or cared enough to reset my coinbase password.
Activity: 891
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... my life was being seriously threatened. Otherwise I'd sell at different price points, but never selling all.
Activity: 42
I would sell BTC if the price would go over $600. I have already made $300 so far from the inflation, but the price is going down again!
Activity: 756
I would sell all my Bitcoins if it's can help me to gain profit(real money)
well, just earn some bitcoin only for my purpose
Pages:
Jump to: