Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 44. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price of 1 Bitcoin will reach at least at 5000 USD.I have planning for long term and that day is not very far when Bitcoin will reach to its true value which should be somewhere over 10000 USD.
Activity: 631
I would sell all my Bitcoins if they get to 550$-600$.

But that's what I say every single time when I'm waiting for the right price, they I always want some more but before that the price drops. That happened this time as well Sad

Dude if you are really planning to sell your bitcoins on that range, I suggest you should ready your coins cuz that's coming before this month ends Cheesy (just a speculation , I strongly believe on it though)

Yeah the value of bitcoins will reach at the price very soon but we want that it should go much beyond that then only we would be able to make some profits out of it, and selling all bitcoins would not serve the purpose, selling few bitcoins and saving rest for the future would be the great thing to do as we can buy some more coins in the future when prices again goes down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

But that's what I say every single time when I'm waiting for the right price, they I always want some more but before that the price drops. That happened this time as well Sad

Dude if you are really planning to sell your bitcoins on that range, I suggest you should ready your coins cuz that's coming before this month ends Cheesy (just a speculation , I strongly believe on it though)
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the developers start messing with the 21M coin cap and do other shit to ruin Bitcoin to start splitting the community in two or three parts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
sell all my Bitcoins for a party if bitcoin is declared official currency of the world...!
Bitcoins have always been my favourite because of what they offer to everyone -they connect the world with each other- .. I have always recommended everyone for using bitcoins ad the world is progressing , we need a technologically based money currency system too. Bitcoins are accepted all over makes it a major advantage too..but still proper recognition is not given to bitcoin all over the world. And if it gets the recognition it deserves... I'll certainly sell my bitcoins to throw a hard party!
Activity: 533

At a moment $1000 would be the good price to sell bitcoins and make a profit out of it, but selling all bitcoins is not possible as we want to hold it for future too, as we are not aware that what would be price of bitcoins in next 10 years so selling part of it is always an better option So I would sell my part of bitcoins if the value reaches to $1000.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
...ten years from now they've gained enough value to be a retirement fund
Activity: 364
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I have enough to buy my self a nice car. It`s not very much, nice car is around 5 000 euros, so i will need just 10 11 BTC. I don`t ask for much I think.
hmm, its like you read my mind,I'd love to buy a car with bitcoin. just trying to get enough btc first  Wink.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I have enough to buy my self a nice car. It`s not very much, nice car is around 5 000 euros, so i will need just 10 11 BTC. I don`t ask for much I think.
Activity: 336
Someone gave me 10 BTC for free and the price was $2K+
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Activity: 840
"If it was proven without a doubt that Satoshi Nakamoto was Jayden Smith"
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
The price rose over $1,000. I would sell my bitcoins and hoped the price dropped back below $500 again ><

Nice expectation. But I don't not know how you expect all the time that the price go and come back to between $1000 and $500. Just try to do selling at higher prices and buying at lower prices and do not get fixed with the price levels.
The price rose over $1,000. I would sell my bitcoins and hoped the price dropped back below $500 again ><
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I will sell all my Bitcoins if...

I had any!
Activity: 294
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if i have no cash money,and the price was going up" Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I sold my 66% stock as its touches 410$ to 415$ and now again I am thinking to bought back as its going to touch 350$ because next bump will also coming soon and hope this will give some good profit again

That's not a bad idea in your case, I would do it. I'm not currently speculating in the short term, I've bought at $230 not so long ago but I won't sell in the near future. My idea is to earn BTC not really buy with fiat, I know it's a slow process but if it goes to the moon as we say, then eventually 1-10 BTC will be a lot of money. Currently it's too volatile and risky to invest thousands on dollars for me.
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
I have sold most of it in this past bull run (bit too early to be honest), but if you think of selling every last coin, well i would never do that.

Is your average selling price over $450? Is so, that is very good.
Are you considering buying some back now? The price is quite steady at the moment. It might be preparing for the next push upwards.
It is a good advice not to sell all yours in one go. The bitcoin still has future in front.

I wish i was but unfortunately i sold at around 300-320$. Gained some profit but still, that looks like bad move now. I will wait month or two and hope i can get some at 250ish. It could happen easy somewhere from now till after new year though.
Activity: 812
I sold my 66% stock as its touches 410$ to 415$ and now again I am thinking to bought back as its going to touch 350$ because next bump will also coming soon and hope this will give some good profit again
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i will see next speculation bomb .. just to buy more in next few days/weeks.. Wink Or if i meet someone from future who tells me that in 2030 DOGEcoin is worth $100.000 and Bitcoin only $10.000 Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: