Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 42. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
...nothing. I may sell majority of them during extreme price spike or some personal crisis. But ALL? never. ever.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price becomes super higher.
Activity: 210
I would sell all my bitcoins if I would know I am dying soon and there would not be good reason to save any of my wealth for anybody else. Yeah, I don't have kids.
Activity: 180
I would sell all my bitcoins if I really need that money or if the price hit ~1000$.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I would sell them when the price is again above 1000 dollar.
Activity: 322
I'd sell all of my bitcoins if 1 bitcoin was worth around 1 billion

Not sooner than that, we are talking about all of my bitcoins so yeah  Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would sell all my bitcoin if the currency is high because if the currency is high i would hav a lot of money. And if i hav a lot of money i will pay my bills. Smiley
Activity: 434
I would sell all my bitcoin if there is an urgent  emergency specifically financially Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I could make a percentage of what I sell and get it paid to the payment processor of my choosing.
Without fees or charges of any kind would be nice  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
If I could find a more promissory investment to increase my money in the long term, or if bitcoin climbs to at least $10000. It would be enough for me XD
Activity: 631
I would sell all my Bitcoins if bitcoin price going down and down..really down,and bitcoin expert predict bitcoin will not up again,its time i will sell all my bitcoin,i'm sure with that. however,real money is more accepted in my country,it time i will more relistic that money is better than bitcoin.

That day would never come  Cheesy and bitcoins is no concerned with experts, experts predictions are always wrong, bitcoin itself is an revolution and it doesn't need any expert advice, if it gets support from the people it will keep on growing and one or two experts cannot change the future of bitcoins, if acceptance is higher, nobody can stop bitcoins in becoming a global currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price will be increase in to $1000 and also if i need too..
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I shall not sell my bitcoin directly in an exchange. I will sell my bitcoin by buying goods and services. By doing that, I will increase the circulation of bitcoin and increase its value. This will make my remaining bitcoin more valuable. Adoption is good for the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I have less than 3 years to live healthy. I'd go on a world tour and I don't care about any technological revolution till I die. No worries for retirement, I just live for the moment.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I would sell all my bitcoins if I found a better investment for the cash as nothing should outweigh a good personal resource.   I would sell if BTC no longer exchanged as cash properly for some reason
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I would sell all my Bitcoins if bitcoin price going down and down..really down,and bitcoin expert predict bitcoin will not up again,its time i will sell all my bitcoin,i'm sure with that. however,real money is more accepted in my country,it time i will more relistic that money is better than bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
TBH, I would never want to sell my bitcoin. They are a sort of antiquity to me. I personally feel that I have more power when I am holding a crypto-dollar, than a gold coin. Maybe that's just me, but I feel that way.

I would only sell my coins if there was a sudden huge spike in the Bitcoin price (and I mean huge, and straight after the drop after the spike, I will buy back again Cheesy), or if there was some discovery that would definitely leave bitcoin for deads.

One way or another, I will still believe in some sort of currency. Whether it's Bitcoin, Bitcoin v2, or some regular shitcoin.
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
I would sell all of my bitcoins if Bitcoin were to become mainstream. By mainstream I mean controlled by big companies and regulated by the government. I have no need for such a coin, even if the price were to climb to $1 million per coin.
Activity: 672
I would sell all my Bitcoins if ... well 1 satoshi is exactly 1 satoshi so when I have BTC I would like to spend it on goods and services to ensure proper living : ) and for trip to Mars.
Activity: 336
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I am a billionair.

But I will give my BTC to my children in the future if BTC still excist Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: