Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 45. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I have sold most of it in this past bull run (bit too early to be honest), but if you think of selling every last coin, well i would never do that.

Is your average selling price over $450? Is so, that is very good.
Are you considering buying some back now? The price is quite steady at the moment. It might be preparing for the next push upwards.
It is a good advice not to sell all yours in one go. The bitcoin still has future in front.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I have sold most of it in this past bull run (bit too early to be honest), but if you think of selling every last coin, well i would never do that.

That's crazy, unless you have already bought most of it back.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
I would sell my bitcoin if I satisfy with the price and buy again when it down again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i would sell all my bitcoins if i need the money for IRL stuff, otherwise no way im selling any coins. hodl till the day i die.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I had some Smiley

Go get some or go buy some.

Easiest method to earn: faucets, sig campaigns, micro payments.

Serious earners: setup a service, start selling or reselling products from e-bay and similar.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!

John...you need to get some bitcoins. Go to the link in my profile - it's to a faucet, won't make you much, but it's easy to use and will  pay you more than other faucets (set up a wallet with Xapo.com to go along with it.)

We need to get you hodling!
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

...I were broke.

...I found a better opportunity for my funds.

...probably never, I think I'll always keep 1 or 2 lying around.

Good question!
Activity: 212
I would sell all my Bitcoins if Bitcoin hit $1000, that's fairly simple. I'd probably hire a hitman to shoot myself if Bitcoin went on to hit $10000 after that, and probably one to kill the OP for posting this inspirational thread.

I kid. I sold some BTC when it hit $400 recently

I wouldn't sell my BTC for much - life threatening illness, I don't need anything! Life is better simple.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Exactly, I would hold at $1.000 but $10.000 would be too much temptation. I think we all want to hold until we become wealthy or millionaires but realistically speaking many of us would give in at those values.

In theory I would definitely aim for $100.000 or more.

$1000 came just because it was a pump and not the price where people wanted to lock it and didn't want to sell their BTC at, the floor price then set was $230 - $280...
If the community here join hands and decide they don't wish to sell the BTC below XYZ amount and do exactly and follow, I don't think $10000 is even unreachable...
But we need strong support here, as we are currently in developing mode and so, we need to gain a society before doing what I said here...
legendary
Activity: 1568
I would sell all my Bitcoins if and only if price rise up 10000 usd Smiley

Exactly, I would hold at $1.000 but $10.000 would be too much temptation. I think we all want to hold until we become wealthy or millionaires but realistically speaking many of us would give in at those values.

In theory I would definitely aim for $100.000 or more.
Activity: 784
I would sell all my Bitcoins if and only if price rise up 10000 usd Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
I would sell all my Bitcoins if and only if I went bankrupt. I always would keep some amount of my Bitcoins in cold storage for a very very long period of time and have it there until the need absolutely arises for use.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price for the amount i have can guarantee me a life without stress and worries and can give me wealth and happiness for my whole life

If the price will cover all your whole life spendings that can guarantee your secured future then I doubt you will still sell your coins but instead make and hold more. Smiley
Activity: 183
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price for the amount i have can guarantee me a life without stress and worries and can give me wealth and happiness for my whole life
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if bitcoin has no price anymore"

If it has NO price, then who's gonna buy them?
Activity: 210
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if bitcoin has no price anymore"
Activity: 784
OI would sell my bitcoins if bitcoin goes down to 150-160$....

Why would you sell them?  They always have a shot at going back up even if they fall that low.  Did you purchase them around that price and you still want to remain in profit.  I am thinking never sell them because I always want a piece of the cake.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
OI would sell my bitcoins if bitcoin goes down to 150-160$....
Pages:
Jump to: