Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 71. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
if i know that in future i will die on this day at that time, and i know that i will noT be able to use btc, in heaven  Wink
Does it specifically say in the Bible that BTC isn't accepted in Heaven? And how do you know you're going to Heaven anyway? Especially if you don't have BTC to bribe your way in. Maybe someone should fork Heaven so that even Heaven rejects can get in.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I could get some millions of USD by doing so
Activity: 153
Merit: 101
I would sell my bitcoin if I got 5Billion USD worth of bitcoins Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
No!
no idea to sell my bitcoins..
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I would sell my bitcoins if someone would pay 15-20% more Cheesy
Activity: 521
No offense, but it seems it just the same as investing in "rocks"
You'll never use them.

Isn't gold a kind of rock?
I mean normal rock, that you can find anywhere, everywhere, and anytime. Tongue
Why would someone just buy bitcoin and then hold it forever, doesn't care about prices, even it hits more than $1000000~ or lower than $0, and still hold it?

If you cared to read, you would have seen that I mentioned that I would hold onto a part of it, not that I will hold all forever. It would be the most prudent decision.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
The protocol has been corrupted.  While I know they are largely discredited, if something like directory.io was shown to be legit and became searchable that would end bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
hell froze over
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
... the politicians were honest in any country in the world and price goes to $10000+ in the next 2 or 3 months.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
if i know that in future i will die on this day at that time, and i know that i will noT be able to use btc, in heaven  Wink
Activity: 378
I don't think I would ever sell 'all' my BTC, haven't even sold 'some' in over 2 years.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
I would sell all my bitcoins if I lost my job and don't have any more money left in my pocket.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
if i do have bitcoins..(cause i don't own any)

From what i found you don't own any in a wallet but you do own satoshi Smiley 0.03531927. So would you sell these if so when?

If i needed money to live outside this virtual world i mean i only have invested what i can lose but if i lose what i have outside of this then i have to sell food is more important than longterm possible profit.
its been long time that i have used my wallet...i have lost my my identifier too and cannot access the wallet.. i don't feel any need to recover it since it has just 0.03..which are not even 10$ from current rates
Activity: 406
if I would find oil in my backyard. How to be an oil magnate and BTC enthusiast at the same time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If the price per bitcoin went back up to over $1000 like it was last year!  Cheesy
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
when bitcoin reached $10,000
Activity: 448

From what i found you don't own any in a wallet but you do own satoshi Smiley 0.03531927. So would you sell these if so when?

If i needed money to live outside this virtual world i mean i only have invested what i can lose but if i lose what i have outside of this then i have to sell food is more important than longterm possible profit.
Activity: 546
I would sell my bitcoin if the price has reached highest point and get huge returns.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
whats the point to sell them if they are worth nearly nothing...  Grin in this case i would definitely hold like in no other cases Tongue we if i had them that is...  Wink
Well they are not nearly nothing, they are 270 times the biggest fiat on the planet... if you had thousands of BTC you would be scared to hold on times like this.
But yeah, in a BTC context they are worth nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: