Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 74. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Lol if Bitcoin drops to $0.001, guess how much those altcoins will be worth.   Shocked

If Bitcoin goes to $0.001, there will no longer be any shitcoins. Shitcoins depend on the success of Bitcoin, and are like parasites. When Bitcoin vanishes, the copycats will also bite the dust.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the bitcoin price goes up to $1 Million or drops down to $0.001/coin.

If the bitcoin price goes up to $1,000,000, great. I'll use the coins to buy a house and pay off my mortgage etc. etc.

If it drops to $0.001, then I'll probably switch to altcoins instead. Tongue

Lol if Bitcoin drops to $0.001, guess how much those altcoins will be worth.   Shocked

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I would sell all my Bitcoins if the bitcoin price goes up to $1 Million or drops down to $0.001/coin.

If the bitcoin price goes up to $1,000,000, great. I'll use the coins to buy a house and pay off my mortgage etc. etc.

If it drops to $0.001, then I'll probably switch to altcoins instead. Tongue
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
There's two cases where I would seriously consider selling my long term stash: 1. if it could pay my mortgage, 2. if it would allow me to retire (i.e. work only if I want to)
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I would sell all my bitcoins if my country prohibits their citizens completely to use , to store etc BTC.

And probably, I would invest that money to stocks who regularly pay dividends.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

For me the answer is never.

If BTC goes up a lot and makes me very rich, then I will certainly hold on to some part of it. If it falls and goes to 0, I will still hold on to it in the hope that it may recover rather than selling it for little.
No offense, but it seems it just the same as investing in "rocks"
You'll never use them.

im not a geologist but  im guessing the earth and the moon are "rocks" too
as are diamonds ,saphires,rubies ,emeralds and most other things that has value
before we went crazy printing paper money
Activity: 868
'IF'

I could retire and live happily from my land purchased by the Bitcoins for the rest of my days, it would be a lot of land and a nice farm house with many many animals to raise Smiley

To me there is no need holding something when you can make your dreams come true even if it carried on rising in price forever if i had my dream home and i was happy it would not matter, plus i would have cut off from the world to a large extent..
Activity: 793
Merit: 1026
I would sell them if it was proven that P=NP

.... and not before then.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
If I could buy a house in Ireland for it
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I ever get a feeling that it might never get accepted worldwide and never get the exposure it's here for, and for that I will need to wait for decades, so I think until I die, I won't be able to sell all 'em... Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You'll never use them.

Isn't gold a kind of rock?
I mean normal rock, that you can find anywhere, everywhere, and anytime. Tongue
Why would someone just buy bitcoin and then hold it forever, doesn't care about prices, even it hits more than $1000000~ or lower than $0, and still hold it?
You just offended all the Geologists around the world. A rock is not just a rock.
Activity: 784
You'll never use them.

I mean normal rock, that you can find anywhere, everywhere, and anytime. Tongue
Why would someone just buy bitcoin and then hold it forever, doesn't care about prices, even it hits more than $1000000~ or lower than $0, and still hold it?
Activity: 658

If BTC goes up a lot and makes me very rich, then I will certainly hold on to some part of it. If it falls and goes to 0, I will still hold on to it in the hope that it may recover rather than selling it for little.
You'll never use them.

You'll never use them.
Activity: 521

I would sell all my Bitcoins if none selling my favorite stuff with bitcoin as payment anymore.

I just use bitcoin as currency not an investment, so thats it.

Oh man, I wish bitcoin actually reach it's stable value.. It's make harder to use them as currency
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I don't have a lot, so it would have to be worth much more xD but at that time I think a lot of places would already accept bitcoin, so I wouldn't need to sell them lol.
If I had many more bitcoins I would think about selling them all if I thought the price would never go higher or there was a problem with the protocol. : /
I thought about using everything I have to trade too, so then I would be selling everything and then buying more. Or less if I don't do it right. xD
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... Satoshi Nakamoto revealed himself. Weird? I think it will affect Bitcoin if he revealed himself to the public. Now sure downside or better.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
I would sell all my Bitcoins if i could gain enough of other values that would be even or more valuable than what i am planing on making with bitcoin.
Thats a far possibility since i have great plans regarding bitcoin, and im sure others have too.
Its insane thought to be honest, because the first thing u think when u sell is, how and when to rebuy

cheers
Activity: 714
ITT: A bunch of people who would rather have analog fiat than Bitcoin.

While Bitcoin isn't easily usable everywhere, and by everyone, or close to it, you can't blame people for still looking to sell some amount of their bitcoins. I occasionally do too, and get more back as soon as possible.
This thread is about selling ALL your Bitcoin. Your argument is invalid.
Pages:
Jump to: