Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 73. (Read 95090 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I would sell all my Bitcoins if God did exist and had the physical form of a chicken, who knows huh?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
I would sell them if it was proven that P=NP

.... and not before then.

Well, if you define N as 1 then BOOM!  Cool (I do realize that P=NP is a specific problem).
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
...the price rose gradually above $1,000 or, in the case of another bubble, higher than $2,500.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I need the money...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
I would sell by bitcoins if they would reach 10 000 per piece,  i belive every one of us holders would Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I would sell all my Bitcoins if deflationary monetary system proven inferior to Keynesian Economics
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
I would sell all my bitcoins if the price reached a new ATH.
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
If the price ever sky rocketed to the moon and was able to purchase a new house with the extra income.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

For me the answer is never.

If BTC goes up a lot and makes me very rich, then I will certainly hold on to some part of it. If it falls and goes to 0, I will still hold on to it in the hope that it may recover rather than selling it for little.

I am not sure if the Bitcoin price would ever recover again if the price would go back to single digits.
It will recover again, look at the venture capital flowing in more and more per year. Will never go to single digits for sure lol.
Activity: 9
If mining home wasn't bearable.  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

1. I need money - cash
2. Price goes madly up, like 10k or more
Activity: 448

I would sell all my bitcoins if they reached high enough value that i could buy my first home and live from the land, anything else i am keeping them stored away and will remain untouched apart from the odd trade of course might as well try and increase the holding rather than just watch them but not risk them all is something i make sure not to do..
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
"I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

For me the answer is never.

If BTC goes up a lot and makes me very rich, then I will certainly hold on to some part of it. If it falls and goes to 0, I will still hold on to it in the hope that it may recover rather than selling it for little.

I am not sure if the Bitcoin price would ever recover again if the price would go back to single digits.
Activity: 821
Only if another crypto currency is going to replace it as the defacto ... (which as things stand does not seem that likely).
legendary
Activity: 1288
This is what bitcoin is not exactly stable and overall secure. Minor lack of electricity and all your money is gone with the wind. I would sell all my bitcoin when I would know for sure that there will be major dump incoming. Then after selling it all I would immediately buy more of it. Other than that hodl!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I would sell all my Bitcoins if...I somehow knew an EMP strike was headed to the US.

I'd have to load up on weaponry with the sold BTC beforehand, to ensure my loved ones were safe from the ensuing chaos and apocalyptic conditions that are sure to follow.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
another technology replace it

or if someone give me more btc than what i have
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
.... these complete sentence threads kept popping up.  Wink
Activity: 308

Lol if Bitcoin drops to $0.001, guess how much those altcoins will be worth.   Shocked

If Bitcoin goes to $0.001, there will no longer be any shitcoins. Shitcoins depend on the success of Bitcoin, and are like parasites. When Bitcoin vanishes, the copycats will also bite the dust.

That is far from true about if Bitcoin fails so do they, if bitcoin fails depending on what reason there will be another take its place. Plus there are a few coins that are already pegged to the dollar and cny and more to come. So not all will follow the same path but all the real shit coins with nothing to offer will but they are going to anyway.
Activity: 39
I would sell ALL my Bitcoins if I were an idiot.
Pages:
Jump to: