Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 75. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I would sell all my Bitcoins if if price reach at least $ 10000.
After that, I will buy house, quit my job and enjoy life after that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I would sell all a portion of my Bitcoins if the price rises in a short time, but i will keep them if it is a fixed upward trend, and it keeps looking up.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
ITT: A bunch of people who would rather have analog fiat than Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
I would sell all my Bitcoins if it reach 10000 .... wait may be over night it will be 20000 .... wait.
I do not want to wait for some point, I would like to enjoy it and enjoy my life Smiley. I will sell when I will say Now sell.
Until then I will hold them.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
...maybe...if it went to 1000$?....nope. HODL all the way!
Activity: 658
The time to sell is when you don't need to sell, you can buy anything with BTC at that point. Your BTC is just plain currency at this point. Smiley We need to see how many yrs go by to make this happen.

So, basically this:

Activity: 518
I would sell all my bitcoins if I made a 10000% profit.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
The time to sell is when you don't need to sell, you can buy anything with BTC at that point. Your BTC is just plain currency at this point. Smiley We need to see how many yrs go by to make this happen.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I would sell all my bitcoins if I had 1,000,000 and the price went to a few million dollars a coin.

I would never sell all my bitcoins in reality, even if the price went to $1000, I would sell maybe 3/4ths of my bitcoins and keep the remaining quarter of my bitcoins, because you never know if the price will rise even more.
Activity: 854
I would sell all my Bitcoins if... I needed the money
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."

if it becomes as popular as friendster. Remember friendster?
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Satoshi starts to move his bitcoins Grin

Well, all we know there'll be huge dumps when he does this...
ps: I don't say satoshi will dump, there will be panic sells.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
I would sell all my Bitcoins if a fatal flaw is discovered in the private key generation which makes it possible to generate them. As in that case Bitcoin will be worthless so anything I can get will be a bonus.

That's popular thinking, it was my first thought too, but if that happens bitcoin price would crash immediately. I probably wouldn't bother to sell my stash for a few bucks or even cents.

I would sell all of my Bitcoins if there's a huge huge huge bubble and its pop is evident. It's incredible how you don't see the top of a bubble when you're in the middle of it!

I'd probably do the same, but with intention to buy (more) back at low, so not sure does it count.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
i would sell if i didnt care about money anymore.

Wait... but then you don't need to sell anymore.
Activity: 584
I would sell all my Bitcoins if a fatal flaw is discovered in the private key generation which makes it possible to generate them. As in that case Bitcoin will be worthless so anything I can get will be a bonus.
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
i would sell if i didnt care about money anymore.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I would sell all my Bitcoins only if it would make me billionaire Grin
legendary
Activity: 2676
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
I would sell all my Bitcoins if Bitcoin fiat price spiked to the moon and I was somehow on my deathbed, to help out my wife and my child live comfortably.

OK. I agree with that one, too.

Me =)
legendary
Activity: 2676
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
I would sell all my bitcoins if... I didn't love them so much.

Me =)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
Probably only if my life depended on it or something. Threatening my family or friends won't work though, nor would hurting me.

But if the price reaches like $100k without the $ dropping in value too much, then I'd sell some.

Ugh You beat me to it with the "if my life depended on it" quip.

Stealing this one from reddit:

"... I were given the gift of Omnipotence in Perpetuity as a reward for selling them. "

I know a bit too greedy right???

Okay how about this one:

"...Satoshi Nakamoto told me to as a Forewarning (the real one with a signed transaction from a 2010 BTC Address, Not Dorian S.). "

Or Even this one:

"...I were given a 1000BTC loaded  and spendable Cassacious coin."
Pages:
Jump to: