Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete the sentence... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..." - page 76. (Read 95090 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Probably only if my life depended on it or something. Threatening my family or friends won't work though, nor would hurting me.

But if the price reaches like $100k without the $ dropping in value too much, then I'd sell some.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would sell my Bitcoins if... wait a moment, I have less bitcoins than you think.  Cry
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Selling at 10k
legendary
Activity: 1050
I can't find a good reason to sell them all and not to keep a small amount but to comply with the thread,

I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price for the amount i have can guarantee me a life without stress and worries and can give me wealth and happiness for my whole life.  Cool

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

Keep ten bitcoins and sell all of them in about 2040+. Should be a massive sum of money.
Well not massive, You should be able to live a decent lower-middle middle class life.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I can't find a good reason to sell them all and not to keep a small amount but to comply with the thread,

I would sell all my Bitcoins if the price for the amount i have can guarantee me a life without stress and worries and can give me wealth and happiness for my whole life.  Cool

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I would sell all my bitcoins if SATOSHI was actually an acronym for a list of major electronics companies or a underground group which has a hidden pre-mine of more than 5mil. btc.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I would sell all my Bitcoins if Bitcoin fiat price spiked to the moon and I was somehow on my deathbed, to help out my wife and my child live comfortably.

No reason to take Bitcoins with you to the grave, give them to your loved ones.  If they had no idea how to use them, then I'd just cash them out for my family before I cashed out...
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I would sell all my Bitcoins if I would be getting the same price via other payment modes or if someone trusted would exchange the bitcoins via PayPal/Payza and pay the transaction fee.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
i would sell all of my bitcoin when one can buy me a house and a supermodel for a wife  Shocked

Believe me, supermodel is not suitable as a wife, you will be enslaved more than fiat money does Grin
and don't forget, that super models also get older. If you are just interessted in the look of a girl, don't make her your wife.

Wiser words were never spoken. Then selling all your coin is a bad move. Space out the sale so you can have a steady stream of stretch mark free women.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
... I was convinced the price would soon drop, after which I could repurchase more.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
i would sell all of my bitcoin when one can buy me a house and a supermodel for a wife  Shocked

Believe me, supermodel is not suitable as a wife, you will be enslaved more than fiat money does Grin

I wouldn't mind being slaved by Adriana Lima. Super model wife or bust. But yeah, I know what you mean Smiley
Activity: 714

and don't forget, that super models also get older. If you are just interessted in the look of a girl, don't make her your wife.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I would sell my Bitcoins if.. I would get 10000x my Bitcoins sold. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination

Activity: 772
i would sell all of my bitcoin when one can buy me a house and a supermodel for a wife  Shocked
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I would sell my bitcoin if I was stupid enough to do it for whatever reason (all reasons are equally stupid).
Activity: 868
I would sell all of my Bitcoins if there's a huge huge huge bubble and its pop is evident. It's incredible how you don't see the top of a bubble when you're in the middle of it!

This is to true while your in it you can think there is no end and it is going to keep going and going but the truth is it will burst and if you are not quick you will be left holding the bag and that sucks..

Today i would sell my Bitcoins if i knew an exchange had been stolen from a shit load of coins and there was due dump. I would hodl some though always because you never know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Just complete the sentence with your thoughts... "I would sell all my Bitcoins if..."
Never.

I'm spending them, sure. And re-buying at the same time to maintain my stack of coins.

But selling them? Nope!

Selling bitcoins is a ridiculous idea from people who still live in the fiat-era. It makes just as much sense as saying "I would print all my emails and send them through snailmail if..." in the 1990's.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Honest 80s business!
I would sell all of my Bitcoins if there's a huge huge huge bubble and its pop is evident. It's incredible how you don't see the top of a bubble when you're in the middle of it!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
Pages:
Jump to: