Pages:
Author

Topic: Computer Scientists Prove God Exists - page 9. (Read 25213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
November 16, 2013, 04:27:23 PM
Space is an illusion, outer space did not create you, you created it.  You are the center of the universe, you are the universe, you are consciousness, consciousness is god.

Did you actually get a degree in bullshit?  Because seriously. . .wtf?  How stoned do you have to be to generate a wall of gibberish like that?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 15, 2013, 04:24:57 PM
Everything is relative, everything scales up and down infinitely.  Life is merely a fractaling wave through an infinitely vast sea.  Another you exists inside your hand, just as you exist in the hand of a larger you.  Ultimately, with infinite dimensions, everything exists inside of you just as it exists everywhere outside.

And we know the universe and everything in it, complete unity, god, means everything.

Space is an illusion, outer space did not create you, you created it.  You are the center of the universe, you are the universe, you are consciousness, consciousness is god.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
November 15, 2013, 04:13:25 PM
Infinity is an idea, not a number.   Having some infinites be bigger than others is complete nonsense.  It's like when my brother used to say I hate you infinity + 1 times in response to my I hate you infinity.  It's not a number, it doesn't have a size.

So basically, you reject math since set theory and Cantor.

Okay, but don't expect the world to join your retard parade.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
November 15, 2013, 03:34:58 PM
Infinity is an idea, not a number.   Having some infinites be bigger than others is complete nonsense.  It's like when my brother used to say I hate you infinity + 1 times in response to my I hate you infinity.  It's not a number, it doesn't have a size.

it depends on what ever you talk about natural numbers(1,2,3,4,...) or ordinal numbers(1,2,3,4,...,infinity,2 infinity,...infinity^2,...infinity^infinity), or real numbers(1,2,3,pi, 5,7878787,...) or extended real numbers(-infinity,...-1,0,1,...+infinity).
The problem with ordinal numbers is that plus does no longer commute.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
November 15, 2013, 10:34:51 AM
While the infinity example was obviously intended to be humorous, please tell me you're aware that there is a mathematical proof demonstrating some infinities are larger than others. 

Furthermore, if we can agree that any number, entity, concept multiplied by 1 is itself, then it should be obvious that this is a shared characteristic.

And by the way, a number is an idea too.  You ever seen a "2" in nature?  Neither have I.

Yeah, that's very difficult to grasp for the "average person", Cantor developed the Set Theory and gone insane, and he had that in mind when studying "infinites."

The dispute between Mathematic exists versus is invented by humans is an ongoing discussion, and also very difficult for the "average person" to grasp.

I'm not trying to be condescending to anyone, but for having this kind of discussion people need to know quite a few amount of stuff and it would take ages to explain at an Internet forum.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
November 15, 2013, 10:15:28 AM
Activity: 775
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2013, 08:41:09 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
November 15, 2013, 06:15:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Gresham's Lawyer
November 15, 2013, 03:14:21 AM
You would tell if it was fake, you could see chords.
Synesthesia much?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
November 14, 2013, 11:32:05 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 14, 2013, 06:36:12 PM
You're right, I'm waiting for the rest of the world to catch up before it can happen.  Sometimes it's wiser to just not talk.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 14, 2013, 06:25:43 PM
We will see. 

I think that's your mantra right there dank.

It will always be tomorrow with you - it will never be today.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 14, 2013, 06:15:50 PM
Right, like the collapse of the US economy isn't destined in our short future either?  Bitcoin won't blow up to 100,000?

We will see.  People are tired of working to live just to die, I offer a viable solution nobody has tried that I know will work because I am a seer and have foreseen visions of the occurrence throughout my life, even before I did drugs.  I wouldn't speak doubtfully about it because that will only make you look like the fool in the end.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 14, 2013, 04:42:24 PM
I'm reading the future by telling you there will be a music festival with a million people where singularity will occur by someone levitating.

Everything with you is a promise in the future.  You haven't done anything in the past or present.  With you we are always waiting for something to happen in the future.

And the future never comes...
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 14, 2013, 02:13:56 PM
I'm reading the future by telling you there will be a music festival with a million people where singularity will occur by someone levitating.

You would tell if it was fake, you could see chords.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
November 14, 2013, 12:07:12 AM
The ones like me, who've had dreams of flying and believe it isn't impossible, will fly.

That's fine, but no one will believe you that it isn't just a magic trick. Come on dank, show us you can read the future like you claimed you could Smiley Or at least tell us what price bitcoin will be at by the end of the month.

Hey, speaking of computers and stuff, dank, serious suggestion: Your rhythm skills are really sucky and needs improvement, and what might help and motivate you to getting it perfect is you getting an account at www.ujam.com and using that to structure and improve your music. Don't know if you've heard of that service, but it can do some incredible things for music, even if all you start with is a basic melody.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 13, 2013, 07:30:45 PM
The ones like me, who've had dreams of flying and believe it isn't impossible, will fly.
legendary
November 13, 2013, 06:55:10 PM
People would say I'm lucky.  But when other people in the audience start flying too, I'm pretty sure I'll have everyone believing.

Lucky would be winning once. Extremely lucky would be winning twice. Impossible would be winning three times, in a row. And it should be very simple for you. If you fly, other people won't fly too, they'll just start questioning how you did it (magicians in La Vegas "fly" all the time). If you win the lottery three times, no one will question your power.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 13, 2013, 06:29:11 PM
People would say I'm lucky.  But when other people in the audience start flying too, I'm pretty sure I'll have everyone believing.
legendary
November 13, 2013, 06:21:34 PM
I'd rather do it on my own so people are a little bidazzled that a kid organized a million person concert by the time he's 27.

Trust me, people will be WAY more bidazzled if you show that you can win three lotteries in a row. Plus, besides the money, you will have an absolute proof that your power is real, and that you are god. You don't even have to fly, since flying is easy to fake with wires and fake camera tricks, but winning the lottery, especially from different organizations, is almost impossible to fake.
Pages:
Jump to: