Pages:
Author

Topic: Computer Scientists Prove God Exists - page 5. (Read 25213 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
December 05, 2013, 07:27:48 PM

Weren't you supposed to leave for a long exile, thinking about ways to give squall his money back?

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
December 05, 2013, 06:53:41 PM
How'd you draw that conclusion?  There is universal truth, everything happened a certain way to make things how they are today.

How are these truths unified, if not through reality?

Also, how many, and what are, the universal truths according to Dank?
Each person has their own reality, so each person has truths subject to their beliefs.  Though, universally, we live in a collective reality that is subject to all our beliefs.  Universal truth is the state of existence as perceived by the collective reality or individual reality, it's just how things were.  To go further, universal truth is what compiles our universe in it's truest nature, how it just is.

Infinite truths make up the universal truth, commonly known as god.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1042
Hamster ate my bitcoin
December 05, 2013, 05:28:52 PM
How'd you draw that conclusion?  There is universal truth, everything happened a certain way to make things how they are today.

How are these truths unified, if not through reality?

Also, how many, and what are, the universal truths according to Dank?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
December 05, 2013, 04:59:33 PM
Maybe not on earth at the moment, but he exists.

When the man comes around!
legendary
You cannot kill love
December 05, 2013, 04:19:28 PM
Also, wait, wouldn't Santa be one of dank's gods, too?

According to Dank, we all have our own realities. If so, then there are no truths, and making assertions, as Dank continues to do, contradicts his premise.

And yes, Rassah, Santa exists.  Maybe not on earth at the moment, but he exists.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 05, 2013, 03:09:54 PM
Believe me on this one, computer scientists are wrong!!!  Undecided
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
December 05, 2013, 11:31:57 AM
Try to say your two years old kid that there's no Santa and watch what happens.

Why do people lie to their kids about Santa in the first place, knowing that it will just cause major disappointment and possible trust issues later.
And why is it that when they are told that, while one guy with superpowers who can see everything you do and sits in judgment of you is fake, the other one is still real?

Wasn't Saint Nicholas greek  > christian ? 
Bringing dank into the equation.. I'm not going that far.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1042
Hamster ate my bitcoin
December 05, 2013, 11:18:17 AM

According to Dank, we all have our own realities. If so, then there are no truths, and making assertions, as Dank continues to do, contradicts his premise.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
December 05, 2013, 09:42:58 AM
Try to say your two years old kid that there's no Santa and watch what happens.

Why do people lie to their kids about Santa in the first place, knowing that it will just cause major disappointment and possible trust issues later.
And why is it that when they are told that, while one guy with superpowers who can see everything you do and sits in judgment of you is fake, the other one is still real?

legendary
You cannot kill love
December 04, 2013, 03:05:06 PM
I think you are mistaken that religions worship a different god. 

Different religions each claim this.  He is not mistaken in relaying their claims.
http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm

Your assertion seems to be that the religions are wrong about what they believe and instead that you know what they believe better than they do?
People may think their god is separate from other gods, but this is not the case.  All gods are equal, all gods are one.  All gods are god.

The true nature of god in it's purest form is a singular point of infinite energy, light and love.  I have seen god with my own eyes.  I have spoken to god with my own mind.

I know this argument has already been discussed in this thread, but unicorns are real.  If you can think of it, it exists somewhere in an infinite universe, keyword infinite.  Everything exists everywhere.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 04, 2013, 02:01:25 PM
As I expected. *I've read title of topic, looked on post count*... yop, war. From AGES faith is a good reason to war. Not only internet war...

Stop saying that God exists or it don't. Everyone on this planet have own opinion about that. If someone is physicist or some kind of scientist in that way, it's almost absolutely sure that is an atheist. Because we have proofs on that how appeared earth, sun, animals, plants etc.

Christians and other of thousand religions have their own God. But only 'our' is true... no.

Religion, faith, God, Jesus are for release strenght of our mind. That's the reason of bilions people to live, their meaning. So if you don't need God to live - be happy but don't say anybody that he don't exist. Try to say your two years old kid that there's no Santa and watch what happens. Now have on thought that 3/4 world have guns and atomic weapon. Try to say them that they God don't exist. Straight in face.

I'm an atheist.

Now back to work!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
December 04, 2013, 01:54:30 PM
Since you obviously know and understand this a hell of a lot better than me, I sort of understand what you are saying, and defer to your judgement.
yeah i understand this a hell lot better than you, but it was you who asked the question: "why can't I match that number in that infinity set with any other number, like 1, in another infinity set?" and im trying to explain.

And I sort of understood, and for what I didn't, will just assume you are right  Smiley
in defi we trust
December 04, 2013, 11:45:18 AM
God is ours heads and hearths ... We cannont prove if he exist or not..

Maybe in yours, I got a brain in my head.
He was trolling :p

It's called sig post Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 04, 2013, 11:22:47 AM

He was trolling :p
in defi we trust
December 04, 2013, 11:17:25 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 04, 2013, 10:39:48 AM
in defi we trust
December 04, 2013, 08:05:24 AM
Religion still exist because people fear death.
Gods (v2.01) exist for the same reasons.
That's why the ancient gods faded away , people started to understand how this thing called Earth works.
One thing they haven't been able to explain is death , and if there is something beyond. We fear that so we need hope.

We're still a bunch of monkeys Smiley

I think most people do not really fear death.  They live in the moment and do not even think about the afterlife at all.  They basically pretend that they are not going to die and live life accordingly.

I think that a wise person considers the thought that there might be something more than just what we see in the physical world.  Eternity has been put into the hearts of man.  The idea that we even think about eternity should speak to us and give us the thought that there is more then just this physical life we are living now.

Yeah , that's why most people run like rabbits or jump into a garbage bin at the sound of a gunshot.

If they think they are about to die within the very near future, then sure.  But most people wander though life without giving their death much thought.  Maybe they will write a will, set up a trust fund for their heirs and select a burial spot but even this is done when people are much older and actually thinking about what is to come.  But most people in their 20's and 30's and even 40's live life without much care about the afterlife and are not really "afraid" of it on a daily basis.  They just don't think about it.

Well , not thinking about it's not the same as not being afraid of it.
It's like at an exam when you know there are only 5 minutes left and you try desperately to find the answers.
in defi we trust
December 04, 2013, 08:03:10 AM

He had an unicorn ? , based on their propaganda I thought they could make him ride a dragon at least.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
December 04, 2013, 02:53:51 AM
Since you obviously know and understand this a hell of a lot better than me, I sort of understand what you are saying, and defer to your judgement.
yeah i understand this a hell lot better than you, but it was you who asked the question: "why can't I match that number in that infinity set with any other number, like 1, in another infinity set?" and im trying to explain.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
December 03, 2013, 11:12:38 PM
Religion still exist because people fear death.
Gods (v2.01) exist for the same reasons.
That's why the ancient gods faded away , people started to understand how this thing called Earth works.
One thing they haven't been able to explain is death , and if there is something beyond. We fear that so we need hope.

We're still a bunch of monkeys Smiley

I think most people do not really fear death.  They live in the moment and do not even think about the afterlife at all.  They basically pretend that they are not going to die and live life accordingly.

I think that a wise person considers the thought that there might be something more than just what we see in the physical world.  Eternity has been put into the hearts of man.  The idea that we even think about eternity should speak to us and give us the thought that there is more then just this physical life we are living now.

Yeah , that's why most people run like rabbits or jump into a garbage bin at the sound of a gunshot.

If they think they are about to die within the very near future, then sure.  But most people wander though life without giving their death much thought.  Maybe they will write a will, set up a trust fund for their heirs and select a burial spot but even this is done when people are much older and actually thinking about what is to come.  But most people in their 20's and 30's and even 40's live life without much care about the afterlife and are not really "afraid" of it on a daily basis.  They just don't think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: