Pages:
Author

Topic: Constant accusations of scam, eMunie public IPO cancelled. - page 2. (Read 10566 times)

eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
first the trolls say emunie is a scam cos according to them all Dan wanted was to cash in on a public IPO and run off.
now they say it is a scam cos he decides to renounce to the public IPO (and giving up an all the income it could have generated him).
make your minds up trolls!!!and btw i think he made a mistake to give in to some trolls who were paid by NXT holders to slander emunie
here is that troll advertising his slander services in return for NXTs.
https://i.imgur.com/kyaWMfK.png

the "scam" accusation thread was a total orchestrated troll by one sad individual to make a few coins  .he opened that thread as soon as Dan announced on his forums he was taking weekend off/break  (so he couldn't answer promptly).
and btw most of the accusations regarding blackhat an personal life dan had already answered countless times before (in the past 2 weeks at least 3 times)
all is explained on the emunie forums and in other bitcointalk threads . he has been very open about it all.
here you can find Dan answering about blackhat stuff and more.
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/36-hi-im-dan/

I hope dan reconsiders but obviously it is disheartening when people call all your efforts and hard work a scam.
i think dan should ignore the trolls.....and shut them up in the only way possible : the release.
once it is released and there is indeed a working product people can use.....all the accusations will count for nothing. and it will be obvious who the real scammers were.
I still feel he should do a public IPO...otherwise people are gonna complain about limited initial adoption. and that will be a legitimate complaint.

I didnt read that whole Nxt thread, but I was informed that the guys over there told him in no uncertain terms to GFH. Lets not stir up even more FUD here.

The guy didnt need to be paid to do his dirty work because he was driven by his unbalanced nature to attack emunie.

No need to go looking for other culprits..
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
first the trolls say emunie is a scam cos according to them all Dan wanted was to cash in on a public IPO and run off.
now they say it is a scam cos he decides to renounce to the public IPO (and giving up an all the income it could have generated him).
make your minds up trolls!!!and btw i think he made a mistake to give in to some trolls who were paid by NXT holders to slander emunie
here is that troll advertising his slander services in return for NXTs.
https://i.imgur.com/kyaWMfK.png

the "scam" accusation thread was a total orchestrated troll by one sad individual to make a few coins  .he opened that thread as soon as Dan announced on his forums he was taking weekend off/break  (so he couldn't answer promptly).
and btw most of the accusations regarding blackhat an personal life dan had already answered countless times before (in the past 2 weeks at least 3 times)
all is explained on the emunie forums and in other bitcointalk threads . he has been very open about it all.
here you can find Dan answering about blackhat stuff and more.
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/36-hi-im-dan/

I hope dan reconsiders but obviously it is disheartening when people call all your efforts and hard work a scam.
i think dan should ignore the trolls.....and shut them up in the only way possible : the release.
once it is released and there is indeed a working product people can use.....all the accusations will count for nothing. and it will be obvious who the real scammers were.
I still feel he should do a public IPO...otherwise people are gonna complain about limited initial adoption. and that will be a legitimate complaint.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
black swan hunter

One way is to perform a public IPO immediately on launch with a limited amount of currency, with the same terms as what was specified already.

That way the general public that aren't a bunch of trolls can participate, and the project can no longer be called a scam, as its out there.

I'm open to thoughts and suggestions, but bear in mind that my primary concern right now is system development, not investment.  It's always been that way, but with a preference of the initial user base is ready to go on the day.

As we've seen that's caused some issues, so my current thinking is something along the lines of the above.

I suspect this is the real reason for cancelling the presale - preventing further dilution of existing investment.

It's NXT all over again.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I am trying to figure out how new EMU gets created automatically and how it isn't inflationary.

I searched and searched, but could not find a clear mathematical description other than half the new EMU goes to  prior EMU holders and half to hatchers. It seems that this requires all EMU holders to continue purchasing EMU to maintain their existing percentage. I guess if all EMU holders can maintain their prorata share of the hatching distribution, then it wouldn't be inflationary, but I haven't found a clear description on how exactly one controls one prorata share of hatching.

Also, how is the market price determined. There seems to be some mechanism that chooses the equilibrium point that the EMU should trade at. Is this algorithmically determined? It is arbitrary choice?

Sorry if these are silly question answered elsewhere, I just haven't found it after searching for hours.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
As the person who takes care of Worldcoin's marketing I go through this same thing every single second of every single day. Every crypto goes through it and you have to hold you head up high and try to work around it or at least defend from it, never attack. This is a terrible move, sorry.

Yes I invested all my coin into worldcoin... so I could buy almost 600 :-) feel free donate some, since Worldcoin is not giving much giveaways WXPDe53SqN5XeDbnMsSAufpGDhcTZJqmik

@Fuserleer

i am registered at you forum. I tried to find figute out what you coin is about since you had a lot supporter. But what I think is really annoying, that you make it really difficult too understand. There are no details and if I asked, my question never got really answered.

my recommendation to you

1. appologize for your behavior here. It sounds hard, but dont play the victim. You are in a business world. It is not okay to call people "retards" this is just discriminating.

2. be more transparent. if you system is good people will come and support you

3. in my opinion you should not give coins to different prices out. I would have invested, but its really discouraging. I dont have a lot of money, but you will distribute the money simply to people who have already money and just want to increase there value.

4. even if you dont like people you can and should not exclude them. you will be higly untrustable. I mean, if we have a argument, you simple banne me from getting my opinion out? maybe my funds get lost etc.

In your case I would considere my suggestions instead of seeying as an attack against you. It is also a pitty for me, since I am not able to invest anymore.

A pre-sale shuld be to everyone who would like to buy some to the price of .1 cents or less. even if someone only would like to buy only one. otherwise its already favoring some people and give all other a disadvantage.

what stupid demand and supply is this. its all set up.

dont forget, you have competitions. Ripple, worldcoin, bitcoin, nxtcoin. So I personally thing, that the nxtcoun has a bad community. they even advertised in there forum for giveaways for beggers. you shouldnt do such thing. we are all human, and of course people are happy to receive some freecoins if they dont have enough money. And all other made enough. also not with too much work. just by beeing lucky.

try to make you coin much fairer and be polite. all other coins faced also critics. I mean enough articles about worldcoin and that it is a clone.
People you favored by giving them a beta position of course will support you, since they want a share of the money. the will not give you critics. and you need to have critics to improve your system in my opinion.

this means unfortuantely you jsut have to work harder. since you want a coin for everyone.

thank you for reading. and I hope you understand.

I've been reading through the emunie forum posts the last 3 weeks. I agree it takes some time to understand the concept of eMunie, because it is very much different from bitcoin and its altcoin clones. Also, there's no whitepaper yet, so you have to dig into the forum to get a picture of how it works. But there are a lot of good summary posts there which explain most aspects pretty well. Although some details still need to be filled in, I got a pretty good idea by now of how eMunie works, and I think it is very beautifully thought out.
Activity: 350
If crypto-currencies one day take over the world, we will then one day walk down the street and greet each other by yelling SCAM and throwing rocks.

It is the natural order of how things work here.

eMunie may or may not be a scam. Concerns exist. Investors just need to decide if the risks are worth the potential reward.

A lot of criticisms come from people with vested interests. Bitcoin old money is threatened by new alternatives. I love seeing the centralized ventures of Bitcoin old money crumble:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tradefortress

eMunie, like Ripple, threatens Bitcoin old money. Bitcoin millionaires have a lot to gain in seeing new ventures fail. Likewise, other new alternative ventures---whether they be DOGE or NXT have vested interest in seeing eMunie fail. Even enthusiastic eMunie investors may see an advantage in depressing the price by spreading FUD. I know that if XRP price tanked I would start buying like wild. Consider vested interests.

Scam or not, systems like eMunie, NXT, and MasterCoin high risk investments based on: undiscovered potential fundamental flaws, unproven abilities of the system, and possible ineptitude of those at the helm. Almost all next gens are Alpha release quality systems at this point. I am not invested eMunie as of this moment, but have a lot of interest in the underlying system. I do not have enough info at this point to be comfortable investing.

Need to demonstrate ability to mature is going to be vital. A lot of growing pains will occur, which everyone also needs to weigh when investing in new unproven tech:

http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/03/major-glitch-in-bitcoin-network-sparks-sell-off-price-temporarily-falls-23/

Fuserleer: delay the IPO. Revise your delivery timeline. Acknowledge needing more time to handle both the development and operations overhead of launching a new currency system. Give yourself ample padding in the new timeline. Apologize and own up to delivery shortcomings, where appropriate; own it all. You seem burnt out. Unplug from the internet for a week. No dev. No e-mail. No forum flame wars. It would be the best thing you could do for your investors. A bad launch will be worse for your investors than a delayed launch. Come back and prove everyone wrong---if you are up to it.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
This has to be the most childish, unprofessional thing i've ever heard.

This thread makes me have serious doubts that you are even ready to lead a company. And if their is weak leadership the company will fall shortly after, no matter how good the product is.

You say you want to be bigger then bitcoin, to be a mass monetary company and yet you can't deal with a little FUD talk on some forums. Absolutely pathetic.

I really was a believer in eMunie and i was going to buy out as much eMunie with my btc as i could get.

I'm sorry to say you've lost an investor (forever) for piss poor ***public relations. Without that, you will never be the company you are trying to achieve to be.

Cheers.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Get used to it. This is a game for thick skin
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Wow ...

Fuserleer, I understand your reasoning for canceling, but to me it seems like you are giving them exactly what they want ->  Disrupting your project.

Instead of listening to them, you should listen to your investors who are waiting for the presale.  I know because I'm one of them and had actually moved some funds around so I could be ready.

I really hope you reconsider, at the very least you should allow those who signed up to be notified before today a chance to invest.

All the hate and mud slinging just shows you are on the right track.  It honestly doesnt matter what you do now, you will be criticized for going on with it, canceling it, whatever ... I can almost guarantee canceling the public IPO will just bring more 'scam accusations'
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't fuseleer disclosed his real identity? That counts for a lot in my book.

This is a big plus. Where could I get more info?
Activity: 10
“I used to be indecisive but now I am not quite sure.”
Activity: 478
Not Op then, I meant the accusor.
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
Lets have OP's real identity and then look at his accusations closely. Want to bet on the result?

You know OP (thread starter) is fuserleer right? He already disclosed his name.
Lets have accusor's real identity and then look at his accusations closely. Want to bet on the result?
How many scammers here have ever disclosed their real identity?
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't fuseleer disclosed his real identity? That counts for a lot in my book. OP is full of bs.

doesn't make sense..
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't fuseleer disclosed his real identity? That counts for a lot in my book. Accusor is full of bs.
Activity: 42
As the person who takes care of Worldcoin's marketing I go through this same thing every single second of every single day. Every crypto goes through it and you have to hold you head up high and try to work around it or at least defend from it, never attack. This is a terrible move, sorry.

Yes I invested all my coin into worldcoin... so I could buy almost 600 :-) feel free donate some, since Worldcoin is not giving much giveaways WXPDe53SqN5XeDbnMsSAufpGDhcTZJqmik

@Fuserleer

i am registered at you forum. I tried to find figute out what you coin is about since you had a lot supporter. But what I think is really annoying, that you make it really difficult too understand. There are no details and if I asked, my question never got really answered.

my recommendation to you

1. appologize for your behavior here. It sounds hard, but dont play the victim. You are in a business world. It is not okay to call people "retards" this is just discriminating.

2. be more transparent. if you system is good people will come and support you

3. in my opinion you should not give coins to different prices out. I would have invested, but its really discouraging. I dont have a lot of money, but you will distribute the money simply to people who have already money and just want to increase there value.

4. even if you dont like people you can and should not exclude them. you will be higly untrustable. I mean, if we have a argument, you simple banne me from getting my opinion out? maybe my funds get lost etc.

In your case I would considere my suggestions instead of seeying as an attack against you. It is also a pitty for me, since I am not able to invest anymore.

A pre-sale shuld be to everyone who would like to buy some to the price of .1 cents or less. even if someone only would like to buy only one. otherwise its already favoring some people and give all other a disadvantage.

what stupid demand and supply is this. its all set up.

dont forget, you have competitions. Ripple, worldcoin, bitcoin, nxtcoin. So I personally thing, that the nxtcoun has a bad community. they even advertised in there forum for giveaways for beggers. you shouldnt do such thing. we are all human, and of course people are happy to receive some freecoins if they dont have enough money. And all other made enough. also not with too much work. just by beeing lucky.

try to make you coin much fairer and be polite. all other coins faced also critics. I mean enough articles about worldcoin and that it is a clone.
People you favored by giving them a beta position of course will support you, since they want a share of the money. the will not give you critics. and you need to have critics to improve your system in my opinion.

this means unfortuantely you jsut have to work harder. since you want a coin for everyone.

thank you for reading. and I hope you understand.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Meanwhile at the NXT and Ripple camps...

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I only see 15-30 post supporters, must be sockpuppets / clones.

We have seen enough scams over here, remember JohnCar / Iamatrix? / PhenixCoin / PhenixEx? Even I fell for it... My scam-radar was somehow disabled by greed...

Only 15-30 post supporters. MUST be sockpuppets. Are you for real
pre-sale is cancelled (you cannot lose money)
beta investors can get their btc back if they wish
MUST be a scam

Found another sockpuppet Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: