Pages:
Author

Topic: Constant accusations of scam, eMunie public IPO cancelled. - page 6. (Read 10566 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Lol. This must be the most unprofessional move ever.

I can't belive what i just read.

Care to explain why you think that?

I think a lot of people were looking forward to the presale with plans to invest, myself included.

It seems like you are destroying your own project now.

To make a radical change like this seems extremly unprofessional and it will undoubtly have an impact on peoples perseption of eMunie.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Emunie is a great protocol. We think this community has seen too many scams recently. We have tried using the emunie beta and it works very well, we have personally invested and it is no scam. That being said the prices are going to rocket due to the rarity increasing. People need to start doing research and stop being so paranoid. However, not creating a public offering will damage the reputation and the marketing of the protocol.

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Protocol Team.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

Care to explain why you think that?
legendary
Indeed, if I wasn't constantly fighting these retards, things like the client, whitepaper, wiki and other stuff would get done a lot faster.

Now I wont have to, as they won't have any ammo, so the only thing I will have to respond to is criticism and queries about the client and system itself, which is fine and just and I'll have more time for other stuff Smiley

I'll let you know when I'm done Smiley
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Very interesting development. How about the whitepaper?

Watching.  Cheesy
legendary
Here I am again, 3 days later defending myself against ridiculous scammer accusations backed by fairy dust facts.  When all I really want to do is develop and launch a damn crypto-currency and do it RIGHT.

I'm not even going to spend the time and effort responding AGAIN to the same accusations that I cleared up 3 days previous.

I decided to be public and open about my identity, I knew that would attract some attention and that is fine.  We've all tried things in the past that didn't work out as planned, either because lady luck stepped in and decided not to give out luck charms that day, or some 3rd party screwed it up, and thus those things that we attempted to do failed.  Anyone that claims they have nothing in their past which went wrong and caused some upset for themselves and perhaps others is an outright liar.

What matters is that those people tried, it is better to try and fail, than not try at all.  It is easy to point the finger, making wild accusations, and twisting the facts of any event to meet a destructive agenda because of jealousy, greed or simple competitor fear.

I want to do eMunie right, but it seems that individuals within this "community" (and I use the term loosely) are hell bent on stirring up any possible crumb of information, putting some crazy spin on it so that it meets the terms of a possible accusation.  While I'm dealing with these trolls, that distracts me from the real work of developing, promoting and perfecting eMunie and being able to launch it.

I refuse to be distracted by this crap any longer, I refuse to let these people jeopardize mine and others hard work on this, I refuse to let these people jeopardize my own investment and others that have opted to invest in this venture so far.

The only way I see possible to put the brakes on all the FUD that these individuals continue to sprout like an endless fountain is to cancel the public IPO and no longer accept any further investment from individuals I do not know and 100% trust.

eMunie will now be funded by other means, most likely via raising further personal investment of my own.  I would rather take that road than have to deal with this constant BS.

To all of you that were interested in investing, I apologize for this move, I hope you appreciate the reasons behind why, and that I can not afford any further distraction delaying the launch of the system & client. 

To anyone that HAS already invested, if you are having doubts after all the recent FUD and wild accusations, and would like your investment back, please contact me directly on [email protected].

Mark my words, eMunie will launch, eMunie will be a success, and I will NOT quit until it is.
Pages:
Jump to: