Pages:
Author

Topic: Constant accusations of scam, eMunie public IPO cancelled. - page 3. (Read 10566 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Lol. This must be the most unprofessional move ever.

I can't belive what i just read.

+1
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Lol. This must be the most unprofessional move ever.

I can't belive what i just read.

Care to explain why you think that?

Um, because you use the word 'retards' to describe others? It doesn't matter what people say about you, a good company should aim higher and keep dignity in response to others, at least if you are seeing major financial investment.

i liked retards.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Haters are gonna hate. You shouldn't have cancelled just because of those accusations.
‘Try to be nice’
I will be trying to track them down yes, and prosecute as far as the law will allow me to.

Dam.

I knew i was going to have to read.

can anyone explain and save me this strenuous mental task !
‘Try to be nice’
man up man  Cool I havent seen a coin on this forum that hasnt been called a scam  Grin

ha ha what even happened ?

welcome to cryptocurrency ha ha -

personally i love this FUD - but that's just me.

: D
‘Try to be nice’
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
man up man  Cool I havent seen a coin on this forum that hasnt been called a scam  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
You have a BHW tab in your browser, he'll label you a scammer and attempt to blackmail you next. Smiley

BHW is the best forum out there. Taught me everything I know about internet marketing, and web design. And I told him to quit insulting BHW.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
Log the IP of that guy Maet/Cossakman on your forum and report him to the authorities for extortion. He pm'd me asking if I wanted to help blackmail you because he thinks eMunie is a scam.

http://coinmotors.com/maet.png

You have a BHW tab in your browser, he'll label you a scammer and attempt to blackmail you next. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
Log the IP of that guy Maet/Cossakman on your forum and report him to the authorities for extortion. He pm'd me asking if I wanted to help blackmail you because he thinks eMunie is a scam.

http://coinmotors.com/maet.png

Activity: 70
OK let me share some info about how out of hand this is getting:

http://i.imgur.com/kyaWMfK.png

Also people purporting to blackmail me with this FUD (I'm guessing in an attempt to extract some of the investments from me)

http://i.imgur.com/hoBihIf.png

There is more, much more, and much worse.

This isn't your usual set of trolls, these are people with much more sinister agendas in hand.

So?
What kind of info they have to blackmail you?
What kind of info can destroy emunie?

Just ignore them.

Or you want to tell us THERE IS an info they can use to blackmail you and to destroy emunie?
So if it is true and they know "something" - how cancelled presale can stop them from doing it?
Or you want to cancel emunie?  

What the hell. if i am honest man i don't give any fuck to haters, their blackmails etc.
Its impossible to blackmail honest man or destroy REAL and not scam currency.

People will buy it on presale just because they waited this for so long time and they believe in it.
New people will buy it just because it wasn't "1 day currency" as other scam currencys, it was in developing for so long.
And wasn't exploded after "nxt" boom.

Your fear about blackmail and broken hope of your followers that were waiting this presale will damage emunie much harder than all haters on the world.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Can we have an independent audit of the code (with NDA of coz)? If everything is legit then u could just ignore the trolls and stick to the plan. Everyone would be happy (except the trolls but who cares)...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Help and Love one another ♥
& make it clear somewhere-easy-to-find the % already reserved for dev and betatester...

Your project of latter on adding or reducing coin to stabilize the price also seem difficult(impossible?) to achieve without central control.
If EMU is centralized, I out + free to stop thinking about getting in.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It wasn't the only factor in play, there were many that led to this decision.

Lets weigh up the options with regard to the blackmail

1)  Fight it constantly, never get to where you want to be
2)  Pay them off to "keep the peace" and dig a bigger hole
3)  Remove the ammo from the gun and deal with them in a legal manner

I chose 3, regardless of claims accuracy, as would any sensible individual.

Or you could, god forbid, ignore some trolls on the internet...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It's quite ironic that the recent scam accusations, and the rigorous defending of eMunie by its dev has actually made the IPO seem a lot more legitimate.

You didn't need you to cancel the IPO. All you needed to do was defend it with evidence and show that, contrary to what people think, it is a legitimate IPO.

In the long run I think cancelling the public IPO will do more harm than good, but I agree that the scam accusations are also harmful. In that case, I would perhaps suggest just creating a thread with a detailed outline of what eMunie has done, and is doing so far. Present the evidence, then lock the thread. Any time someone cries scam, you can point them in the direction of said thread and allow them to make an informed decision.

I wouldn't take it personally. If you're looking for someone to blame for this, then blame the IPO scammers. This sea of paranoia was created by them. It's not an attack on eMunue. It's an attack on all IPOs.

Yes, you shouldn't need to spend every other minute defending it, however it you do it once, in a single place, then it's just a matter of copy/pasting a URL. Nobody would expect you to respond to every single accusations, especially if they're all the same accusation. The problem here is that people are uninformed, and with more visibility, so people can be informed, the scam accusations should decrease.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
I only see 15-30 post supporters, must be sockpuppets / clones.

We have seen enough scams over here, remember JohnCar / Iamatrix? / PhenixCoin / PhenixEx? Even I fell for it... My scam-radar was somehow disabled by greed...

Only 15-30 post supporters. MUST be sockpuppets. Are you for real
pre-sale is cancelled (you cannot lose money)
beta investors can get their btc back if they wish
MUST be a scam
Activity: 266
Help and Love one another ♥
Proof of burn is pretty much the only way to disable my scam-radar now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I only see 15-30 post supporters, must be sockpuppets / clones.

We have seen enough scams over here, remember JohnCar / Iamatrix? / PhenixCoin / PhenixEx? Even I fell for it... My scam-radar was somehow disabled by greed...
Activity: 420
I will be trying to track them down yes, and prosecute as far as the law will allow me to.

Just a few other suggestions - some of the things they dug up DOES raise questions, such as your employment history or supposed 'scam'. Not everyone will go through the threads and read the rebuttals. I think it would be best if you hired someone or asked someone you trust to write up a rebuttal and complete debunking without really revealing anything you won't be responsible for legally.

This will allow you to win over the questionable things in your record (assuming you have any) while giving you plenty of time to work as a dev, not as a public relations manager.

Also, if they are trying to blackmail you, ffs don't EVER let them receive a thing - negotiating with blackmailers is failure step 1 in the first place.

I think it would be wise to allow someone you trust to clear the air without revealing anything you don't have to. Right now, there are some things with what they dug up that, whether legitimate or not, does raise serious questions about you as a person and your activities - unless they know you personally. Don't take it personally - from where other people are standing, you can start to look suspicious even if you are not given how much they have dug up about you. That's the current picture, and one way or another you will have to provide something that assures investors you are not a scammer.

I am sure you can manage this. I hope for the best of e munie, and possible reinstatement of pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: