Pages:
Author

Topic: Cops immediately shot a 12 year old holding a toy gun without warning. - page 4. (Read 6159 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
true story dude. i live in chicago.

Ok, since you said you live in Chicago then it sounds more believable. Chicago is corrupt as hell. How many decades has that city been under Democrat rule?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
The fact is police are not here to serve you, they are here to CONSUME YOU and all your possessions.
it's funny you mentioned consume you and your possessions. i had the cops in my home twice. once legally once illegally. both times they were in my home they stole everything of value. my tv's, my laptops, money, gold and silver. they even took my credit card and went on a shopping spree. they started at fast food places. then convenient stores. finally best buy. somebody bought themself a band new flat screen with my fucking credit card. what they didn't take from my home they went out of their way to break. they are every bit as crooked as the rest of us even more so because they took an oath to protect and serve.
This would be more funny if it weren't completely true. If they aren't straight up illegally robbing you, they will use civil asset forfeiture to take whatever they can "within the law". Your car, your home, your bank accounts, anything they can get their hands on. You don't have to be proven guilty of anything. As far as Chicago cops, I am in Chicagoland and can confirm they are some of the most corrupt police on the planet right up there with LAPD and NYPD, and a lot of the surrounding communities are right up there with them.
legendary
Activity: 1120
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
true story dude. i live in chicago.
legendary
it's funny you mentioned consume you and your possessions. i had the cops in my home twice. once legally once illegally. both times they were in my home they stole everything of value. my tv's, my laptops, money, gold and silver. they ever took my credit card and went on a shopping spree. they started at fast food places. then convenient stores. finally best buy. somebody bought themself a band new flat screen with my fucking credit card. what they didn't take from my home they went out of their way to break. they are every bit as crooked as the rest of us even more so because they took an oath to protect and serve.

I call BS on this one. Where do you live? North Korea?
legendary
The fact is police are not here to serve you, they are here to CONSUME YOU and all your possessions.
it's funny you mentioned consume you and your possessions. i had the cops in my home twice. once legally once illegally. both times they were in my home they stole everything of value. my tv's, my laptops, money, gold and silver. they even took my credit card and went on a shopping spree. they started at fast food places. then convenient stores. finally best buy. somebody bought themself a band new flat screen with my fucking credit card. what they didn't take from my home they went out of their way to break. they are every bit as crooked as the rest of us even more so because they took an oath to protect and serve.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
no, fuck YOU.

get shot.

And there you have it.  Wasn't it Ayn Rand who quipped "scratch a hippie and find a fascist?"   Tongue

When you pick the wrong cause to celebrate, it damages the rest of the anti-statist movement by association.

Don't fall into Hillary/Sharpton/Jackson's divisive trap of putting out false martyrs to canonize.

We oppose state violence more effectively when we don't automatically support people who turn out to be criminals, whether they wear uniforms or not.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
fuck cops and fuck the people who defend them.

Fuck first-world-anarchist hypocrites who play internet tough guy, but who would be the first to call the police if their life/property were in danger.

And fuck you people that automatically accept/propagate any anti-police narrative regardless of facts at hand which suggest a more reasonable (although still tragic) course of events.

I think you guys are falling into exactly the trap this sort of conflict was designed to create. There used to be a time when people implicitly trusted police, regardless of the circumstances they found themselves in. That is no longer the case, and if people are prone to blame them automatically now IT IS THEIR OWN FAULT for not moderating the behavior within their industry. The fact is police are not here to serve you, they are here to CONSUME YOU and all your possessions. If you want protection, BUY A GUN. Police will just show up to take pictures of the pools of blood after its all over, better that it is not your blood. I for one wont be calling the police unless I am absolutely required to by law, because in reality they have zero obligation to help or protect you.
legendary
no, fuck YOU.

get shot.
legendary

Fuck first-world-anarchist hypocrites who play internet tough guy, but who would be the first to call the police if their life/property were in danger.

And fuck you people that automatically accept/propagate any anti-police narrative regardless of facts at hand which suggest a more reasonable (although still tragic) course of events.
legendary
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
oh well... one less black ape to turn the city into a ghetto.  Cops did the right thing to put him to sleep.

I cherish moments like this.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Take your rejection of reality/substituting your own, and shove it up your ass.
Somalia has police http://www.police.somaligov.net
Somalia has government http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14094503 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Government_of_Somalia

"True anarchy"? Fuck you, and fuck your beloved governments that AFAIK, block all "true anarchy", worldwide.

Trolling anarchists with Somalia is even easier than libertarians with roads.   Grin

With representatives as hostile, thin-skinned, and defensive as yourself, no wonder it's such an unpopular idea.

Can we agree that the police in Somalia will kill you for brandishing weapons at people, just like anywhere else?

Roll Eyes

Do you see the words "Anarchist Representative" anywhere on my clothes?

Can I agree that the police in every jurisdiction worldwide will kill you for having the means to defend yourself (or them alleging the same no matter what was in your hand, including air itself) when you were not aggressing upon anyone, and get away with it, no matter how crystal clear and full of context the video is? Yes.
legendary
Cops have no accountability right now. They feel invulnerable because of the strong police union. I hope the ordinance passes which requires all officers to where cameras on their uniforms.
legendary
Somalia has government http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14094503 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Government_of_Somalia

"True anarchy"? Fuck you, and fuck your beloved governments that AFAIK, block all "true anarchy", worldwide.

Trolling anarchists with Somalia is even easier than libertarians with roads.   Grin

With representatives as hostile, thin-skinned, and defensive as yourself, no wonder it's such an unpopular idea.

Can we agree that the police in Somalia will kill you for brandishing weapons at people, just like anywhere else?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
well cops are idiots

cant belive they shot a 12 year old kid who had a toy gun

they are pretty stupid...those people should go to jail!!!

Did you bother to even read any of the articles about this? Did you not see the picture of the gun? There was no way anyone would have been able to tell at first glance that it was only a BB gun (IT WASN'T A TOY!!)

The cop was bravely risking his own life to protect the public.

Joca97 is pretty stupid.  That idiot should be sent to Somalia or some other place with no cops, to see how nice true anarchy is.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
This is a very sad story, i don't like to comment on things that i dont do a bit of research on first but everything i have heard so far sounds like murder or at least manslauter in this case.
A 12 year old boy with a gun, real or not cops should know how to deal with that situation without shooting first.
Cops have a very hard job to do but this paticular cop should lose his job and face charges.
If a cop kicks in your door at 3am with masks and guns shouting and then you shoot one dead you would probably be on death row no questions asked.

Exactly. Everyone else has consequences for their actions, accident or not. Being police grants them no special rights. The kid may have potentially pointed the gun at other people, but I didn't see him point it at the cop. The dispatcher even warned that it may be fake. While if he actually pointed it directly at the cop I might be inclined to see this as a grey area. However it appeared to me the child was simply HOLDING what appeared to be a gun. Holding a gun is NOT A CRIME, no matter how afraid the police are of getting shot. While police commonly get away with shooting like this and call it "justifiable" because it was an accident, does NOT mean his actions were not criminal.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Hey, calm down.  I'm just saying that in the survelliance video, the gun looks WHITE.  From that I conclude that it was some color other than gray or black.

Please tell me this isn't going to devolve into an argument about whether the gun was white or black.
That's a pretty good joke, actually.

But what I'm afraid I am hinting at is that the bb gun presented as evidence does not look like what is shown on the survelliance video.  I'm serious about this.  On the IR camera presenting black and white, most colors are translated to near white.

A black gun isn't.  Check the video and see what you think.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
well cops are idiots

Did you bother to even read any of the articles about this? Did you not see the picture of the gun? There was no way anyone would have been able to tell at first glance that it was only a BB gun (IT WASN'T A TOY!!)

Huh

I see him as panicking, then reflexively shooting.  Based on his physical movements.

I see no bravery, and no tactical awareness of concealment or cover.

What you call bravery can be translated into stupidity.
legendary

Joca97 is pretty stupid.  That idiot should be sent to Somalia or some other place with no cops, to see how nice true anarchy is.

Agreed. It truly disgusts me how quickly people rush to condemn cops for doing their jobs. The sheer number of people going out of their way to post videos of themselves disrespecting cops is disturbing. I wonder how many of them would actually thank a cop for putting themselves in harm's way to rush in to save them in a life-threatening situation? I'm sure those very same people who condemn the cops would be real quick to call them for help if their home was broken into or if some thug tried to rape or rob them.
legendary
well cops are idiots

Joca97 is pretty stupid.  That idiot should be sent to Somalia or some other place with no cops, to see how nice true anarchy is.
Pages:
Jump to: