Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak - page 95. (Read 29873 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 09, 2020, 01:37:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
April 09, 2020, 01:27:45 PM

Doctor/state-senator talks about CDC guidance to put covid-19 on death certs:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZhxFqc7Qs0
Brave guy.

and should anyone actually read it. it says something like
'report covid as the cause of death for all deceased where the disease caused, presumed to have cause, contributed to the death. include as much information as possible including lab work. if the deceased had other underlying issues that could have contributed report that also"

it does not read, ill repeat NOT say.. but which many conspiracy nutters think
"report covid as the cause of death for all deceased. if the deceased had other underlying issues dont say anything "

it actually explains it
how to fill it out. as to fill it out as the sequence of actual events starting with the final fatal symptom then the symptoms that preceeded it.

it does not say 'make it up as you go and make sure it sounds like covid'

have a nice day
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
April 09, 2020, 01:10:25 PM

Doctor/state-senator talks about CDC guidance to put covid-19 on death certs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZhxFqc7Qs0

Brave guy.

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
April 09, 2020, 11:31:47 AM
...along came Uncle Vlad and punished theft with having a pike shoved up through your ass and out your mouth.....

I can see the logic in running the spike all the way through the mouth.

None of the people he did this to ever complained!

They did for a short time at least.  If I recall correctly from something I read, they made the process take a fair bit of time from start to finish...and they started at the bottom...so there probably was a fair bit of carping about the discomfort.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 09, 2020, 10:48:31 AM
...along came Uncle Vlad and punished theft with having a pike shoved up through your ass and out your mouth.....

I can see the logic in running the spike all the way through the mouth.

None of the people he did this to ever complained!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
April 09, 2020, 02:18:00 AM
Or maybe there's a global pandemic and they're trying to stop the spread of a virus.

Well shit, if it is that simple, we could end all crime tomorrow! Just execute all criminals. Problem solved. What is important is you are trying to end crime!
Yeah, that would actually work to reduce crime. It's funny how that works when you look at history.

In romania in olden times it was custom to free all thieves every so often. Naturally there was a lot of thievery. Then along came Uncle Vlad and punished theft with having a pike shoved up through your ass and out your mouth. Theft pretty much disappeared. Nobody knows why.

In ancient Babylon there lived a king. He wrote the Code of Hammurabi, the first written laws of the land that we know of. Half of them go something like this: For stealing an apple, the thief is to be put to death. For stealing a slave, the thief is to be put to death. And so on. There was a lot of killing in those times is the point. And behold, modern man is less of a thief than primitive tribal people are. It is a mystery why.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
April 09, 2020, 02:12:12 AM
Ofc it ain't declining, half of the world infections are in the US, and the leader there is a muppet
China probably has as much as the rest of the world. It is impossible for an exponential infection curve to just flatline. Which it did one day after they kicked all foreign journos out of the country.

When analyzing anything that affects large groups of people, one of the really big factors is what kind of people are we dealing with. Communists are not good at anything, with one exception: killing their own people.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
April 09, 2020, 02:01:21 AM
The outbreak is still not declining.
I think that we are going to face serious problems as we are going to May. The weather is getting better and people will start going out of home now and the virus will not be in decline soon.

Everyone who's paying attention knows that the numbers are fraudulent by now.

Anyone that is telling you they know exactly how the virus works, how it can be prevented or treated, and exactly what decision would result in the best outcome is a fraud. 

+1 to this. All we have at the moment are predictions and expectations about how things are going to turn out, we LITERALLY have no idea what's going to happen until it happens.

Come on folks the weatherman on Channel 5 can't even get the weather right and we've been doing that for a long time now. You think they're going to know all the answers to a Pandemic that they've never seen before?

Be a bit smarter guys.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
April 08, 2020, 11:22:47 PM
Motherfucker, I was the first one here warning about it being real. Go suck a dick.

nope. your mindset was that it was lab based biological warfare psy-ops mission by 'the establishment'

...and that makes the virus fake how exactly?

"1st documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs
legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:56:24 PM
Of course it is real! There’s a couple vials of it in some laboratory in Wuhan.

ok now badecker is going backwards seems badecker went 1 step forward 2 steps back
lets point him in the right direction again

december 10th. first person got it from wetmarket. thought it was the flu. got normal flu meds.. went back to work
it didnt help.
december 18th. got worse and admitted to hospital. samples were taken and sent to lab to be tested..
over 3 wees other patients came in with same symptoms that dont match normal flu. they had samples taken

badecker is stuck at this area between 18th december-january2nd where there were indeed samples at an actual lab actualy getting tested to find out what it actually is

now catch up badecker.. its now april .. thats 4 months you need to catch up on

Like I said, it's all fake news.

The China disaster is due to chemical spraying.
The Italy disaster is due to:
A. 99% of the folks dying of something else;
B. The remaining 1% testing out with the possibility of all kinds of other diseases.
The USA is similar to Italy, coming in at 94% and 6%.

In other words, nobody knows yet that Covid-19 is something that is killing anybody.

Or did you find a courtroom debate somewhere, where it was proven?

Cool
legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:52:25 PM
oh.. so after soo many posts on so many topics your now realised and now ok to admit its real.
took you long enough.

i still think badecker has about 2 months to catch up with the rest of us
but a small victory for you for finally admitting you know the pandemic is real

Motherfucker, I was the first one here warning about it being real. Go suck a dick.

nope. your mindset was that it was lab based biological warfare psy-ops mission by 'the establishment'
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 08, 2020, 09:37:56 PM
oh.. so after soo many posts on so many topics your now realised and now ok to admit its real.
took you long enough.

legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:33:53 PM
Of course it is real! There’s a couple vials of it in some laboratory in Wuhan.

ok now badecker is going backwards seems badecker went 1 step forward 2 steps back
lets point him in the right direction again

december 10th. first person got it from wetmarket. thought it was the flu. got normal flu meds.. went back to work
it didnt help.
december 18th. got worse and admitted to hospital. samples were taken and sent to lab to be tested..
over 3 wees other patients came in with same symptoms that dont match normal flu. they had samples taken

badecker is stuck at this area between 18th december-january2nd where there were indeed samples at an actual lab actualy getting tested to find out what it actually is

now catch up badecker.. its now april .. thats 4 months you need to catch up on
legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:31:43 PM
Of course it is real! There’s a couple vials of it in some laboratory in Wuhan. All the illness in China has to do with the chemicals they are spraying. Other than that, it all has to do with standard flu, etc., and a gigantic amount of media blab about stuff they know nothing about.

You are exceptionally slow today. (Is this where I do a facepalm?) Cheesy

Cool
legendary
April 08, 2020, 09:08:38 PM
took you long enough.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
April 08, 2020, 09:03:44 PM
using techchares analogy.
he thinks there is no crime. people make it up and innocent people get locked up everytime. no one is hurt or suffers loss. (facepalm)

Is that what I said? The disease doesn't need to be fake for it to be used to roll out totalitarianism. By your logic, saying we shouldn't execute all criminals means there is no crime. Your analogy is senseless even by your own standards.
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:58:50 PM
doctors take notes, make medical records, do scans.
the notes and records can be compared to the scans and test results.

doctors actually get peer reviewed. they have M&M meetings where more then a jury et together to scrutinise the details.
doctors can lose their licence and their insurance.

however you and techshare have nothing to lose. so it would be you both that are the liars. as you have no expert first hand witnesses and you refuse to go find any
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:52:41 PM
he thinks there is no crime. people make it up and innocent people get locked up everytime. no one is hurt or suffers loss. (facepalm)

Maybe if you got your face out of your palm, you could do enough research to realize what the topic is, and not try to go all around it all the time.

Are you telling me doctors and nurses don't lie? Half the time you can't get a straight answer out of them when you ask them what they found is wrong with you, and the other half might not be the truth because of the first half.

Get them on the stand, under oath, with 20 years in prison for lying or exaggerating. There's a difference in a person's thinking with a potential penalty threat like that.

Cool
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:43:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: