Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 15. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 03:06:50 AM
Yes it is true that bitcoin can change anyone life.When bitcoin journey start at first and many people are start invest in first time there life change now.They are now in a very rich man.It is possible to bitcoin change anyone life any time. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I always try to invest in bitcoin for change my future.Now its price is too low but as soon as possible bitcoin price is going to very high and my future also going to be changed as soon as... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
yes bitcoin changes our life and future. bitcoin is a global currency. Now a days people of all over the world using bitcoin as their daily activities. shopping, marketing and educational platform.
It is true, but until now it is still hampered because of the problem of legality. There are still many governments that limit the use of bitcoin, it is related to the alleged misuse of bitcoin as an illegal activity.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 02:46:37 AM
If the bitcount is developed then it will completely represent our future and a new type of market will be formed
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 05, 2018, 11:27:40 PM
Of course bitcoin has been proven to change my life for the better, financially I grow rapidly when I know and invest in bitcoin. bitcoin is the best investment tool so far, there is no investment tool that can be like bitcoin, many rich people born from investing in bitcoin, with such facts I am sure everyone who invests in bitcoin has a bright future in its finance.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 05, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Everywhere I go, I see Bitcoin popping up more and more. Many web services accept payments in the form of Bitcoin, and some even sell their homes for the stuff.
While there is no doubt that bitcoin is getting more and more attention as time passes by I think it is a huge mistake to sell something tangible as your home for something like bitcoin, it is true that bitcoin can give you great profits but at the same time if you enter the market at the wrong time it can give you great losses that is what we are seeing with the people that enter the market in December when the price was close to 20000 dollars.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 30, 2018, 04:59:44 AM
if you mean to change my life, it will not be possible
but Bitcoin will change my financial system and the world's financial system
it is time for all countries in the world to implement their systems using Blockchain technology
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 30, 2018, 04:56:27 AM

you can change your future by engaging with bitcoin and other crypto. there are many things you can do with bitcoin, from trade, mining and investment. all you can do in the purpose of profit. there are many people who have been successful because they are involved with bitcoin. but it is not easy to get that, you have to take the time to search for various knowledge

I agree, that bitcoin can change our future. But the catch is that cryptos are just tools that we could use though we are still the one who will make or will draw our future. It will depend on how we will maximize the opportunities in front of us. Regrets will always be part of this journey, though the outcome will depend on how we will face it.
Activity: 56
March 30, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
In addition, we also can buy stuff by bitcoin because of its legality in some countries. So this tech has already changed the way of some transaction. Besides, it has also changed life some of my friends, you know, they bought houses, cars, motorcycles. And I think it has really changed their life. We can see the potential of the bitcoin actually not just bitcoin but the whole crypto currency it can really affect the future but it's up to us whether it would be good or bad. It's up to us how are we going to take advantage of today scenario to our future.

Activity: 205
Merit: 17
March 30, 2018, 04:44:03 AM
I think so because bitcoin made a revolution to our digital world and people are interested on bitcoin.Bitcoin giving so many advantages to us which really helping us to make life easier and better.So I think in future bitcoin will change our modern life and willl make it more comfortable.Overall, I think our future will be shining in bitcoin era.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
yes bitcoin changes our life and future. bitcoin is a global currency. Now a days people of all over the world using bitcoin as their daily activities. shopping, marketing and educational platform.
Activity: 204
March 30, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
Bitcoin has already changed the future of a lot of people and more importantly, it has changed the present of so many lives and will continue to do so. So yes, bitcoin can change our future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 04:07:33 AM
It is Clear that the bitcoin and the crypto currency world at large is fast shaping and redefining the way we live our lives. It is gradually translating and transferring wealth to the poor and less privileged and at the same time changing climes and economy to suit the 21st century way of living......
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
March 30, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

especially one's future is not the world.
bitcoin can be one of the most valuable assets compared to investing in any field concerning the internet world. yes, bitcoin is so phenomenal to date. but now there are so many who feel uneasy when the market situation becomes red. well, this can make you big loss. so you should be able to find alternative ways to avoid loss.
Activity: 25
March 30, 2018, 03:58:53 AM
Not just bitcoin, but cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in general changed the world already and will influence future changes. I'm already waiting for some other big thing on blockchain, I'm sure the shadow figures who promoted bitcoin already know what they will do next.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 30, 2018, 03:55:14 AM
bitcoin can really change our future because now I bit myself up for bitcoin and I bought my own home and business
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Yes it can change your future in unexpected way it changes very much especially your financial status

Exactly, if we have faith in Bitcoin and definitely it can change your future through Bitcoin investment. Already it has changed many people financial status those who have faith in Bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 30, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
Bitcoin can really change our future if we want to, it is so easy because we can just get into bitcoin and work hard and be patient to the possible circumstances that we will encounter then after those hard works, sacrifices that we put in bitcoin then it will pay off for sure and that is the day that we will be thankful for bitcoin that we grabbed it.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
March 30, 2018, 02:54:55 AM
It already changed our present and will definitely change our future too. Since there is a steep downfall in the price of Bitcoin but soon it will climb back to hunt the crypto market.
It is the nature of thr Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 02:51:42 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Btc change our future.pretty sure right
The bigger thing that btc can change our future
That the decentralized technology really do
The bitcoin actually has the balance and that is
Why the future is starting to take off.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:36:42 AM
I believe that bitcoin has the power to change our future if we just trust bitcoin enough. Like now, price of bitcoin is too low for us but we should not be discouraged just because of that. We should trust in bitcoin that sooner or later its price will boost again.
Pages:
Jump to: