Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 16. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:33:58 AM
Obviously It has got the potential. If Bitcoin can reach much more people, then it’s highly possible for it to be mainstream currency.  Greater people engagement will ensure greater scopes. From that point, I will give the current investors the upper hand.

Yes bitcoin is changing the world as of today and our future.Bitcoin is starting to be famous now awadays  as techology updating, bitcoin also.Bitcoin will rise together with techonology.Many achieved  a good life because of bitcoin.Bitcoin change the world in a way that many will earn to prepare for there families future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:11:39 AM

Everywhere I go, I see Bitcoin popping up more and more. Many web services accept payments in the form of Bitcoin, and some even sell their homes for the stuff.
Activity: 154
March 30, 2018, 01:09:38 AM
Yes it is bitcoin change our future in terms in our daily lives and economics. We can earn another income with bitcoin. We can easy paying bills easier and faster, and bitcoin will make our life easier. Bitcoin will change our future if more people will use and open minded to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
March 30, 2018, 12:27:24 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Just like you said, bitcoin is already changing things presently and would be more tomorrow. Individually, it has empowered individual players in the cryptocurrency world. It has forced some restrategizing of the formal banking industry by its captains to ensure that they are not thrown out of business.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:23:11 AM
Definitely bitcoin changed our lives in the future.Through online transactions like bills payment,shopping online and many more.It will helps us to do transaction very much easy worlwide and it will changed our lives  in terms of financial freedom.Bitcoin has a great potential to changed our lives because btc value has grow 10x more its value in coming years.
Activity: 115
March 30, 2018, 12:15:25 AM
Bitcoin is certainly going to change the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 29, 2018, 11:41:37 PM
Obviously It has got the potential. If Bitcoin can reach much more people, then it’s highly possible for it to be mainstream currency.  Greater people engagement will ensure greater scopes. From that point, I will give the current investors the upper hand.

The potential is there but at the same time the potential is not everything bitcoin is almost 10 years old and while the progress has been amazing the next 10 years are going to define what it is going to happen with bitcoin, if bitcoin after another 10 years still is looking for wide adoption, then it's fair to say that it will probably never realize its full potential.
Activity: 364
March 29, 2018, 09:56:40 PM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Bitcoin has many benefits in the society, whether economically or personally. It can change an entire country's economy and a country can use this as an advantage, it can be negative though also this can affect the natural way of living, it will affect the future. Most people that I know who do bitcoin have said that it greatly affect their life, bitcoin has changed many people's lives whether positively or negatively. It still depends if bitcoin continues to grow and if bitcoin will lose its popularity. Many things can still happen, we do not know if bitcoin is going to end or not.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 09:54:41 PM
It change your so much and so long you can buy go anywhere were you want when you keep working for bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 09:51:40 PM
People change their future because of bitcoin its depends on what they are doing if they want top change their life using bitcoin definitely he can change their life because bitcoin is the most expensive coins here in the crypto world even the crypto down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 29, 2018, 09:03:36 PM
It already has changed the "future" incredibly Smiley
March 29, 2018, 08:57:59 PM
Yes it can change your future in unexpected way it changes very much especially your financial status
Activity: 383
March 29, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
it's true your opinion about it because it's one advantage or bitcoin excess but back again to the government in our own country the government forbid or not the transaction could happen
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 08:14:26 PM
I think bitcoin is already change the world. With bitcoin as pioneer on crypto world, thats trigerred many platform launch and many start up grow. I am believe that bitcoin in the future become currency on internet and people using bitcoin to transaction on internet.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 08:11:20 PM
Yes Bitcoin will change the future and No One can stop bitcoin legacy. Even the governments will block bitcoin they still have an intact on cryptocurrency and it's all over round the internet.
Activity: 114
March 29, 2018, 08:10:07 PM
Many people will change the future of bitcoin that I am and so many people Do not hesitate to try again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 08:00:25 PM
Bitcoin is already changing our future. But our future is not only Bitcoin, but also altcoins. The whole world will pay with digital currency.
It's still depends upon how people will react with bitcoin's surge. In our society I think that cash will stay and bitcoin won't change the traditional way of trading it will just compete. Other than that bitcoin may changed one's life especially to those who wants to be rich. Bitcoin may help them to make their future great by earning extra income through it.
Merit: 3
March 29, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
The blockchain will change the future, and it will affect our lives in our food and clothing.

BTC as an application in the block chain will change the world with the block chain!

The blockchain will become a universal currency in the future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 29, 2018, 07:18:23 PM
Bitcoin has been said to be our future and even though fiat's or the traditional or existing systems will remain but we will have an alternative to it. Bitcoin is now changing our lives a little by little from our day to day lives. Despite of the current correction that we are experiencing, there's a lot of people that still says that bitcoin is the future, including me. Bitcoin shall be acknowledged everywhere and some countries are acknowledging it the wrong way.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 29, 2018, 07:13:50 PM
Yes bitcoin already change our life people can transaction with bitcoin or buy something with bitcoin. Soon or later bitcoin will involve on our daily activity. I hope everyone can accept bitcoin and start invest their money on bitcoin. Big income waiting if you already know how cryptocurrency work.
Pages:
Jump to: