Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 17. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 29, 2018, 06:54:04 PM
Bitcoin already changed our daily transaction because if we see other people save their money to their bank but because of the bitcoin some of them  are invested to thr bitcoin because they want to earn morr moneym some of them also now are using bitcoin to make transaction is easy to get amd send bitcoin where ever you are and even anytime.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 06:50:58 PM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
crypto change me a lot like i always read now to gain knowledge and good for past time

I can earn now in my free time not like when i don't know crypto

Bitcoin give so much conveniece in everything that's it so popular and you will study it if your here in crypto to earn
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 29, 2018, 06:46:17 PM
Bitcoin and blockchain will change the currency market in the future. Over the next 20 years, when people use online payments more than cash, cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies to become the most popular currency in the world due to the fact that they are no longer used cash to purchase. We can now see the use of online payment through ATM cards, VISA is popular in the world.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
March 29, 2018, 06:44:52 PM
Yes, I think the bitcoin has already started changing our future from revolutionizing the financial industry to global economics. In fact, the bitcoin is giving people freedom and full control over their money. using bitcoin anyone can conduct business with one another without any third party. 
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
March 29, 2018, 06:39:09 PM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Most people do not even know for what kind of purposes bitcoin works. that is the pure truth.

And let me tell you something, most people that just put some money on bitcoins, are not doing that just for using it's features.. they are just doing so in order to earn some money.

They just think that they can easily make a x100 in a few months.

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
Yes of course. It is a good news to the unemployed persons using bitcoin is a important and a big thing through bitcoin a lot people change the lifestyle and future. I witness the the lifestyle of my co bitcoin user turn to copious and reach. Thats why i believe that bitcoin change the future life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 06:28:11 PM
Bitcoin already changed many lives! A lot of people become more prosperous because of bitcoin. The transition from poor up to rich is become now more easy and fast because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future. Bitcoin is the future of currency and the people.
Activity: 24
March 29, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
tbh I believe that's what is going to shape the economies all around the world and the blockchain technology in general will be used to prevent financial crimes => more transparent finance system!
Activity: 350
March 29, 2018, 06:10:49 PM
Bitcoin is already changing our future. But our future is not only Bitcoin, but also altcoins. The whole world will pay with digital currency.
This is a good idea. I believe the future of the world's payment is cryptocurrency and certainly bitcoin and altcoin will become popular worldwide because of the advantages that it brings to life. The market for cryptocurrency is very small so the chances of growth in this market are huge, I am sure in the next few years this market will grow.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
March 29, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
Bitcoin is already changing our future. But our future is not only Bitcoin, but also altcoins. The whole world will pay with digital currency.

Yes, bitcoin change our future  not only our self but also in our country if ever it will be accepted. It change the mode of transactions and payments which is digital currency, it is time consuming, hasslefree in our part because we can do it wherever we are as long there is internet connection. It changes also our lives because if you are patient enough to hold and work you can get high profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 29, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 03:50:42 PM
If people who use bitcoin continue to grow most likely the future will change.
Bitcoin will really change the future of the economic system around the world because now a days people are much more concerned about different policies given by different banks and insurances companies so that they can have a secure future, if the bitcoin will be implemented then at least the banking sector is going to get minus from the scenario and the insurance system will totally re defined because of the different monetary system.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 29, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

It can drastically, I've encountered different people whose life was changed by bitcoin so much that it turned around unexpectedly. To some it has become so great that it made them totally financially free and to some they have lost a considerable amount of asset.
Activity: 68
March 29, 2018, 08:05:13 AM
yes of course bitcoin can change my life from various facets and bitcoin also now been spread to extend to overseas so many big company exploit it by introducing bitcoin.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 08:04:18 AM
I think bitcoin may change our life may also not this depends on how you pursue bitcoin and hopefully you can succeed from bitcoin.
If you believe bitcoin can change your life then you will pursue bitcoin but if you are not sure then forever you can not get anything from bitcoin
Activity: 140
March 29, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
1. Power to the Dark Web:
Dark web is the section of the web that is not accessible through the search engine. What we are given access to is the surface web which is not even half of the existing internet. Dark web is accessible only through special software like Tor Browser which enables anonymous searching of the internet.

Dark web is the place where you can find assassins, weapons and a lot more illegal stuff. By using crypto currencies like Bitcoins people can make illegal transactions without giving any information about themselves. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins are a way to empower such transactions across the globe which will ultimately result in increased.
Activity: 546
March 29, 2018, 07:39:50 AM
of course, in addition to changing transactions to be faster, easier, safer and more comfortable, bitcoin is also a very profitable investment assets. just now I've felt a big change in my life since I entered the crypto world.
Certainly bitcoin could change our future by the way we earn better income out of it, so financial would not be a problem anymore we can have better education, our dream course that can change every one's life into better.
Activity: 253
March 29, 2018, 07:34:25 AM
Yes it can be helpful get a progress in our future especially to those countries who are so need help in poverty because we need more budget to get a better environment
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 29, 2018, 07:30:09 AM
of course, in addition to changing transactions to be faster, easier, safer and more comfortable, bitcoin is also a very profitable investment assets. just now I've felt a big change in my life since I entered the crypto world.
Activity: 73
March 29, 2018, 07:27:10 AM
bitcoin changes our future when every people is aware of bitcoin. than many people invest there money and it changes future.
Pages:
Jump to: