Pages:
Author

Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future? - page 14. (Read 1658 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
That will be possibly done. According to my research about bitcoin , over 100,000 merchant and vendors accepted bitcoin as payment. According to research produced by Cambridge University in 2017, there are 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, and most of them using bitcoin. There's  no doubt that bitcoin will be greater. Bitcoin are fast growing, everyday it is increasing and growing. Bitcoin price is really unpredictable.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
Bitcoin has changed many people's life. There are a lot of people who earned huge money by investing or holding in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future for all crypto holders. If bitcoin grows again and if bitcoin will remain forever then many good things will come to everyone's life.

Activity: 173
Merit: 7
April 07, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
I think so, bitcoin is an economic innovation that could change our traditional method of money transactions. They say that this is the currency of the future and will replace our conventional money. Only time can tell if that will happen.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Just like on what you’ve said, bitcoin already has an influence on commercial enterprise and banking. Then there is a huge possibility to change our future too. There is a possibility that the bitcoin can be an accepted currency to the whole world if its price became stable.

Then how we get profit on bitcoin if the price will be stable?  How we trade if that happen?  How we buy low and sell high? I guess its not bad if the price of bitcoin is not stable because many people get profit from that.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]
Just like on what you’ve said, bitcoin already has an influence on commercial enterprise and banking. Then there is a huge possibility to change our future too. There is a possibility that the bitcoin can be an accepted currency to the whole world if its price became stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 07:49:25 AM
Of course. Its already changing the interaction of other industries and sooner or later if it goes mainstream, most of our lives.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 07:46:34 AM
Definitely yes! I see many people rise and become successful because of bitcoin. They alloted many years to achieved and reached on where they are now but it is worth it. It already changes many peoples life and I can't wait to be that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 07, 2018, 07:41:28 AM
Bitcoin is just another form of money having some more benefits as compared to that of traditional payment system. One of the biggest benefit is that there are no geographical boundaries to it so that means anyone from any corner of the world has equal and fair chances to explore and exploit the opportunities from this sector. It depends on this ability of the user and that will reflect to his future.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
Definitely,bitcoin change our future.also its already change so many peoples life.its change global economy.its solve unemployment problem.now bitcoin is great money making investment sector.people use it and gain income and change life.

Yes of course in terms of commercial aspect, it change a lot. Like the transaction of payments it become easier and faster. In people it change their life through earnings more than what they needs in life. We are so blessed that bitcoin come to help us in all aspect.
Activity: 406
April 06, 2018, 03:59:27 AM
Definitely,bitcoin change our future.also its already change so many peoples life.its change global economy.its solve unemployment problem.now bitcoin is great money making investment sector.people use it and gain income and change life.
Activity: 266
April 06, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
Many lives have already been changed because of bitcoin. Although the bitcoin price is falling I believe that it will go up again in the future. Bitcoin and altcoins can make changes to our lives as they are one of the best money making investments in the present.
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

Bitcoin can change our lives. By Bitcoin we can earn money at home . As a result, economic conditions change. I have seen many users ,they can changes their life, so I joined myself as interested.
Activity: 95
April 06, 2018, 03:29:08 AM
For me ofcourse it can change our future and many future had change because of bitcoin. Many people became rich because of bitcoin, and no wander if it happen that you or me became millionaire someday.
Activity: 266
April 06, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
It is changing much more people and touching the life of individuals.it is really spreading like a wide fire. I believe in few years bitcoin will take over the labour market and the banks and Government will have no option to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
April 06, 2018, 03:23:13 AM
I think its clear that bicoin make the first step in the era of cryptocurrencies. ANd cryptocurrencies will play a big role in future. So bitcoin already change the past. At we are just at the beginning. Cryptocurrencies will become more common in the future. It will take some time, but in future it will be accepted as daily payment method. So we as early investors, we will have good profit and less ensure. So i am totally supporting cryptocurrencies now and i will either in future.
Activity: 144
Merit: 16
April 06, 2018, 03:20:49 AM
I think it can. Dreaming a world which we do not need cash,we need to feel safe though. Bitcoin is going to be the center of whole people whether you use it or not
Activity: 183
April 06, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
Yes, there is a possibility that Bitcoin can change your future. Many people change their lives because they receive money from the bounties. They can buy many things, especially their own needs. Someone is buying a house or car for their self.
Activity: 560
April 06, 2018, 03:17:34 AM
Yes I would say that bitcoin can change our future by doing also our part through our hard work and determination to make our lives better and have a better future. We all know how influential crypto currency nowadays it attracts people to engage with because it is being proven and tested that it would really help. Many lives changes and people are getting rich in investing in just a short span of time because it is easy to earn here in crypto currency.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 03:16:24 AM
Ya Of course bitcoin and altcoin will change the feature that makes for us everything easy, In My opinion, The most important role of Money the cryptocurrency will make easy our life to store our money Our mobile phone.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 06, 2018, 03:06:58 AM
Bitcoin is here to create and revolutionalize the banking sector,Bitcoin is the solution to the cashless policy advocated globally, BTC has change the present and the future,soon sure it will be accepted globally.
Pages:
Jump to: