Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300? - page 2. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:58:52 PM
Ethereum has now fallen deeper and even touched below $ 200, I really hope this doesn't continue and doesn't break at $ 100. If it happens then it will be very difficult for ethereum to rise to $ 500 again or even ethereum will not be able to and ethereum will die.

I don't think so that it would fall much lower than that, but the most exact value to expect we could reach much profitable than what has been expected. Crypto was unpredicatable, then we can't say it's a final conclusion yet and the reality will speak to everybody sooner.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 12, 2018, 06:36:08 PM
Ethereum has now fallen deeper and even touched below $ 200, I really hope this doesn't continue and doesn't break at $ 100. If it happens then it will be very difficult for ethereum to rise to $ 500 again or even ethereum will not be able to and ethereum will die.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:17:01 PM
The Ethereum cryptocurrency has already fallen slightly below to 300$ and I believe that the fall has already ended and now is the time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 08:20:55 AM
Now ETH is trading below $200. No any member expected this kind of a situation. there are lots of hesitation about the crypto market among the people now. Will this be the lowest price for ETH or can it go further down than this? No one knows it.
Activity: 38
September 10, 2018, 06:09:52 AM
Now, ETH under 200$.great time to buy it with people who love ETH like me
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
Currently, Ethereum's condition is not good enough.
Ethereum prices are still at $ 300.
But a few weeks ago, Ethereum experienced a pretty good price increase.
Although the increase was not large it was quite calm because Ethereum had experienced price increases.
I think this year Ethereum will experience a price recovery.
I think this is the hardest time that Ethereum must face.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 04, 2018, 01:27:46 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!

Even though this post is from June your question already answered . It already reached even lower than $300 . We all know that market is really red and bitcoin crashed but ethereum suffered  so much which leads its price to dump .
well, people should understand that the right time to buy is now where we have to take advantage of the current situation to buy ethereum
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
Now the price of ethereum is reduced to $286.For three weeks the price of ethereum is below $300.So this situation is suitable for buying ethereum.Get good profit in the future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 04, 2018, 01:14:20 AM
I don't think ethereum will have to be at that price this month
Are you sure that it can't happen this month? entering September has been bad for ethereum and its current price is around $280 for today.

because the bouncy situations cannot be overthrown. We should think profit at all times, but dumping isn't a good thing to do but rather holding is much better in order to gain returns of our investment.
Everyone is thinking of profit at all times but how can you take profit if you will never buy at the dip. We've seen this at very low price so that can be an amazing time to start filling up your bags or in short, you have to start buying ethereum while its under $300.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 10:50:38 PM
It already happened. What you expected has happened now. ETH is under $300 for few weeks now. Lots of people are saying this is a good time to buy ETH. So do I.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:39:16 PM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!

Probobly yes since it happened already. However, it is not a reason enough for us to doubt about it's capability. We should all know that it has a big potential so we must buy while the prices are low. It is an advantage and a good opportunity for us to invest with good prices.
Activity: 413
September 03, 2018, 07:03:30 PM
I don't think ethereum will have to be at that price this month, because the bouncy situations cannot be overthrown. We should think profit at all times, but dumping isn't a good thing to do but rather holding is much better in order to gain returns of our investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

Even though this post is from June your question already answered . It already reached even lower than $300 . We all know that market is really red and bitcoin crashed but ethereum suffered  so much which leads its price to dump .
Activity: 700
September 03, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

At present ethereum prices are already under $ 300 and there are no signs to grow again, now is a good enough time to buy ethereum at a fairly low price so that you will be able to get a large amount of capital you have. ethereum's growth is not in doubt for long-term investment and I am optimistic that by the end of the year there will be significant growth in the coin.
Activity: 53
September 03, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
I think that 300$ will not fall as at the moment it is not worth it, and growing strongly, which helps her to stay in ranking on top.
Activity: 217
August 29, 2018, 07:50:54 PM
etherium like all other currencies are at the bottom, I hope that soon the etherium will return to the position of 500 dollars and will conquer new peaks
Activity: 486
August 29, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
The fact is that ETH's exchange rate has been dumped at $ 300, and the peak is down to $ 250, and this is the lowest level of ETH in 2018. So you should not invest in ETH in the year. 2018 because it is not possible to predict whether the ETH will recover or continue to decline in late 2018.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 29, 2018, 07:25:57 PM
even ethereum can be dumped below $300, now is the right time for us to but or add more portofolio in ethereum, since the bear market are still going and hope the price will recover in the end of 2018. ethereum has a big potential to grow, hold it for long term investment so you will not get interrupted by any of negative news related to cryptocurrency, you still can earn profit without a doubt.
The core of ethereum developer still prepare the next update and we must try to look at the long-term roadmap of ethereum. It will be moving to the POS and there will be the next halving and di guess that ether will determine its hardcap supply in the future.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
August 29, 2018, 07:06:08 PM
even ethereum can be dumped below $300, now is the right time for us to but or add more portofolio in ethereum, since the bear market are still going and hope the price will recover in the end of 2018. ethereum has a big potential to grow, hold it for long term investment so you will not get interrupted by any of negative news related to cryptocurrency, you still can earn profit without a doubt.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 07:05:08 PM
$ 300 is psychologically and borderline for miners. Underneath it will not last much longer.
This has been an understanding, but the reality has taken the price as low around $260. With such a price fall miners won't be profiting at all, till date even after the price fall to such a low value it is termed to be grow high and become the cryptocurrency of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: