Pages:
Author

Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX. - page 20. (Read 46444 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Learn more about the Miner Reward Token.
Our leasers will receive a 100% of the Miner Reward Tokens.
Actually for every block forged we receive 40 MRT.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/incentivizing-pos-mining-b26f8702032c

wavesfullnode.com

Address to lease: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey
Is there a minimum quantity of waves you need to be able lease to wavesnode.net?
Hi crypto-bear.
No there is no minimum.
In our pool you can lease what you want.
Many thanks for your question.
Have a really nice day!
wavesfullnode.com :Lease your waves.Get rewarded!

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum quantity of waves you need to be able lease to wavesnode.net?
I have a couple hundred waves sitting there in my waves wallet so can I lease that out is it worth to lease them out? I want to try this experiment and see how it goes.

Hi qiwoman2:

Is a good option to lease your waves if you do not want to sell it. You will have rewards without doing anything.Waves is starting to grow and with the new Icos joinning the platform, the Txs will grow too.More Txs implies more options to forge blocks on our node and more rewards to distribute to our leasers.
You always have the option to cancel the lease.
Our node will pay in the near future not only the waves tx´s fees rewards, as soon as the new projects will joy the platform we will accept the fees on his own tokens. Actually our node is accepting the Txs fees of Mercury(MRT) but the distribution less the fee payable by sending the reward is not feasible at this moment.

If you need more info I´ll be here.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have a couple hundred waves sitting there in my waves wallet so can I lease that out is it worth to lease them out? I want to try this experiment and see how it goes.
Your post is quite clear but I want to know is this leasing address 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey same for everyone?

How does it work? means how they make a profit from these waves when these waves are still under our control and in our wallet?

Hi klf:

1- Yes ,this address if for everyone that wants to lease his waves to wavesfullnode.com

2- If you have waves in your Lite Client you can lease it. Your waves will be under your control, you only lease your power of leasing.
All leasers receive a 100% of all the TXs of our Node. At this time we are paying the rewards in $waves and $mrt (miners reward token)
The individual leaser reward will depend of how many waves are you leasing, and how many time you have your waves leased.

3- We are paying the rewards on a weekly basis every monday.

Hope that helps.
I want to lease some waves which I bought it for long term point of you. So instead of keeping in my account, I would like to lease it out and earn some extra waves.

Please confirm is it the correct address to lease it - 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey ?

After some time if I want to come out from this lease agreement what do I need to do?

Hi newtoaltcoins:

1- Yes, this is the correct address to lease your waves to wavesfullnode.com

2- At this moment It is known issue with leasing tx disappearing from history after some number of txes in lite client, the simplest way at the moment is to use the unlease tool until mainnet with new method is updated and new versions are released.

This are the instructions of the leasing utility.

a) You need to find the ID of your lease tx in http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html? (you address)

b)Download the latest Windows release: https://github.com/amichaelix/wavesgo-leasing/releases/download/v0.3/wavesgo-lease-v0.3.zip

c)Then open “unlease.exe” and follow the instructions.

If you have more questions I´ll be here.

Thanks for your support.

PD: you start to generate rewards for the Txs of the node after 1000 blocks of your lease.

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Your post is quite clear but I want to know is this leasing address 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey same for everyone?

How does it work? means how they make a profit from these waves when these waves are still under our control and in our wallet?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I want to lease some waves which I bought it for long term point of you. So instead of keeping in my account, I would like to lease it out and earn some extra waves.

Please confirm is it the correct address to lease it - 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey ?

After some time if I want to come out from this lease agreement what do I need to do?

Third Payment of our Pool Reward distributed to our Leasers: 100% of $waves and $mrt :

PERIOD :FROM 15/05/17 TO 22/05/17
BLOCKS COUNT:   FROM 496196 TO 506078
BLOCKS FORGED: 25
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   0.31
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   1000
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 22/05:   158,503.20

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oKZVbhVzOV6H2H1knLC6Mcdva31vfrbNxriwoqtKWMo/edit?usp=sharing

Our leasing address is : 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey

Note:If your lease has started after the block 505.078 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.

Many thanks for your support!
Update:
Our next payment will be on Monday 22.
At this moment our pool have 144562 waves leased.(86829 more waves leased since 15/05)

Second Payment Reward Distributed to our Leasers:
PERIOD : FROM 08/05/17 TO 15/05/17
BLOCKS COUNT: FROM 486.116 TO 496.195
BLOCKS FORGED:    11
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   0.10
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   440
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 15/05:   57.733,19

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W7eeaO8Hvun-q1H-oT2uVaz-0ec5n3xKDUg6OJJm9JE/edit?usp=sharing

Note:If your lease has started after the block 495.195 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.
This is a "chrome extension" what does that mean? Can I have it on Windows or Linux?
Yes you can find all the downloads here:
This are the official ones:
http://wavescommunity.com/download-wallet/
Have a nice time!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
This is a "chrome extension" what does that mean? Can I have it on Windows or Linux?
Update:
Wavesfullnode will share a 100% of all the Transactions Rewards with his lenders.(Waves and Miner Reward Tokens)
Every monday we will share the rewards.
The new distribution will start tomorrow.
Update:
Our next payment will be on Monday 15.
At this moment our pool has 67202.05 waves leased.

First Payment Reward Distributed to our Leasers:
PERIOD :FROM 01/05/17 TO 08/05/17
BLOCKS COUNT:FROM 475909 TO 486116
BLOCKS FORGED:14
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED: 0.96
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED: 560
TOTAL WAVES LEASED: 55.227,15

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jyN-PVlTvROxjh5vJv243hCKooFPJvDyRFhPALllLrY/edit?usp=sharing

Note:If your lease has started after the block 485116 yo will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.

Many thanks to all.

At this time our Full Node has received 53599.15 Waves.
Rewards:80% of all transactions will be distributed to our lenders.
First payment: Monday 8
Have a nice time!
Is it possible to mine Waves without a balance?

You do not mine , if you have your own Node you can forge the transactions of the platform.More waves on your wallet-node means more possible blocks to forge and more TX to receive.
You will need a minimum of 10000 waves to run it.
Hope that helps.

Yes that helps a lot, thanks Smiley.

This looks like a very promising project, and Sasha seems to be making a lot of progress. Hopefully this will get listed on Poloniex sometime soon too.
No problem.
If there is a listing on a HVE will be very big news.
My hopes are the same as you.
Pages:
Jump to: