Pages:
Author

Topic: Credefi combines the best practices of DeFi and traditional finance - page 3. (Read 3287 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

What were the factors which made crucial impact about the creation of this project?

Good question, I think it has to do with DeFi
Activity: 2
What were the factors which made crucial impact about the creation of this project?
Activity: 30

By the way, is your token now available for purchase on any exchanges? It's just that I haven't been here for a long time and I might miss important news.

It looks like their tokens are not listed on the exchange yet.

But soon there will be a listing, as I heard, it would be nice if as many people as possible knew about this so that the price of $ CREDI immediately flew to the moon
Activity: 2

Can I ask you, when will you provide more details about blockchain bridges?

Do you think this is so important to this ecosystem? I think it can be postponed
Activity: 22
Can I ask you, when will you provide more details about blockchain bridges?
Activity: 1

By the way, is your token now available for purchase on any exchanges? It's just that I haven't been here for a long time and I might miss important news.

It looks like their tokens are not listed on the exchange yet.
Activity: 66

We will disclose all thr information regarding exchanges soon.

Hi guys, do you plan to provide new platform audit? I'm really interested in this so I would like to know more about it.

The audit will be completed very soon. Till then stay tuned with us!

Good news, I will wait for the exchange
Activity: 31

Hi guys, do you plan to provide new platform audit? I'm really interested in this so I would like to know more about it.

The audit will be completed very soon
brand new
Activity: 0
brand new
Activity: 37

Do you plan to provide mobile app for CreDefi? Or is it a better question when you plan to do it?

Right now, we can't commit anything. But as per the requirement and need in future we will make an announcement about it.

Yes, there is nothing to rush, but I think that a mobile application would be convenient for those who are lazy to enter the website every time, but I think that this is not a big problem and it can be waited
Activity: 1
Do you plan to provide mobile app for CreDefi? Or is it a better question when you plan to do it?
brand new

May I ask in your project was Ama? I didn’t go in for a long time and I wondered.

As far as I remember they had Ama, look at the old Twitter posts there should be a post about it
brand new
I think it would be nice to provide weekly reports on the development of the system, for example, on Reddit, since this social network is most suitable for this, or Twitter
Activity: 31
May I ask in your project was Ama? I didn’t go in for a long time and I wondered.
brand new

So I wonder, do you plan to provide staking and liquidity system?

It is less likely that they have such plans, but personally I think that this is not very necessary for the project, but the noble team is better at the expense of such things
Activity: 29

Guys, it will be a nice solution to cooperate with dao systems before the sale, what do you think?

We’re in active discussions with potential partners, but we choose not to disclose this info at this stage. More news will follow shortly

Yes we will provide an option for staking. But please wait for sometime, we will provide all the information about staking after the sale. By then stay in touch with us!

Hello everybody team! What about blockchain bridges? Will you connect any?

Credefi Announces a Bridge between Crypto and Traditional Credit through a DeFi Solution

YAHOO FINANCE
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/credefi-announces-bridge-between-crypto-144800710.html

YAHOO NEWS
https://news.yahoo.com/credefi-announces-bridge-between-crypto-144800710.html

YAHOO MONEY
https://money.yahoo.com/credefi-announces-bridge-between-crypto-144800710.html

We will be releasing all the other details about platform very soon.

As I understand it, Yahoo has more information about the project that beginners want to know?
Activity: 22
Hello everybody team! What about blockchain bridges? Will you connect any?
brand new
Activity: 30

May I ask you team, what defi solutions do you plan to add to the project first? I'm interesting

As I heard, Credefi is the world's most advanced peer 2 peer lending platform. It combines the best practices with the DeFi solution. So we don't have to worry about it.
Pages:
Jump to: