Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS [CRE] | SHA256 | SIDECHAIN | NEW BLOCK-DEPOSIT FEATURE | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 18. (Read 57384 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Lead developer of Credits [CRE]
I was out for a few weeks of looking at Credits. Nice development, steady and meaningful. I was interested at looking at CreditsDice.com but that seems tobe down as 3 browsers can't open it.
Anyway, keep up the good work dev.

Glad to see that you're still around. Got the biggest improvement release as of yet coming soon, in the bug eliminating phase right now.

Did you read up on the thread here, wrt to improvements and roadmap?

Yeah, Greydon seems to be having some dns problems. Think he's working on it.

For those waiting for Creditsdice.com to be live again, It's back up!

I had some issues with a separate server interfering and causing the page requests to time out, but we're back online! Sorry for any inconvenience Smiley

The site won't allow me to deposit any Credits. It's not showing a deposit address.  I've tried in Chrome and IE.  

Yeah my apologies, I had a lot of different things I was investigating to find the problem, and forgot to re-enable calls to the local creditsd instance. Everything should be working fine now, including bets and deposits.

Site looks nice but useless as an exchange for Credit -> BTC since 1.992E-5 BTC is available.

Hope new wallet is soon available with internal exchange

To allow withdrawing of BTC I need bitcoin funding for the wallet. It's not possible at the moment, unless there are users who buy CRE (up to ~2.5 btc currently). Then, that BTC could be "bought" with your CRE and you could withdraw some.

I'm not complaining about your site, it's good and working but maybe not enough users.

Hopefully dev willhave some good news forus soon.

Oh yes, working night and day right now to get new improvements out!
Activity: 258
Breizh Atao
I was out for a few weeks of looking at Credits. Nice development, steady and meaningful. I was interested at looking at CreditsDice.com but that seems tobe down as 3 browsers can't open it.

Glad to see that you're still around. Got the biggest improvement release as of yet coming soon, in the bug eliminating phase right now.

I had some issues with a separate server interfering and causing the page requests to time out, but we're back online! Sorry for any inconvenience Smiley

The site won't allow me to deposit any Credits. It's not showing a deposit address.  I've tried in Chrome and IE. 

Yeah my apologies, I had a lot of different things I was investigating to find the problem, and forgot to re-enable calls to the local creditsd instance. Everything should be working fine now, including bets and deposits.

Site looks nice but useless as an exchange for Credit -> BTC since 1.992E-5 BTC is available.

To allow withdrawing of BTC I need bitcoin funding for the wallet. It's not possible at the moment, unless there are users who buy CRE (up to ~2.5 btc currently). Then, that BTC could be "bought" with your CRE and you could withdraw some.

I'm not complaining about your site, it's good and working but maybe not enough users.

Hopefully dev willhave some good news forus soon.
Activity: 434
What is the price of Credits in the dice site?
Activity: 294
Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

The site won't allow me to deposit any Credits. It's not showing a deposit address.  I've tried in Chrome and IE. 

Breizh Atao

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Breizh Atao

Probably silly question but how do you get a credit address?
Click on 'Deposit' but 0 address

Yeah having dns resolution problems, should be up soon.

Glad you're still around Smiley
Breizh Atao
Breizh Atao
Well you can scratch 5000 credits from the total amount of coins.    I had a meltdown on one of my mining rigs.  No backup.  I know stupid things happen.  Still have the wallet file.  Have spent two days trying to recover using pywallet.  I'll send the wallet file if anyone wants to try to recover.  You can have half.  Let that be another lesson to backup your wallet. 

If you think you can recover the wallet let me know.  I've tried every option available. 

If nobody managed to help then let me try, I had an issue a couple of month agoand managed to get it back so I can try again if you want. If there is 5000 credits, I'll give you back 5000 credits. PM me.
What is the minimum nVidia GPU requirement for ccminer? Can I run 550M?

Is it possible to start QT in one computer and mine using (several) other computers?

Yes, it should be possible to connect several instances of ccminer from several different computers to one instance of QT.

Is it possible to start QT in one computer and mine using (several) other computers?

I believe older cards should be possible to use. As far as I understand, you could try sgminer as well if ccminer doesn't work.

Ask djm34 in the IRC channel #CreditsCurrency, he's the one who created the adaption of ccminer and sgminer.

Keep us posted on your progress!
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Well you can scratch 5000 credits from the total amount of coins.    I had a meltdown on one of my mining rigs.  No backup.  I know stupid things happen.  Still have the wallet file.  Have spent two days trying to recover using pywallet.  I'll send the wallet file if anyone wants to try to recover.  You can have half.  Let that be another lesson to backup your wallet. 

If you think you can recover the wallet let me know.  I've tried every option available. 

If you're still not having any luck shoot me a PM and I'll attempt to rummage around the wallet file to see what I can do.
0% fee is not sustainable. A small fee like 0.1% or 0.01% is better.

It we get it into place it will be a decentralised exchange built directly into the wallet, ie, no middleman. So there would be no one to give the fee to.
Well you can scratch 5000 credits from the total amount of coins.    I had a meltdown on one of my mining rigs.  No backup.  I know stupid things happen.  Still have the wallet file.  Have spent two days trying to recover using pywallet.  I'll send the wallet file if anyone wants to try to recover.  You can have half.  Let that be another lesson to backup your wallet.  

If you think you can recover the wallet let me know.  I've tried every option available.  

Oh man that's really terrible to hear.

I don't think that there's much I can do, since you've already tried salvaging with pywallet but you can send the wallet file too me if you want me to have a look at it. Not going to take any salvage fee but probably can't fix it either... Sad
0% fee is not sustainable. A small fee like 0.1% or 0.01% is better.

Well, there would be no need for a fee. Gabriel isn't trying to make money off the usage of the Credits client, at all. Having the ability to do p2p trading directly through both blockchains via the client, would just be another perk of Credits. 0% fee is the kicker, as there is no middle man (exchange website or broker) to take a commission for your trade.
Pages:
Jump to: