Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS [CRE] | SHA256 | SIDECHAIN | NEW BLOCK-DEPOSIT FEATURE | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 37. (Read 57384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer

Never got your PM dude. :/

Sorry i've send the message to GreydonIselmoe

17p3QeQyT6XPceupKwGUQEZ5YfYnp68D1V

Ahh, no worries! Greydon is a good man and in charge of the banner promo thing.

I've sent you over 10 Credits to get you started!

Code:
Date: 2015-05-02 11:26
To: 17p3QeQyT6XPceupKwGUQEZ5YfYnp68D1V
Debit: -10.00 CRE
Net amount: -10.00 CRE
Transaction ID: c12f205cc2368cf7db4e1db7b18ccac6cd86a746625fb02ab9385a4ce8ccda3e-000

Good luck with your CRE mining!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Credits [CRE] - Community Manager
When will be some online exchange for this coin?

Exchanges are being petitioned tomorrow/monday, so hopefully we will be trading on an online exchange by the end of the week!

Exchange and b.explorer?

Block explorer is live today, I'm just working on a last couple things before I make it public Smiley
Activity: 476
When will be some online exchange for this coin?
Activity: 462
legendary
Designer - Developer
Sent Freenode.net #CreditsCurrency IRC user Tom_Ewok his 10 CRE welcome bonus. He is up and mining!

Code:
Date: 2015-05-01 16:56
To: 1JzJEveHP1vVMpR8YuFcFnGBff7uDKmSV1
Debit: -10.00 CRE
Net amount: -10.00 CRE
Transaction ID: 3f18c9e40a1f2eb5180e36c79f07f64eb2b2495058a7eb7649fde7a5ba414aed-000

Pop into the IRC to keep up to date on Credits news and progress on various CRE related projects.

legendary
Designer - Developer
Sent 0.01 CRE. Let me know if you've received it.

I received it thanks is works

We run a signature campaign paying out BTC to full members and above, which pays 20 CRE per user if they download the client. (PM me your address)

MRKLYE is also giving 10 CRE per user that gets the client and posts in this thread, and to start mining!

I've send PM

Never got your PM dude. :/
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I received it thanks is works

We run a signature campaign paying out BTC to full members and above, which pays 20 CRE per user if they download the client. (PM me your address)

MRKLYE is also giving 10 CRE per user that gets the client and posts in this thread, and to start mining!

I've send PM
Are there any bounties or something for the community Huh Lips sealed

And why using SHA256 ?
Thanx

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-credits-signature-campaign-highest-rates-tied-1037386

ERROR: Bitcoin: AcceptToMemoryPool : nonstandard transaction: dust
ERROR: Bitcoin: CheckTransaction() : vin empty
ERROR: Bitcoin: AcceptToMemoryPool: : CheckTransaction failed
ERROR: Bitcoin: AcceptToMemoryPool : inputs already spent

These errors are actually from the BTC blockchain I believe and are nothing to worry about.
Sometimes you get odd transactions on the Blockchain and the client will alert you.
No need to restart or anything. Tongue

Ok sounds good Wink
legendary
Designer - Developer

These errors are actually from the BTC blockchain I believe and are nothing to worry about.
Sometimes you get odd transactions on the Blockchain and the client will alert you.
No need to restart or anything. Tongue
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Are there any bounties or something for the community Huh Lips sealed

And why using SHA256 ?
Thanx
Maxed a 1st gen i5 @ 1.8mh/s have to find another laptop...
If someones willing to throw me credit fractions to check some blocks out it'd be appreciated 16GCAerrTry9WLDHUks7zZnLXGJQrFyDdB
I'll be around helping out and testing the code debugging within my means
Very interesting project I love the integrity of the first several pages in thread  Smiley

Welcome aboard Smiley

BLOCK EXPLORER UPDATE: I am extremely close. Currently just working on reindexing to allow for a seperate txn index. As of now, the blockchain explorer only shows blocks and block info, with no specific transaction data. That should be fixed once the reindex is completed!

I'll post in this thread once I have no bugs, and am making it live and online!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast
I would just suggest to restart the client and see if the errors persist. Post your address and let me know if you do restart it and I'll send you a small amount of credits to see if it goes through.

Ok restartet and seems no errors atm.

My address 17p3QeQyT6XPceupKwGUQEZ5YfYnp68D1V
Activity: 275
Maxed a 1st gen i5 @ 1.8mh/s have to find another laptop...
If someones willing to throw me credit fractions to check some blocks out it'd be appreciated 16GCAerrTry9WLDHUks7zZnLXGJQrFyDdB
I'll be around helping out and testing the code debugging within my means
Very interesting project I love the integrity of the first several pages in thread  Smiley
I would just suggest to restart the client and see if the errors persist. Post your address and let me know if you do restart it and I'll send you a small amount of credits to see if it goes through.

Ok restartet and seems no errors atm.

My address 17p3QeQyT6XPceupKwGUQEZ5YfYnp68D1V

I'm assuming you have a quad-core processor, so you could chose anywhere from mining with one core to four. You could use the command: setgenerate true -1   to mine with all of your cores at 100%.
It may seems like the first block will take forever to mine, but the second will be even harder since your difficulty will double since a deposit would not available to be made beforehand. I could sell you some credits if you like.

Yeah nice, setgenerate true -1 works now with full cpu power.
I dont wanna buy just try mining with my computer and will see what happen
Good luck with your first block! Let me know when you get it.

Thanks, please take a look at these errors below.

I'm assuming you have a quad-core processor, so you could chose anywhere from mining with one core to four. You could use the command: setgenerate true -1   to mine with all of your cores at 100%.
It may seems like the first block will take forever to mine, but the second will be even harder since your difficulty will double since a deposit would not available to be made beforehand. I could sell you some credits if you like.

Thanks, please take a look at these errors below.

It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours; it all really depends on your "luck."
I'm usually able to mine a block every 2 or 3 hours at 7.4 Mh/s.
You can check both your current and network hashrate by going to the debug menu, then console, and entering: getmininginfo
Also did you already input the command to start mining? If not, how many cores does your processor have?

i start with the command setgenerate true 1, and i have a corei3
Pages:
Jump to: