Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS [CRE] | SHA256 | SIDECHAIN | NEW BLOCK-DEPOSIT FEATURE | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 45. (Read 57384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
10 Credits welcome bonus for new miners!

Anyone (full member or above) who wants to check out Credits can receive a 10 CRE welcome from myself!

Post your address below to get 10 Credits!

Be advised the whole BTC blockchain is required for Credits to function. (This is a Bitcoin soft sidechain after all)
Please ensure you have ~45GB of free hard-drive space before starting the installation and sync process.

KLYE is not affiliated with nor part of the Credits development team in any way, The CRE given away here are mined by myself. Smiley
I retain the right to deny the welcome bonus if I feel people are abusing it and/or multi-accounting in order to abuse this giveaway.
This offer is good for 50 Bitcointalk.org users ranked full member or above, and may be cancelled at any time deemed necessary.

Credits given away so far: 130 / 500 CRE

Good luck and happy mining!

KLYE

*edit: I should read before posting when copying from the old thread.
legendary
Designer - Developer
okay make them post here then send u a pm with addy you can then post txid here in thread   btw bro i was homeless when i first came out of my parents home i was a rainbow then a squatter then i started raving and threw 1 rave and made 15k usd and bought a condo  people shouldnt hate u because u wardrive and squat if they knew what an empty belly felt like they would not be so cruel

Thank you for sharing that. Quite an inspirational story I would say. I have the background in doing live music but sadly not access to the sound needed for such an event like that.

Not sure what a "rainbow" is. Tongue

Summer is coming and sounds like work starts up in may, quite excited to get working again and get some debts paid off.

*edit: Sorry to take the thread off topic. Has anyone started downloading or synced the client? I know one person was verifying their chains.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
*cough*

Glad to see this new thread is off to a colourful start. Tongue

Just a reminder that to any new Credits (CRE) users that you can claim a 10 CRE welcome bonus just by posting your address in this thread.
Please also visit the kingklye.com Credits (CRE) faucet daily to collect an amount between 0.0001 and 0.1. VIP faucet is also available.

my wallet is still 3.87 years behind  so ill do so tomorrow

btw its against forum rules to post addys in the thread  perhaps make them send u a pm or they will close this thread

Is it? I wasn't completely aware of that. This poses a slight issue. The reason behind having people post addresses was to keep public record.
I guess for now new users to Credits can contact me via PM and I will update the thread as requests are received.
Good luck in your syncing process, It takes a while but once you get up and running you'll find it quiet stable.

okay make them post here then send u a pm with addy you can then post txid here in thread   btw bro i was homeless when i first came out of my parents home i was a rainbow then a squatter then i started raving and threw 1 rave and made 15k usd and bought a condo  people shouldnt hate u because u wardrive and squat if they knew what an empty belly felt like they would not be so cruel
legendary
Designer - Developer
*cough*

Just a reminder that to any new Credits (CRE) users that you can claim a 10 CRE welcome bonus just by posting your address in this thread.
Please also visit the kingklye.com Credits (CRE) faucet daily to collect an amount between 0.0001 and 0.1. VIP faucet is also available.

my wallet is still 3.87 years behind  so ill do so tomorrow

btw its against forum rules to post addys in the thread  perhaps make them send u a pm or they will close this thread

Is it? I wasn't completely aware of that. This poses a slight issue. The reason behind having people post addresses was to keep public record.
I guess for now new users to Credits can contact me via PM and I will update the thread as requests are received.
Good luck in your syncing process, It takes a while but once you get up and running you'll find it quiet stable.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
*cough*

my wallet is still 3.87 years behind  so ill do so tomorrow

btw its against forum rules to post addys in the thread  perhaps make them send u a pm or they will close this thread
legendary
Designer - Developer
*cough*

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
i wasn't posting FUD , i was warning of another possible naming collision. if that equates to FUD then you need to be examined. I have no problem with people's idea's, just thought you'd be better off knowing that you may end up sharing a name again with another project, and in this case , two other projects.

well good now say something nice about their project like this is totally new and so advanced i cant fully understand it or something ... this really is like a new thing  bitcredits is new in its own way with credit ratings and p2p loans built into the system and it will have a use im sure this is more like a prototype that hasnt even been fully looked into by innovators   i dont think this will be the final product but we are in the building phase ... like android when it first came out it was just a phone but now its my computer it has everyhting u need even GTA san andreas bitcredits also is an experimental prototype whose full capabilities are yet to be exploited   bickering over the things that matter least just makes us all look like high school rich kids  making fun of the kid with prowings
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
yes the important thing is we all work together to turn fiat into kindling if ur coin fails just be glad u colected xyz coin when it was worthless or whateer u see my point if we all bust our asses  and try to make it happen it will... eventually you get dealt a full house on the flop ... sometimes dude outdraws u but there is always the next hand  the important thing is we KILL THE BANKS and give the people thier lives back .... the whole fiat system is debt a dollar isnt an asset its an iou to the bank and u owe interest that dosent exist in the supply plus the principal u can never win because ol lord david can double production and have QE infinity -- lets not be divided

btw it wont be bitcoin its too slow and inflexible
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
i wasn't posting FUD , i was warning of another possible naming collision. if that equates to FUD then you need to be examined. I have no problem with people's idea's, just thought you'd be better off knowing that you may end up sharing a name again with another project, and in this case , two other projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Lead developer of Credits [CRE]

+1

come on guys lets all be nice this looks good and bitcredits looks good they are two different mechanisms entirely and are in no way competing for users ..  if we all support each others ideas and help each other eventually a clear winner will emerge if we are all co-operating then we will all have each others coins when that winner does show itself ...  lets not forget the point ... some inbred lord of the bank just sits back and prints the currency for free and lends it into the economy at interest making us all slaves. ...the purpose of crypto is to put the power of money back into the peoples hands be it pow pod  or just plain giving it away on facebook ( i am a stong supporter of the work to eat initiative however)  we all need to stand behind each other so we can beat them   DIVIDE AND CONQUER  god i thought u people were smart  i for one will support ANY IDEA because if u keep drawing from the deck eventually you lay gin....

True true. And just to make it clear, this renaming is to NOT interfere with other parties.
Activity: 294
Credits [CRE] - Community Manager
Glad to see the new ANN hopefully the name change will help bring more people onboard the CRE train Cheesy

Glad to hear that you find it interesting. Make sure to dig into the code to see why for yourself why it is a game changer.

since you seem to not have noticed yours is the third coin to use *credits.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcredits-credits-new-coin-launch-19th-january-2014-412591

Nothing constructive to say?

We are aware of a *dead* coin using Credits. Thank you for your input.

+1

come on guys lets all be nice this looks good and bitcredits looks good they are two different mechanisms entirely and are in no way competing for users ..  if we all support each others ideas and help each other eventually a clear winner will emerge if we are all co-operating then we will all have each others coins when that winner does show itself ...  lets not forget the point ... some inbred lord of the bank just sits back and prints the currency for free and lends it into the economy at interest making us all slaves. ...the purpose of crypto is to put the power of money back into the peoples hands be it pow pod  or just plain giving it away on facebook ( i am a stong supporter of the work to eat initiative however)  we all need to stand behind each other so we can beat them   DIVIDE AND CONQUER  god i thought u people were smart  i for one will support ANY IDEA because if u keep drawing from the deck eventually you lay gin....

I completely agree! I seemed slightly off-put simply because that user had come to our initial ANN thread and added huge red FUD text to dissuade users. I for one and in support of crypto diversity! The more ideas the better!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Glad to see the new ANN hopefully the name change will help bring more people onboard the CRE train Cheesy

Glad to hear that you find it interesting. Make sure to dig into the code to see why for yourself why it is a game changer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcredits-credits-new-coin-launch-19th-january-2014-412591

+1

come on guys lets all be nice this looks good and bitcredits looks good they are two different mechanisms entirely and are in no way competing for users ..  if we all support each others ideas and help each other eventually a clear winner will emerge if we are all co-operating then we will all have each others coins when that winner does show itself ...  lets not forget the point ... some inbred lord of the bank just sits back and prints the currency for free and lends it into the economy at interest making us all slaves. ...the purpose of crypto is to put the power of money back into the peoples hands be it pow pod  or just plain giving it away on facebook ( i am a stong supporter of the work to eat initiative however)  we all need to stand behind each other so we can beat them   DIVIDE AND CONQUER  god i thought u people were smart  i for one will support ANY IDEA because if u keep drawing from the deck eventually you lay gin....

this looks cool all new and will take some time to wrap my brain around it i like cpu mining i must say havent ever been able to pull that off im in

Have a look in the Getting started section for more info.
http://credits-currency.org/viewforum.php?f=18

Send me a PM and we'll help you set up the client.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
this looks cool all new and will take some time to wrap my brain around it i like cpu mining i must say havent ever been able to pull that off im in
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
can we mine?

Yes! CPU mining is the only option so far, with a GPU miner being released soon, I think. Mining can be done directly from the wallet core Smiley
why does it say sha256 then?
but nothing about block rewards?

Current block reward is 40 CRE, with an increase every 20,000 blocks.
how much is the increase?
this should be in the ANN really...

The reward is increased over an S-curve, up to 100 CRE in approximately two years and after that a gradual drop-off.
can we mine?

Yes! CPU mining is the only option so far, with a GPU miner being released soon, I think. Mining can be done directly from the wallet core Smiley
why does it say sha256 then?
but nothing about block rewards?

Current block reward is 40 CRE, with an increase every 20,000 blocks.
how much is the increase?
this should be in the ANN really...

I think he's editing the OP as we speak, but from what I can see it started at 40 CRE and goes to 45 CRE in about 9800 blocks now. (We are at block 10260)
Pages:
Jump to: