Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 2. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I've been trying to pull Credits out of the AllCoin exchange.  They have wallets frozen there.  I asked support for help and they answered with this response:
CR forked about two weeks ago. Without a valid explorer we can not konw if we're on the right blockk-chain.
We've contacted CR DEV many times,he did not replied.

Ok,you think we hold your coins without any reasons. Now please tell me your wallet's latest block number and some nodes.If we can sync on the same chain ,we'll send your coins out right now.

So where do I find this information?  Also I don't recall CR being forked in the past two weeks.  Any idea how I should respond?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello !

Now opening new mining pool only  for Credits.

WeMineMoney.com

0.01% comission

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Where is credits.conf, I can't find it?

By default, Creditsd will look for a file named 'credits.conf' in the Credits data directory, but both the data directory and the configuration file path may be changed using the -datadir and -conf command-line arguments.

The typical location of credits.conf depends on your operating system:

Code:
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME\]Application Data\Credits\credits.conf

Windows Vista & 7: C:Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Credits\credits.conf

Ubuntu/Linux: /home/[user]/.Credits/credits.conf

Mac OSX: /Users/[user]/Library/Application Support/Credits/credits.conf
Activity: 2
I've maintain two instant nodes. Add this lines to you Credits.conf file:

Code:
addnode=cr.n50.ru
addnode=5.9.89.243

This solves network sync issue.

In addition, please point your miners to cr.n50.ru mining poll.

Where is credits.conf, I can't find it?

WHAT A SCAM COIN, IF THE DEV KNEW HE COULD NOT MAINTAIN DEVELOPMENT HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER CREATED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! I WASTED ENERGY BILLS ON THIS SHIT!

NOW WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO SELL MY 200K USELESS CREDITS?
I've maintain two instant nodes. Add this lines to you Credits.conf file:

Code:
addnode=cr.n50.ru
addnode=5.9.89.243

This solves network sync issue.

In addition, please point your miners to cr.n50.ru mining poll.
Activity: 55
The same sync problem - my wallet detects only one working node (cr.n50.ru mining pool).

I am going to rise another one instant node tomorrow, but currently there is a global network problem as a result of working nodes absence.

Thanks a lot. Looks like swisscex.com has some problems too. I really hope that problem will be fixed soon or this coin will die... Sad
The same sync problem - my wallet detects only one working node (cr.n50.ru mining pool).

I am going to rise another one instant node tomorrow, but currently there is a global network problem as a result of working nodes absence.
Activity: 55
Hi

I can't sync my wallet. Are there any nodes which are working?

Thanks

Athuros
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
This coin needs to revive
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Devs...

I know you're reading this. Not going into how I know, but I do.

I get that you had issues with school and all that jazz, but we both know it doesn't take but 5 minutes to update the thread. The school excuse isn't going to work much longer, we're into June. Update this thread, please. I don't care how much progress is made, tell us about it. Tell us where you're at, what you're doing.

Just that easy.
The devs are already selling off the concept and idea of Credits in Auctions section. I don't think they are going to post an update. CreditsTalk.org is down as well.

Officially dead, I would say.

Well maybe not. Maybe this is the chance for the community to take charge. As large holders of Cr it falls on us, does it not? What is it we need to continue the work?

A developer, right? Someone who can do the poker site as well? We should start shopping it out. Or even better, someone new takes over the rig. That's what the offer is, right?? Someone to step in and take over the coin. That's why its Turnkey. I'd say replacing the Dev is exactly what this coin needs.
It will be hard to market Credits in a scene that is crowded with new coins. I am helping out with the AsiaCoin Foundation. While I like the name of this crypto-currency, it will be way too much work to bring back Credits. It takes more than 1 developer to work on a coin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Devs...

I get that you had issues with school and all that jazz, but we both know it doesn't take but 5 minutes to update the thread. The school excuse isn't going to work much longer, we're into June. Update this thread, please. I don't care how much progress is made, tell us about it. Tell us where you're at, what you're doing.

Just that easy.
The devs are already selling off the concept and idea of Credits in Auctions section. I don't think they are going to post an update. CreditsTalk.org is down as well.

Well maybe not. Maybe this is the chance for the community to take charge. As large holders of Cr it falls on us, does it not? What is it we need to continue the work?

A developer, right? Someone who can do the poker site as well? We should start shopping it out. Or even better, someone new takes over the rig. That's what the offer is, right?? Someone to step in and take over the coin. That's why its Turnkey. I'd say replacing the Dev is exactly what this coin needs.

that poker site was such a good idea... especially if you also had btc poker tables, and maybe a "guest" table or two were you'd let a popular altcoin (weekly vote) have a table for a week or something, would get other people from other coins looking at credits.
The only thing I see really holding this coin back after so long is there is a couple more coins with "credit" in the title (because it was a good idea) it's a shame the dev lost interest. I'm sure another could but it would probably cost some btc unless the dev had a bunch of CR already to make it worth their while.

I'm not even sure how many CR I have lol haven't sold any but haven't opened the wallet in a bit

It's still a great idea, and the infrastructure is all there.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Devs...

Just that easy.

that poker site was such a good idea... especially if you also had btc poker tables, and maybe a "guest" table or two were you'd let a popular altcoin (weekly vote) have a table for a week or something, would get other people from other coins looking at credits.
The only thing I see really holding this coin back after so long is there is a couple more coins with "credit" in the title (because it was a good idea) it's a shame the dev lost interest. I'm sure another could but it would probably cost some btc unless the dev had a bunch of CR already to make it worth their while.

I'm not even sure how many CR I have lol haven't sold any but haven't opened the wallet in a bit
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Devs...

Just that easy.

Devs...

Just that easy.

Devs...

Just that easy.
Does anyone know if the developer disappeared or what?
Huh
Dev haven't been online for almost a month. I suppose this is just another scam coin. I am already focused on AsiaCoin instead of Credits. Without a team to market the usage of Credits and without regular updates, Credits is doomed for failure.

I don't think it's a scam coin. Not like there was some massive profit made by anyone. Plus they bought domains, forums... put time into the intro. Video, etc.

I have no idea where the Dev went, but I suspect he ran into a problem with the poker room and didn't want to tell us, so the next time we hear from him will be when its finished.
Lets just stop dreaming. I take it that Credits is not a scam. Domains, hosting and forums are low-cost things that are easy to implement. With just 2 individuals, it is hard to blame the devs.

so disappointing when a great coin is discarded, then a shwack of new coins with similar names come out, I'd love to see CR make a come back with X11 algo, anon and eventually pos.

would be awesome to have the coin as good as it's wallet is/looks
You still think that is possible. I am now with the AsiaCoin Foundation. I can say that anonymity is not something that is easy to implement. Many attempts to introduce anonymity are still somewhat flawed or in their infancy. I think you will be better off supporting a coin that is not catching on. There are so many coins out there.

the X11 or X13 algo would be awesome and make it easier to for people to mine through the summer heat... and everyone loves pos, to make it a hybrid would be pretty slick.

I haven't sold 1 CR, and may never if dev's don't come back:( I'm also still holding all of my AC... lol mined from day one, and still pop in to say hi and let people know pos is working great and still an awesome coin. can't thank the team enough for what they did... patience is the name of the game for AC now, such a marketable coin if you guys keep at it, it'll be bound for greatness once Bitcoin/crypto's are more mainstream.

your right about the anon too, I see the feature being only truly useful in the future when/if a coin like xbc makes it to being worth a stable 10-20,000$  or more and treated like a savings bond you want to keep safe. lol otherwise crypto's and bitcoin are already 2x + more anon than visa or using your bank online.

the coins I really like right now are Citizencoin CTZ nothing flashy just a fairly marketable name and a very active dev, and looking into Axiscoin which launchs in a few days... seems to be straight up
Thank you for your kind words for the AsiaCoin team. The rest of the guys will be glad to hear it. Do pop by often and buy more AsiaCoin!

Given that this thread belongs to Credits, I should not be hijacking it for another coin. Some people don't appreciate that. However, I doubt daanders is coming back anytime soon. I did thought the project will take off but the lack of commitment from the developers and lack of updates have killed this coin.
legendary
Kaspa
Huh
Dev haven't been online for almost a month. I suppose this is just another scam coin. I am already focused on AsiaCoin instead of Credits. Without a team to market the usage of Credits and without regular updates, Credits is doomed for failure.

I don't think it's a scam coin. Not like there was some massive profit made by anyone. Plus they bought domains, forums... put time into the intro. Video, etc.

I have no idea where the Dev went, but I suspect he ran into a problem with the poker room and didn't want to tell us, so the next time we hear from him will be when its finished.
Lets just stop dreaming. I take it that Credits is not a scam. Domains, hosting and forums are low-cost things that are easy to implement. With just 2 individuals, it is hard to blame the devs.

so disappointing when a great coin is discarded, then a shwack of new coins with similar names come out, I'd love to see CR make a come back with X11 algo, anon and eventually pos.

You still think that is possible. I am now with the AsiaCoin Foundation. I can say that anonymity is not something that is easy to implement. Many attempts to introduce anonymity are still somewhat flawed or in their infancy. I think you will be better off supporting a coin that is not catching on. There are so many coins out there.

the X11 or X13 algo would be awesome and make it easier to for people to mine through the summer heat... and everyone loves pos, to make it a hybrid would be pretty slick.

I haven't sold 1 CR, and may never if dev's don't come back:( I'm also still holding all of my AC... lol mined from day one, and still pop in to say hi and let people know pos is working great and still an awesome coin. can't thank the team enough for what they did... patience is the name of the game for AC now, such a marketable coin if you guys keep at it, it'll be bound for greatness once Bitcoin/crypto's are more mainstream.

your right about the anon too, I see the feature being only truly useful in the future when/if a coin like xbc makes it to being worth a stable 10-20,000$  or more and treated like a savings bond you want to keep safe. lol otherwise crypto's and bitcoin are already 2x + more anon than visa or using your bank online.

the coins I really like right now are Citizencoin CTZ nothing flashy just a fairly marketable name and a very active dev, and looking into Axiscoin which launchs in a few days... seems to be straight up
Huh

legendary
Kaspa

Pages:
Jump to: