Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 6. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Your daily reminder to vote on Mintpal.
Its even possible to vote every hour.

So remember if your sitting on your Computer  anyway you can really push things forward.
Not to mention what a mobile device could do.

ogog so much potential on this coin.

You can also still get in, inflation is just beginning.
Remember the graph on the first page.
There is plenty of time until rewards drop significantly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
While I still intend to hold on to some Credits, I think this coin is just not taking off. It is not possible for a community to take off when the forums are not manned by anyone, deadlines keep getting pushed and updates getting less frequent.
Activity: 336
We just got added to cryptofunds.pw , good stuff.  I won't be around until Saturday, but I apologize for the lack of a full poker room at the moment.  All we have to do finish now is the interface, the backend transaction took a bit longer to code than first thought. 

And although i don't like waiting... actually i disklike it very much so.... Smiley But something unsecure and quickly finished i like even less so all in good faith as long as its working delay is no biggy for me... Just keep us in the loop! =)
Activity: 336
Vote for Credits on Mintpal.com while we wait to put on our poker-faces..

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#

Make sure to vote for CR not CRD

Keep us updated on fork, block reward/ pokerroom whenever you can mr.D!!  And thanks for nice thing so far!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Long story short: I can't personally host the sc2 tournament. Could someone else host something similiar? LoL/Dota/sc/cs etc? I'll transfer the prize pool donations to the devs.

Alright, just send it to CLkRQfUsQyVEAf14xMg3wkpBYHhWro8Lpq , we'll figure something else out. 

And as for the hard fork, yes coming soon with patch + lower block reward.  I'm figuring out some stuff about the poker room right now, I didn't realize that one of the guys hadn't been working on it for the past five days. 

All sent, 550k.

Awesome, thanks!  And to anyone else, I'm trying to get together another StarCraft tournament
Activity: 42
I think the blocks should not have increased in size though.
We just got added to cryptofunds.pw , good stuff.  I won't be around until Saturday, but I apologize for the lack of a full poker room at the moment.  All we have to do finish now is the interface, the backend transaction took a bit longer to code than first thought. 
Activity: 130
I just find credit now.

It has some really interesting ideas , the best design I've ever seen so far on cryptocoins (realy ... nice website, easy logo, nice posts, redesigned wallet, ... you must put in alot of time ... GREAT job devs +1)

I give it a chance.... please surprise me

I hope it replaces Bitcoin some day.  Bitcoin is too slow.  Credits is fast and has a very generic, easy to understand name.
Activity: 32
I just find credit now.

It has some really interesting ideas , the best design I've ever seen so far on cryptocoins (realy ... nice website, easy logo, nice posts, redesigned wallet, ... you must put in alot of time ... GREAT job devs +1)

I give it a chance.... please surprise me
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
just made wallet. can an sr memeber get a coin? Smiley

CakKCmYefXsLpqyoKY8vpiB5WmwMfst13f
I agree that the block reward should be lower then 2000 in the future, but i dont agree about it being lower then 500.
If we lower the reward too much there will be little incetive for miners to continue supporting this coin.
Also if the coin picks up momentum after the poker room comes out, it wuld be fair that people can still get a reasonable amount of coins to play with by mining.

Yeah it will most likely be decently higher than 1000, maybe 1450 to start..  And then it will be the same, down 20% after every three months.  By doing this we're preventing a pump and dump with both the inflation period, and block reward decreases.  
Activity: 6
I agree that the block reward should be lower then 2000 in the future, but i dont agree about it being lower then 500.
If we lower the reward too much there will be little incetive for miners to continue supporting this coin.
Also if the coin picks up momentum after the poker room comes out, it wuld be fair that people can still get a reasonable amount of coins to play with by mining.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
For the love of god, don't leave the rewards at 2000/block after the inflation period. There is already 127 Million in circulation we're good

This has been said a lot, by several posters. Do the Dev's have a comment?

They don't seem to ever address this... If they don't I'm not going to continue mining this coin. I already got burn on MRC devs failure to adjust inflation rates and lost over 85% of my investment and all of my mining time invested. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice because a dev doesn't know basic economics.
Long story short: I can't personally host the sc2 tournament. Could someone else host something similiar? LoL/Dota/sc/cs etc? I'll transfer the prize pool donations to the devs.

Alright, just send it to CLkRQfUsQyVEAf14xMg3wkpBYHhWro8Lpq , we'll figure something else out. 

And as for the hard fork, yes coming soon with patch + lower block reward.  I'm figuring out some stuff about the poker room right now, I didn't realize that one of the guys hadn't been working on it for the past five days. 
Activity: 66
For the love of god, don't leave the rewards at 2000/block after the inflation period. There is already 127 Million in circulation we're good

This has been said a lot, by several posters. Do the Dev's have a comment?
Activity: 97
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Are you guys going to do a relaunch when this poker site comes online or what?

relaunch? why would that take place? seems one of the fairest coins on this board and launch went pretty well i though.
Activity: 130
Are you guys going to do a relaunch when this poker site comes online or what?
Pages:
Jump to: