Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 4. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Listen guys, at this point the PR has been lacking solely because I am the only person that is involved with it, and I am extremely busy with finals and stuff.  The poker room is going well because I don't have a huge part in it.  If anyone is interested in helping us out with PR, let me know.  You won't get paid for it ha, but it can obviously help you in the long run if you're a holder. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Any new updates that dnaanders can provide for the Credits community on the upcoming developments? I think the community really need a timeline on things to expect. It goes the same for the dev team, I guess. There really has to be some pushing to move things forward or the dev team will just seem to be 'taking their own sweet time' to the community and anyone with vested interest in Credits.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
maybe it would've been good to start an "we create a poker room"-project and when this is finished start this "we create an crypto currency" project ;P

lol totally Wink
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
maybe it would've been good to start an "we create a poker room"-project and when this is finished start this "we create an crypto currency" project ;P
Activity: 130
I still mine Credits on all of my computers.  More Credits for me.
Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
UI is still under development, making sure everything is secure.  This is going to be legit, not like any other crypto poker room. 
I won't be holding my breath for it to be completed. My belief in Credits will only return until I see more activity and PR efforts put into marketing.

It would be remarkably stupid to cease development now. I have little doubt they're actually working on something. But I agree, the PR stuff is ridiculous lacking. That being said, I'm taking advantage of the easy mining.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
UI is still under development, making sure everything is secure.  This is going to be legit, not like any other crypto poker room. 
I won't be holding my breath for it to be completed. My belief in Credits will only return until I see more activity and PR efforts put into marketing.

i still think credits will turn up something good soon. I hope people are mining on the dev pools or donating to the dev himself. Seems he is doing well to keep going.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
UI is still under development, making sure everything is secure.  This is going to be legit, not like any other crypto poker room.  

cant wait man!
Activity: 126
UI is still under development, making sure everything is secure.  This is going to be legit, not like any other crypto poker room.  
whats going on I can here crickets in this place
Given that I am one of the most active forum member on the community forums, it saddens me to say that Credits is dying a slow death.

They're finishing the poker room. I have no idea why they're choosing not to update. These Devs tend to go silent while they work, then release stuff. It's a bad PR move, but I'm confident it will get done.
Activity: 69
Given that I am one of the most active forum member on the community forums, it saddens me to say that Credits is dying a slow death.
*Stomps the last remaining crickets*

Nope.
Activity: 97
Network/Mining hashrate has doubled in the past 24 hours.
Smiley
Activity: 336
I am not a developer now though I understand codes enough to manage projects. I may not use Credits at first as I want to profit enough to continue development.
Makes sense.... we might beleive in cr in the long run. But im sure the electric company doesnt.. bills gotta get paid now too after all Wink
To add on, I actually tried to be more active in the Credits forums but it is a ghost town, literally. Unless more of us start clocking some post counts there, the forums is going to look really bad in terms of image, branding and marketing of Credits. I am tinkering around to get figure out how to get the daemon going. After that, I will look into getting some small projects that utilise Credits.
That's nice! I know some code but definately not a programmer... If you need anything in visual aid department i can help out there...
I am not a developer now though I understand codes enough to manage projects. I may not use Credits at first as I want to profit enough to continue development.
Pages:
Jump to: