Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 7. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. Just got finished with an article about Credits. I got to talk to Dnaanders and got the scoop on Credits.
Check it out here : http://www.pre-ann.com/blog/2014/4/6/post-ann

Thanks again man, great questions and great site.  I'll definitely be checking up on this regularly.  
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello everyone. Just got finished with an article about Credits. I got to talk to Dnaanders and got the scoop on Credits.
Check it out here : http://www.pre-ann.com/blog/2014/4/6/post-ann
CR added to voting at http://cryptofunds.pw/voting  exchange

Guess we should be voting for this guys!

Great to see us at the top of the voting list!
Activity: 130
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I know there's tons on the Dev's table right now, but I was hoping they might get a chance to investigate lowering the block reward much further after the event.

The lower it is, the more "power" the initial adopters have in helping the development. To be more clear, if the block reward is 100-500, offering up 100k CR for a payment or an event is a big deal. If the block reward remains astronomically high, the large holders of CR won't have as much ability to positively affect the coin using CR themselves. Just a thought.
They are actually going to put the reward back to 2000/block which isn't the best idea if you ask me. A reward around 100 to 500 would seem more stable for credits because at least the market might be able to keep up with the production rate.

agree in this market  supply is exceeding demand.

I like how fair the coin was, i like how they get their coins from pools, be good if everyone supported the dev pools.

I think the blocks should not have increased in size though.

Activity: 17
I really hope Credits does something sick. I really like it, it has a super cool idea; the virtual currency for virtual things is legit.

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I know there's tons on the Dev's table right now, but I was hoping they might get a chance to investigate lowering the block reward much further after the event.

The lower it is, the more "power" the initial adopters have in helping the development. To be more clear, if the block reward is 100-500, offering up 100k CR for a payment or an event is a big deal. If the block reward remains astronomically high, the large holders of CR won't have as much ability to positively affect the coin using CR themselves. Just a thought.
They are actually going to put the reward back to 2000/block which isn't the best idea if you ask me. A reward around 100 to 500 would seem more stable for credits because at least the market might be able to keep up with the production rate.
Activity: 66

Activity: 111
i`ve chosen this coin to begin with, - bought 2 used ATI cards (7950 + 7870) having ~1.1mh together. I`m too slow for litecoin, so I`ll mine credits hoping for its price to increase in future  Smiley

Iv'e pretty much had a similar scenario, had a R9 290 since December but due to the rising difficulty of majority of coins, just one card isnt enough anymore (Poor student Sad ). I've like the look of this coin since i first layed eyes on it. Too many crap coins overshadow the ones with potential.

Great to see newcomers mining credits. Remember to contribute to make credits popular, or else the price will stay the same. Donate to people promoting credits and find a way to promote it yourself
Dnx
Activity: 2
as far as I see credits are asic-protected so far?
Activity: 15
i`ve chosen this coin to begin with, - bought 2 used ATI cards (7950 + 7870) having ~1.1mh together. I`m too slow for litecoin, so I`ll mine credits hoping for its price to increase in future  Smiley

Iv'e pretty much had a similar scenario, had a R9 290 since December but due to the rising difficulty of majority of coins, just one card isnt enough anymore (Poor student Sad ). I've like the look of this coin since i first layed eyes on it. Too many crap coins overshadow the ones with potential.
Dnx
Activity: 2
Temporary logo for our starcraft league:

Going to be working on it more when I get back from uni.

Prize pool donation address:
CVRmJyTLXE4CrEYycMwqJfWt3ZxLHoFhRu

That's just awesome. I'm a SC2 player and i'm so exited to rape everyone in this tournement Cheesy

Just sent 50k for the pool by the way  Wink

from CLHCTVAxr3ziM5F8bJKmqmGgGN4pGePXp8

Nice, looks like the final prize pool will be ¤550,000. I'll try to get everything arranged today.

Awesome, sounds good.
Activity: 66
One thing missing from the first post in this thread (and the website front page) is a big emphasis on pre-registration for the poker room.  Perhaps a big banner/title change to accompany it.  Right now the thread title offers pre-registration but it is nowhere to be easily found.
Activity: 140
Bored
Any chance of having the algo moved from Scrypt to X11?

add POS and this coin would be even better
X11+DGW+POS. Cheesy
Activity: 86
Temporary logo for our starcraft league:

Going to be working on it more when I get back from uni.

Prize pool donation address:
CVRmJyTLXE4CrEYycMwqJfWt3ZxLHoFhRu

That's just awesome. I'm a SC2 player and i'm so exited to rape everyone in this tournement Cheesy

Just sent 50k for the pool by the way  Wink

from CLHCTVAxr3ziM5F8bJKmqmGgGN4pGePXp8
Activity: 97

add POS and this coin would be even better
Activity: 140
Bored
So I've written this down for the tournament, feel free to edit any parts as I'm not a native English speaker. We now have ¤280k, but I hope we can reach at least ¤350k. Prize pool donation address: CVRmJyTLXE4CrEYycMwqJfWt3ZxLHoFhRu

[COSL]Credits Open Starcraft League - ¤500,000 prize pool
[banner goes here]
[liquipedia link goes here]

Tournament information
1v1 Double Elimination Bracket - GSL Maps
Best of 3 Rounds - Best of 5 final

1st place:  ¤300,000
2nd place: ¤150,000
3rd place:  ¤50,000

Saturday April 12th - 20:00 CEST
[TL countdown timer goes here]
Registration and brackets

Please contact us if you wish to cast any of the games.

What is credits?
Credits is a brand new cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin. We have an active group of developers who are constantly working on making credits the number one internet currency. Our online poker room is just about to launch and in the future we wish to put a heavy emphasis in the online gambling, and online esports gaming industries. Credits are generated through the process of "mining" with your GPU. To learn more about mining credits click here. Mining credits still has a very low difficulty so you can get several thousand each day. You can trade credits for bitcoin on several exchanges such as swisscex or allcoin, the value of credits is expected to rise as the mining difficulty increases. For more information about credits visit our subredditour thread on BCT or our official website.

How can I get credits?
1. Download a wallet from http://cryptocredits.org/
2. Wait for it to synchronize with the network
3. You can now send and receive credits, your address should look something like this: CVRmJyTLXE4CrEYycMwqJfWt3ZxLHoFhRu. To get free ¤200, make a post in this thread.

Thanks so much, that's awesome!  I just sent you the remaining 70k.  Where should I/you post this in terms of forums/subforums? 

Nice, got another 10k from someone and I'll add in 140k for an even 500k credits. (If someone still wants to donate that would be even better as I see many of the amateur sc tournaments have at least 100USD in the prize pool). I've talked to some guys at /vg/ and they've asked me to contact a guy who has hosted several successful tournaments and he will hopefully help us advertise this in the best way possible.

That's fantastic to hear and thanks for donating some Cr yourself - let's try to get this up relatively soon, it looks like people are pretty excited for it!

Also for everyone in general: I won't be online for the large majority of today, but will be on late tonight.  So don't take it personally if I don't answer your inquiry in a timely manner.
Pages:
Jump to: