Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 3. (Read 92353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The dev is selling the idea (check under auctions)
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Finally SOME sort of response
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Credits has not provided any volume at CryptoALTeX in quite some time and therefore is going to be delisted on 5/28/2014.  Please withdraw your coins from CryptoALTeX before that time.  If you miss the deadline please open a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com with your Cr address.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Does anyone know if the developer disappeared or what?
Huh
Dev haven't been online for almost a month. I suppose this is just another scam coin. I am already focused on AsiaCoin instead of Credits. Without a team to market the usage of Credits and without regular updates, Credits is doomed for failure.

I don't think it's a scam coin. Not like there was some massive profit made by anyone. Plus they bought domains, forums... put time into the intro. Video, etc.

I have no idea where the Dev went, but I suspect he ran into a problem with the poker room and didn't want to tell us, so the next time we hear from him will be when its finished.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Huh
Dev haven't been online for almost a month. I suppose this is just another scam coin. I am already focused on AsiaCoin instead of Credits. Without a team to market the usage of Credits and without regular updates, Credits is doomed for failure.
Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Bamboohouse will cease operating on May 15th, 21:00EST. You will be able to withdraw your coins for 2 weeks after closing.

Look on the brightside, since there's no active Cr pool now, the market value should go up, right?  Cheesy

Wait till there will be no more exchanges for it... the value should also go up , right?
Activity: 168
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Maybe the devs really busy finishing up the poker room.
Activity: 308
Bamboohouse will cease operating on May 15th, 21:00EST. You will be able to withdraw your coins for 2 weeks after closing.

Look on the brightside, since there's no active Cr pool now, the market value should go up, right?  Cheesy

http://cr.poolerino.com/ is up and running.
Activity: 11

So get credits now while they are cheap.

Activity: 560
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Dev, pls come back.

Credits™ Cr was a great idea
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Soooo anything new going on?

Yea. This is getting pretty silly.

Actually the response is.. no , nothing Cheesy

Yea. This is getting pretty silly.
Activity: 532
Listen guys, at this point the PR has been lacking solely because I am the only person that is involved with it, and I am extremely busy with finals and stuff.  The poker room is going well because I don't have a huge part in it.  If anyone is interested in helping us out with PR, let me know.  You won't get paid for it ha, but it can obviously help you in the long run if you're a holder. 
Someone to help out with PR has to be next move forward. On top of that, the community really deserves a timeline and regular updates. It doesn't have to be a daily update but 2-3 updates a week should not affect your finals. While my interest in Credits has quietened down, I will continue to keep a lookout for updates on Credits.
Activity: 48
LETS PUSH IT!

http://cryptofunds.pw has now 0% fees on all trades. You can trade BTC/LTC for altcin ithout slighest loose, we are going for free to show people how good and stabile we are!
Join now and enjoy our uniqu currencies and pairs.
Listen guys, at this point the PR has been lacking solely because I am the only person that is involved with it, and I am extremely busy with finals and stuff.  The poker room is going well because I don't have a huge part in it.  If anyone is interested in helping us out with PR, let me know.  You won't get paid for it ha, but it can obviously help you in the long run if you're a holder. 

I can COMPLETELY understand this. I don't expect you to devote your life to this and only this.

But it's simply not that hard to give an update here and there, especially considering how delayed everything has been. I'd gladly do PR if you'd keep me updated.
Pages:
Jump to: