Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1063. (Read 587655 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 29, 2015, 05:43:25 AM
In the 2nd T-20 match Pakistan vs Zimbabwe I will go for Pakistan.Also we will go some extra option after watching toss to see who bat first and according to that will set my priorities to place different bets.

Pakistan will win this and series from Zimbabwe much weak side, i think most sixes @1.50 odds is good choice for this to place bet and i am with this pick for today match.

Today most likely Pakistan will win unless home team come up with very good performance like how they upset India and SA recently. But to win this match they have to play very good game today.

Here are the current bet odds

Pakistan - 1.3
Zimbabwe -3.35
Most sixes for Pakistan - not available

Link to the site - referral link

https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27539557 - direct link to the site

You are posting your referral link its not a good idea any mod can ban you try to post here without any referral link
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 29, 2015, 05:42:02 AM
In the 2nd T-20 match Pakistan vs Zimbabwe I will go for Pakistan.Also we will go some extra option after watching toss to see who bat first and according to that will set my priorities to place different bets.

Pakistan will win this and series from Zimbabwe much weak side, i think most sixes @1.50 odds is good choice for this to place bet and i am with this pick for today match.

Today most likely Pakistan will win unless home team come up with very good performance like how they upset India and SA recently. But to win this match they have to play very good game today.

Here are the current bet odds

Pakistan - 1.3
Zimbabwe -3.35
Most sixes for Pakistan - not available

Link to the site - referral link

https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27539557 - direct link to the site
Activity: 714
September 29, 2015, 05:11:16 AM

Activity: 700
September 29, 2015, 05:10:56 AM
Most sixes,final scores will be for what I am placing bet for this match.This match anyhow will be won by Pakistan and series will be ended at 2-0.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 29, 2015, 04:08:59 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 29, 2015, 03:12:57 AM
Today is second T20 match between Zimbabwe and Pakistan. I think this is another match we can predict results and make some money. But this Zimbabwe sometimes play unexpectly very well so it is better bet live when match is going on.

What you think, who will win?
Judging from the previous match,i would say to bet live during the match,still i go with pak

Based on last match results as of now the odds on Pakistan is quite low around 1.3 only but on Zimbabwe is quite high 3.3.

I think we should wait for the live match betting if some twist happen in the match then the bet odds will change and we should take that oppertunity to bet and make some good money today. Good luck to all  Smiley

Today also pakistan will win this match. Zimbabwe still need to learn a lot to defeat good teams.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2015, 01:17:49 AM
Today is second T20 match between Zimbabwe and Pakistan. I think this is another match we can predict results and make some money. But this Zimbabwe sometimes play unexpectly very well so it is better bet live when match is going on.

Judging from the previous match,i would say to bet live during the match,still i go with pak

Based on last match results as of now the odds on Pakistan is quite low around 1.3 only but on Zimbabwe is quite high 3.3.

I think we should wait for the live match betting if some twist happen in the match then the bet odds will change and we should take that oppertunity to bet and make some good money today. Good luck to all  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 28, 2015, 10:44:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1092
September 28, 2015, 09:57:50 PM

Activity: 784
September 28, 2015, 05:24:49 PM
now 30 needed of 14, very tough for Zim's

Elton Chigumbura is very good fighter but alone he cannot do any thing for Zimbabwe he need some solid help from other players which is not available right now but he is alone doing his best to change all things in his favor

True and now need 16 off 6 balls, I guess match is over but was a nice tough match !

It was a good come back by Pakistan team. There blowers make use of good blowing track.
Every time bet during live cricket match of Pakistan is very fruitful because they are one of most unpredictable team in sports and I have many time very good profit from them

Yes I too made some good money from this match. Thanks to directbet site for live betting options.

Yes, twenty twenty matches are always good for betting and there are more chances to win as we can predict the result better in shorter format than one day internationals and test matches. now all eyes should be on T20 series between india and South Africa which will be start from 2nd October.
Activity: 784
September 28, 2015, 05:19:45 PM
IN my opinion of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 game we can see the match getting upset with any team getting to lower , because pakistan team is one of the best fixers of matches, they make all games with low odds to high odds and then they can also loss this game, it wont surprise it.
You cannot they best fixers you can say most unpredictable team because if you are going to talk about fixing then many teams now doing this business and India is one of best in this business

How can you say that India is fixing matches, India is one of the top team in the international cricket. You can check their previous records, there are no incidents of any suspicious match result in recent era. Do you really think that players like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble, Dhoni, Kohli, Raina and many more will get into this shit. Noway, they already have enough money so they will never get into such crap. Not only above players but others are also making money as BCCI is very wealthy and they are paying huge to the players.

I dont agree that above players who you told are not fixers, leaving Ganguly, Dravid , Kumble all the other players are fixers and Dhoni + kohli + Raina, they are one full jointly are bigger fixers . you can see the dhoni playing matches how beautifully he turns the winning match into tough condition and even loosing it from winning side. for kohli you can see the latest Srilanka series in one test india was clean winner but what happened on 2nd innings they got all out for less than 100 runs and lost that match. In todays cricket world most of the all county matches are fixed in some or other way.

Well there 1st test defeat against Sri Lanka was definitely questionable, SL didn't had a very good bowling attack and Indians only required odd 126 runs CMIIW with 8 wickets in hand and 2 more days to go and the whole team got booked by the end of the day and it did made people think that perhaps it was fixed, now there aren't any proofs of it so we can't say for sure but that defeat did looked like it was planned. All teams crack under pressure but in that match there was no pressure as they had MANY overs left and 8 wickets in hand but it felt like they just gave their wickets away because that's what they were asked to do by Bookies or whoever.

There are such allegations on cricket since ages but everytime its not like that the matches are fixed. If we look at the cricket history there are so many matches in which the result was totally unpredictable, i Think we have to look at it this as a sports only. One has to win and one has to lose. If we assume that the first match was fixed and if u look closely at the wickets fallen then you will notice that Herath bowled very cleverly and right on the spot, we have to give him his credit and not to the bookies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 28, 2015, 03:29:26 PM
IN my opinion of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 game we can see the match getting upset with any team getting to lower , because pakistan team is one of the best fixers of matches, they make all games with low odds to high odds and then they can also loss this game, it wont surprise it.
You cannot they best fixers you can say most unpredictable team because if you are going to talk about fixing then many teams now doing this business and India is one of best in this business

How can you say that India is fixing matches, India is one of the top team in the international cricket. You can check their previous records, there are no incidents of any suspicious match result in recent era. Do you really think that players like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble, Dhoni, Kohli, Raina and many more will get into this shit. Noway, they already have enough money so they will never get into such crap. Not only above players but others are also making money as BCCI is very wealthy and they are paying huge to the players.

I dont agree that above players who you told are not fixers, leaving Ganguly, Dravid , Kumble all the other players are fixers and Dhoni + kohli + Raina, they are one full jointly are bigger fixers . you can see the dhoni playing matches how beautifully he turns the winning match into tough condition and even loosing it from winning side. for kohli you can see the latest Srilanka series in one test india was clean winner but what happened on 2nd innings they got all out for less than 100 runs and lost that match. In todays cricket world most of the all county matches are fixed in some or other way.

Well there 1st test defeat against Sri Lanka was definitely questionable, SL didn't had a very good bowling attack and Indians only required odd 126 runs CMIIW with 8 wickets in hand and 2 more days to go and the whole team got booked by the end of the day and it did made people think that perhaps it was fixed, now there aren't any proofs of it so we can't  say for sure but that defeat did looked like it was planned. All teams crack under pressure but in that match there was no pressure as they had MANY overs left and 8 wickets in hand but it felt like they just gave their wickets away because that's what they were asked to do by Bookies or whoever.

Cricket is a game of uncertainty and anything can happen at any time in cricket so we can not say that If any team achieve some unrealistic target like 434 of Australia VS South Africa. This match was a purely dominated by Australia till the first half and what happen after SA's batting that everyone knows. SA chased 434, can you imagine ? Did Australian Bowlers fixed the match ?? NO, thats the beauty of game. There are many instances wherein teams are getting all out within 100 runs so do you think all these matches are fixed ?? What about South Africa as they always choke in big matches, are they fixers ? NO
Its not like that, It's a game and there are always all the possibilities.
September 28, 2015, 03:18:14 PM

So you are saying that Dhoni and Kohli are fixers, Dhoni is the richest cricketer in the world and Kohli is also earning enough. They will never do this for few money, they have earned the respect by proving their self on field. They will never think about getting into the fixing.

you itself told the answer that dhoni is the richerst cricketer in the world and kohli is also earning enough. how can this two cricket alone are earning so much high , when dhoni joined Indian cricket he was a farmer whose house is built with mud, and now you are telling that he is the richest cricketer. why alone this two become so rich in the cricket world and other players are still in middle class.

this all are because of purely fixing the matches , dhoni is very clever, he used very politically and removed all the players from the team who are opposite to him, and kept only players who are playing according to him, when performed so bad in england then also no one removed him from indian national cricket. their are so many facts which clearly indicates about his influence in BCCI . for kohli you dont have to go very long the last  series in srilanka he clearly lost the match which was clearly winning for india. 

Its not like that, all the indian players are already very rich as they get paid in crores by playing for their national side and Ranji matches. Now due to the IPL even domestic players are also getting highly paid so you can just imagine that how much the A listed indian players are earning. Everyone knows that last year Yuvraj Singh was signed for whopping 16 Crores INR, Dinesh Kartihik - 12 crores. There are many such examples but apart from all these some big popular  players like Dhoni and Kohli are getting huge money from endorsement which is the reason for their richness, not because they are involved in fixing.
September 28, 2015, 03:06:32 PM
I have been waiting for India vs SA match..The odds are bad for india @ 1.75..I want the odds of 2 for india as SA is a strong side

We still have a few of days to start that this series. Surely in the series SA will be upper hand because indian players are usually not so good in fast track pitches so I would say if SA play upto their potential then surely they can will the series. But if indian players adjusted quickly to that condition then matches will be very interesting to watch.
I agree but you never know...India is one of that team which is very hard to beat in home ground so i will go for india Smiley

Oops your correct. I was thinking India is touring SA then my above post is not correct.

Yes if india play at home then for any team it will be very difficult to beat india. I would say more than 80% chances India will win next match and this T20 series as well. Sorry about the confusion guys..

Yes you are right that its difficult to beat India on their home ground but don't forget that most of the South African players are used to with the indian playing conditions and they know the indian pitches too as many South African players are participating in Indian Premier League. They are spending more than half and month in india during IPL which can be also an additional advantage for them.
September 28, 2015, 02:58:58 PM
After Indian Premiere League and Bangladesh Premiere League, Pakistan has also launched their T20 tournament - Pakistan Super League which will be start from February 2016. IPL is hugely successful and its a international brand now, BPL was also good, now lets see what will be happen with Pakistan Super League and how many international players will be the part of PSL. Hope for the best and we can say that one day asian countries will dominate the international cricket.
All Asian teams already dominated already and hope in next few years Afghanistan could be better then Zimbabwe because they are doing very good job right now

I am not sure about the future of Pakistan Super League. There are only five teams and only few international players have agreed to play in Pakistan due to the security reason and also due to lack of funds this tournament is already delayed and facing several issues. Lets see what is the future of PSL in coming days.

Yes because of security reason no popular player will go their to play cricket matches. As of now no international games are playing over their then how they can get so many players for playing this PSL matches no idea. I think should first concentrate on reducing those security issues before starting PSL matches.

Yes, there are security issues in Pakistan which has been highlighted after the attacks on Sri Lankan Team, after this attack no one is ready to tour Pakistan and put their life in danger. I think if the situation remains same till the start of tournament then there are chances to shift the first season of PSL to United Arab Emirates. PSL has been already delayed and PCB is trying hard to successfully host the first season and they will never cancel the tournament.
September 28, 2015, 01:32:17 AM
I have been waiting for India vs SA match..The odds are bad for india @ 1.75..I want the odds of 2 for india as SA is a strong side

We still have a few of days to start that this series. Surely in the series SA will be upper hand because indian players are usually not so good in fast track pitches so I would say if SA play upto their potential then surely they can will the series. But if indian players adjusted quickly to that condition then matches will be very interesting to watch.
I agree but you never know...India is one of that team which is very hard to beat in home ground so i will go for india Smiley

Oops your correct. I was thinking India is touring SA then my above post is not correct.

Yes if india play at home then for any team it will be very difficult to beat india. I would say more than 80% chances India will win next match and this T20 series as well. Sorry about the confusion guys..
September 27, 2015, 11:52:22 PM

September 27, 2015, 11:36:55 PM

September 27, 2015, 11:04:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 27, 2015, 10:45:06 PM
I had 3 bets on Pakistan lost 1 and have won 2 bets on it most sixes and winner of this this match, in the start Pakistan was in real trouble but comeback into match and finally won this match. Grin

It was a good match for me too. I also won one bid on match winning.

Again tomorrow have second T20 match. I think Pakistan will again win tomorrow also. Zimbabwe still need to learn lot to score big. They actually do not have a good bats man to score more runs.
Jump to: