Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1065. (Read 587702 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 27, 2015, 09:15:35 AM
Everybody going with Pakistan odds are still nice for it as Zimbabwe 2 wickets down now @1.78 so that take risk of amount is good on this match.
Activity: 686
September 27, 2015, 08:53:10 AM
Pakistan @2.35 bowling attack is not much experienced but i have my money on it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2015, 08:52:24 AM
Odds @2.34 for Pakistan whereas Zimbabwe still has to chase 136 runs and this will not be easy to win for Zimbabwe requiring almost 7 RPO is still high for them.

Yes that is really impressive odds and i have batted on it because i don't think Zimbabwe can chase this target easily much hard target for it when we look at Pakistani bowling attack.
Activity: 728
September 27, 2015, 08:50:15 AM
Odds @2.34 for Pakistan whereas Zimbabwe still has to chase 136 runs and this will not be easy to win for Zimbabwe requiring almost 7 RPO is still high for them.
Activity: 910
September 27, 2015, 08:49:50 AM
Pakistan struggled at the start and at the end but were good in the middle through Shoaib Malik and Umar Akmal. Zimbabwe's bowlers were excellent throughout the innings very few poor balls were bowled and they held onto their catches.

Because this pitch was giving support of the spin blowing and blow was turning a lot even now this total may be good enough for Pakistan to defend if their blowers also blow well. As of now home team has played a very good match and if their batsmen also do good job then they will win this match surely.
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 27, 2015, 08:47:21 AM
My bet is on 140 total runs for this innings and that runs has more probability to achieve by Pakistani batsmen as i look on this i think total score will be 150+ in the end of first innings so let's wait what happen to this match. 
You were very unlucky and lost bet with very little difference.First innings score is 136 runs now the second team will start but this is good score to defend with good bowling combination what Pakistani team has.

That's why we need a luck to win bets. Yes he is really bad luck and good lock for the next bet.

Zimbabwe blowers did a fantastic performance because the pitch was supporting for spin blowers so this could be a even very hard to chase them as well. Lets see how Zimbabwe will chase this total in their home ground.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 27, 2015, 08:42:50 AM
Pakistan struggled at the start and at the end but were good in the middle through Shoaib Malik and Umar Akmal. Zimbabwe's bowlers were excellent throughout the innings very few poor balls were bowled and they held onto their catches.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 27, 2015, 08:39:54 AM
My bet is on 140 total runs for this innings and that runs has more probability to achieve by Pakistani batsmen as i look on this i think total score will be 150+ in the end of first innings so let's wait what happen to this match. 
You were very unlucky and lost bet with very little difference.First innings score is 136 runs now the second team will start but this is good score to defend with good bowling combination what Pakistani team has.
Activity: 504
September 27, 2015, 08:06:29 AM
IN my opinion of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 game we can see the match getting upset with any team getting to lower , because pakistan team is one of the best fixers of matches, they make all games with low odds to high odds and then they can also loss this game, it wont surprise it.
You cannot they best fixers you can say most unpredictable team because if you are going to talk about fixing then many teams now doing this business and India is one of best in this business

How can you say that India is fixing matches, India is one of the top team in the international cricket. You can check their previous records, there are no incidents of any suspicious match result in recent era. Do you really think that players like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble, Dhoni, Kohli, Raina and many more will get into this shit. Noway, they already have enough money so they will never get into such crap. Not only above players but others are also making money as BCCI is very wealthy and they are paying huge to the players.

I dont agree that above players who you told are not fixers, leaving Ganguly, Dravid , Kumble all the other players are fixers and Dhoni + kohli + Raina, they are one full jointly are bigger fixers . you can see the dhoni playing matches how beautifully he turns the winning match into tough condition and even loosing it from winning side. for kohli you can see the latest Srilanka series in one test india was clean winner but what happened on 2nd innings they got all out for less than 100 runs and lost that match. In todays cricket world most of the all county matches are fixed in some or other way.

So you are saying that Dhoni and Kohli are fixers, Dhoni is the richest cricketer in the world and Kohli is also earning enough. They will never do this for few money, they have earned the respect by proving their self on field. They will never think about getting into the fixing.

you itself told the answer that dhoni is the richerst cricketer in the world and kohli is also earning enough. how can this two cricket alone are earning so much high , when dhoni joined Indian cricket he was a farmer whose house is built with mud, and now you are telling that he is the richest cricketer. why alone this two become so rich in the cricket world and other players are still in middle class.

this all are because of purely fixing the matches , dhoni is very clever, he used very politically and removed all the players from the team who are opposite to him, and kept only players who are playing according to him, when performed so bad in england then also no one removed him from indian national cricket. their are so many facts which clearly indicates about his influence in BCCI . for kohli you dont have to go very long the last  series in srilanka he clearly lost the match which was clearly winning for india. 
September 27, 2015, 08:00:24 AM
now some stats about Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 match

Zimbabwe v pakistan t20 at harare.
Pakistan scored 150+ in t20 27 times overall and they won 26 of those. Lost only one while defending 150+ and that was when mussey gone mad and big hitting at end vs ajmal. So first innings score is key for all.
September 27, 2015, 07:52:44 AM
I told it before it self that when you are seeing pakistan playing any match you can see that the odds will con firmly jump and you can see that they are 3 down and the odds jumped from low to high and it wont surprise me if the zimbabwe gets favrite in this match or even win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 27, 2015, 07:47:44 AM
Activity: 700
September 27, 2015, 07:42:46 AM
I got Pakistan @1.76 odds after 33/3 Zimbabwe is very weak side compare to Pakistani team in all fields so that i hope it will be worth to take risk on this match, if Pakistan succeed to get score 130+ it will win for sure.
Activity: 714
September 27, 2015, 07:39:18 AM
exactly that happened about what everyone was talking Pakistani team does not perform constantly which it proved again as 3/33 current situation.Anyway still is much game remaining to be played.
September 27, 2015, 06:47:56 AM
But still you can make some decent amount by arbitrage if in second innings Zimbabwe's one partnership goes.I do agree it is hard but cricket is by chance.
Activity: 658
September 27, 2015, 06:45:22 AM
Pakistan won the toss and have opted the bat first now it has 80% chance to win this match against Zimbabwe which is not good side like Pakistan, Pakistan will win this first t20 match.
September 27, 2015, 06:15:03 AM
This will be one sided match there is no comparison between Pakistani team and Zimbabwean team.Pakistani team is one of the teams those started playing this format very early and has lot of experience in this format.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 27, 2015, 06:13:32 AM
Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, i think Pakistan is more experienced and better side than Zimbabwe, i don't think any upset result will come out home ground is not guarantee for Zimbabwe to beat Pakistan but i am waiting to get start this action.

I am sure Zim would win because of the home advantage, and pakistan you never know when they upset their fans.
Activity: 896
September 27, 2015, 06:11:03 AM
Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, i think Pakistan is more experienced and better side than Zimbabwe, i don't think any upset result will come out home ground is not guarantee for Zimbabwe to beat Pakistan but i am waiting to get start this action.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 27, 2015, 05:58:37 AM
IN my opinion of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 game we can see the match getting upset with any team getting to lower , because pakistan team is one of the best fixers of matches, they make all games with low odds to high odds and then they can also loss this game, it wont surprise it.
You cannot they best fixers you can say most unpredictable team because if you are going to talk about fixing then many teams now doing this business and India is one of best in this business

How can you say that India is fixing matches, India is one of the top team in the international cricket. You can check their previous records, there are no incidents of any suspicious match result in recent era. Do you really think that players like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble, Dhoni, Kohli, Raina and many more will get into this shit. Noway, they already have enough money so they will never get into such crap. Not only above players but others are also making money as BCCI is very wealthy and they are paying huge to the players.

I dont agree that above players who you told are not fixers, leaving Ganguly, Dravid , Kumble all the other players are fixers and Dhoni + kohli + Raina, they are one full jointly are bigger fixers . you can see the dhoni playing matches how beautifully he turns the winning match into tough condition and even loosing it from winning side. for kohli you can see the latest Srilanka series in one test india was clean winner but what happened on 2nd innings they got all out for less than 100 runs and lost that match. In todays cricket world most of the all county matches are fixed in some or other way.

So you are saying that Dhoni and Kohli are fixers, Dhoni is the richest cricketer in the world and Kohli is also earning enough. They will never do this for few money, they have earned the respect by proving their self on field. They will never think about getting into the fixing.
Jump to: