Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1061. (Read 587502 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 29, 2015, 08:58:27 AM
If Zimbabwe play little bit sensibly without loosing of wickets they have good chance to finish the series as draw.I still have doubts that Zimbabwe will be able to chase this score which is do able.
Activity: 658
September 29, 2015, 08:56:55 AM
Pakistan will win this match and series, i have my bet on it @2.21 because i don't think Zimbabwe can chase this target even more low than this 137 runs Paki bowlers will get early wickets to make sure to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 29, 2015, 08:52:54 AM
Pakistan playing like last match, and as per the run rate pakistan will score above 145+ in 20 overs , but today i think zimbabwe will bat some what sensible and we can expect zimbabwe coming favrite.

I think they will not reach 145+. Maximum they can score around 130 or less. This was very bad betting by pakistan team and they should be played much better game.

Now as per directbet site - pakistan will lose this match because bet odds just went 2.28 and Zimbabwe odds are 1.65.

Now it become difficult to predict the match results. Huh

Pakistan has reached 136 runs in 20 overs and it is almost like last match and lets see how home team will play in this match.

Same target again for zimbabwe and it is achievable this time. 136 is not a winning total, anyone who has average batting line up can achieve this total and Zimbabwe knows their mistakes better while chasing same total in previous match and they will avoid such mistakes in this match. This is an advantage for Zimbabwe team, it will be interesting to see how they are chasing the same target again.

Zimbabwe has just started their chase now and managed to score just one run in the first over. Batsmen looks very careful now and it should be ok because the required run rate is not much so they can play slowly and can easily get the target if they keep wickets in hand.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
September 29, 2015, 08:51:54 AM
Pakistan playing like last match, and as per the run rate pakistan will score above 145+ in 20 overs , but today i think zimbabwe will bat some what sensible and we can expect zimbabwe coming favrite.

I think they will not reach 145+. Maximum they can score around 130 or less. This was very bad betting by pakistan team and they should be played much better game.

Now as per directbet site - pakistan will lose this match because bet odds just went 2.28 and Zimbabwe odds are 1.65.

Pakistan has reached 136 runs in 20 overs and it is almost like last match and lets see how home team will play in this match.

It was interesting innings from Pakistan again they finished with 136 but they got a much better start in this innings. They hit 12 boundaries in the first 12 overs but struggled to rotate the strike. Many batsmen got nice starts but just though way their wickets by hitting ball in air. But Zimbabwe again manage to ball in this match also now their bowlers need to do the rest of the job.

Pakistan has very weak batting line up, they have always struggled in batting and have lost many games only due to batsman. Whatever matches they have won are because of great bowlers like waqar, akhtar, akram and many more. The main problem of their batting is they don't rotate the strike, then get into the pressure and then loose their wicket.
September 29, 2015, 08:47:20 AM

Same target again for zimbabwe and it is achievable this time. 136 is not a winning total, anyone who has average batting line up can achieve this total and Zimbabwe knows their mistakes better while chasing same total in previous match and they will avoid such mistakes in this match. This is an advantage for Zimbabwe team, it will be interesting to see how they are chasing the same target again.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2015, 08:45:07 AM

It was interesting innings from Pakistan again they finished with 136 but they got a much better start in this innings. They hit 12 boundaries in the first 12 overs but struggled to rotate the strike. Many batsmen got nice starts but just though way their wickets by hitting ball in air. But Zimbabwe again manage to ball in this match also now their bowlers need to do the rest of the job.
September 29, 2015, 08:41:41 AM

Yes much hard for Pakistan same bad strategy into match again, i think Zimbabwe has golden chance to win this match with same target 137 runs like last match.

Agreed with you, Zimbabwe has very good chance to win this match as the target is not big and if they show some sensible game then they can easily win this match without taking too much risk. Pakistan really need to improve their batting as we have seen from last two matches that they are struggling to score against weak team like Zimbabwe. They need to balance their side with bowling, batting and fielding aswell.
September 29, 2015, 08:32:35 AM
It seems that again Pakistan's batsmen are failed as they have managed to score only 111 from almost 18 overs and lost 6 wickets, more than half team is back to pavilion. As per me they will not even touch 140, this is not a good total in T20, it is easy and achievable target. If Zimbabwe start their batting with some quick runs then it will be difficult for Pakistan to win this match. But Pakistan have very good bowling attack and they have the ability to wrap up zimbabwe's batsmen within 100 runs, lets see what happen in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 29, 2015, 08:32:06 AM

Activity: 686
September 29, 2015, 08:31:19 AM

Yes much hard for Pakistan same bad strategy into match again, i think Zimbabwe has golden chance to win this match with same target 137 runs like last match.
Activity: 910
September 29, 2015, 08:23:22 AM

Activity: 504
September 29, 2015, 08:09:12 AM
Activity: 896
September 29, 2015, 08:06:32 AM
15 overs about to complete but no six made by Pakistani batsmen what the hell of this Tongue my bet on most sixes for Pakistan and i hope in last 5 overs there will be some sixes we will see otherwise Cheesy
September 29, 2015, 07:57:43 AM
IN my opinion of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 game we can see the match getting upset with any team getting to lower , because pakistan team is one of the best fixers of matches, they make all games with low odds to high odds and then they can also loss this game, it wont surprise it.
You cannot they best fixers you can say most unpredictable team because if you are going to talk about fixing then many teams now doing this business and India is one of best in this business

How can you say that India is fixing matches, India is one of the top team in the international cricket. You can check their previous records, there are no incidents of any suspicious match result in recent era. Do you really think that players like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble, Dhoni, Kohli, Raina and many more will get into this shit. Noway, they already have enough money so they will never get into such crap. Not only above players but others are also making money as BCCI is very wealthy and they are paying huge to the players.

I dont agree that above players who you told are not fixers, leaving Ganguly, Dravid , Kumble all the other players are fixers and Dhoni + kohli + Raina, they are one full jointly are bigger fixers . you can see the dhoni playing matches how beautifully he turns the winning match into tough condition and even loosing it from winning side. for kohli you can see the latest Srilanka series in one test india was clean winner but what happened on 2nd innings they got all out for less than 100 runs and lost that match. In todays cricket world most of the all county matches are fixed in some or other way.

So you are saying that Dhoni and Kohli are fixers, Dhoni is the richest cricketer in the world and Kohli is also earning enough. They will never do this for few money, they have earned the respect by proving their self on field. They will never think about getting into the fixing.

Agreed with you, these are really big names in international cricket and there is no need for them to fix a match just for few money as they are earning a lot by playing for their national side and IPL. Everyone knows that BCCI is the richest cricket board in the world and they are paying their payers fairly so if people are saying that indian players are rich only because of their involvement in match fixing then its totally wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 29, 2015, 07:55:46 AM
Pakistan lost 2 early wickets but i think total run should go over 150 into match so that i have my bet on 150 runs or more @2.10 and that is really worth to put some amount to take nice profit from this match.

I picked Pakistan @1.43 odds for 140 runs after 4th wickets down as i think it will set target over 150 today because now Pakistani batsmen will play more fast and try to get the maximum score so let's see how they will st this score there.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 29, 2015, 07:53:24 AM
Although Pakistan has lost 3 wickets for 71 runs in 11 overs.I think same 150 + will be total score which is quite good to secure the match with good bowling combination which Pakistani team has.
September 29, 2015, 07:46:52 AM
Today is second T20 match between Zimbabwe and Pakistan. I think this is another match we can predict results and make some money. But this Zimbabwe sometimes play unexpectly very well so it is better bet live when match is going on.

What you think, who will win?
Judging from the previous match,i would say to bet live during the match,still i go with pak

Based on last match results as of now the odds on Pakistan is quite low around 1.3 only but on Zimbabwe is quite high 3.3.

I think we should wait for the live match betting if some twist happen in the match then the bet odds will change and we should take that oppertunity to bet and make some good money today. Good luck to all  Smiley

Today also pakistan will win this match. Zimbabwe still need to learn a lot to defeat good teams.

Yeah, Zimbabwe need to play more and more international matches so that they can get more confidence and practice to play with big international teams. They have to learn from Bangladeshi team and need to follow their foot steps in order to show improvement in future. In the past, Zimbabwe team was not much weak, they have beaten many teams including india and other test playing nations but lost their way due to which they lost their test playing nation status also.
Activity: 700
September 29, 2015, 07:35:06 AM
Pakistan lost 2 early wickets but i think total run should go over 150 into match so that i have my bet on 150 runs or more @2.10 and that is really worth to put some amount to take nice profit from this match.
September 29, 2015, 07:18:41 AM
In the 2nd T-20 match Pakistan vs Zimbabwe I will go for Pakistan.Also we will go some extra option after watching toss to see who bat first and according to that will set my priorities to place different bets.

Pakistan will win this and series from Zimbabwe much weak side, i think most sixes @1.50 odds is good choice for this to place bet and i am with this pick for today match.

Today most likely Pakistan will win unless home team come up with very good performance like how they upset India and SA recently. But to win this match they have to play very good game today.

Here are the current bet odds

Pakistan - 1.3
Zimbabwe -3.35
Most sixes for Pakistan - not available

Link to the site - referral link

https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27539557 - direct link to the site

I would like to advice you that don't publish links of other websites on any threads while you are already enrolled in some signature campaigns. There are chances of getting removed or getting banned if you continue to do so.
Activity: 700
September 29, 2015, 06:59:36 AM
I place bet on Pakistan and most sixes also on Pakistan.Zimbabwe played really very good and lost match with few runs but this match will end with big difference on victory this I can see.

I am waiting to this will get start and i hope will get some bigger odds for Pakistan like previous match, Pakistan won the toss and have opted to bet.
Jump to: