Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1064. (Read 587655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 27, 2015, 09:36:26 PM
Pakistan successfully defend 136 and in the process, record their eight T20 win against Zimbabwe in eight attempts. But, Zimbabwe should be proud of their performance. They were exceptional for large chunks of the game but lost the important moments. Pakistan can be very grateful to Imad Wasim's all-round performance and the youngsters have come through for Pakistan. Some iffy shots from the batsmen in the chase and in hindsight, were the turning points of the game.

Pakistan go 1-0 up in the two-match series.

Zimbabwe was very impressive, they have some talented players but it was Pakistan who won the match by their all round performance.

End of the day who win the match is matters. Zimbabwe is not performing well for quite some time and their players are not consistent players particularly batsmen. Basically they need to improve lot to win big matches.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
September 27, 2015, 11:16:20 AM
Pakistan successfully defend 136 and in the process, record their eight T20 win against Zimbabwe in eight attempts. But, Zimbabwe should be proud of their performance. They were exceptional for large chunks of the game but lost the important moments. Pakistan can be very grateful to Imad Wasim's all-round performance and the youngsters have come through for Pakistan. Some iffy shots from the batsmen in the chase and in hindsight, were the turning points of the game.

Zimbabwe was very impressive, they have some talented players but it was Pakistan who won the match by their all round performance.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2015, 10:42:17 AM
I had 3 bets on Pakistan lost 1 and have won 2 bets on it most sixes and winner of this this match, in the start Pakistan was in real trouble but comeback into match and finally won this match. Grin
legendary
Merit: 1023
September 27, 2015, 10:40:14 AM
now 30 needed of 14, very tough for Zim's

Elton Chigumbura is very good fighter but alone he cannot do any thing for Zimbabwe he need some solid help from other players which is not available right now but he is alone doing his best to change all things in his favor

True and now need 16 off 6 balls, I guess match is over but was a nice tough match !

It was a good come back by Pakistan team. There blowers make use of good blowing track.
Every time bet during live cricket match of Pakistan is very fruitful because they are one of most unpredictable team in sports and I have many time very good profit from them

Yes I too made some good money from this match. Thanks to directbet site for live betting options.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 27, 2015, 10:38:35 AM

Activity: 812
September 27, 2015, 10:34:58 AM

Elton Chigumbura is very good fighter but alone he cannot do any thing for Zimbabwe he need some solid help from other players which is not available right now but he is alone doing his best to change all things in his favor

True and now need 16 off 6 balls, I guess match is over but was a nice tough match !

It was a good come back by Pakistan team. There blowers make use of good blowing track.
Every time bet during live cricket match of Pakistan is very fruitful because they are one of most unpredictable team in sports and I have many time very good profit from them
legendary
September 27, 2015, 10:31:23 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 27, 2015, 10:23:32 AM

September 27, 2015, 10:21:51 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 27, 2015, 10:14:08 AM
Activity: 910
September 27, 2015, 10:07:08 AM
as mentioned before pakistan gave so many flicks of rates at one time zim came favrite but pak cam back in match and scored 136, now their bowling is also good, Imad Wasim bowled beautifully with 4 over only 11 runs given and took 4 wickets with bat also done good,
zim is now 87/6 in 15 overs, they need 30 runs with 50 balls, i am expecting some more flicks of rates let us see,

Now surely Pakistan will win this match. Zimbabwean didn't play the match sensibly, they should have win this match easily even if they scored slowly and required run rate was less then 7 runs per over. Their bats man again proved that they still not matured to play big matches. Now they lost the easy first match win. 
Activity: 504
September 27, 2015, 09:59:45 AM
as mentioned before pakistan gave so many flicks of rates at one time zim came favrite but pak cam back in match and scored 136, now their bowling is also good, Imad Wasim bowled beautifully with 4 over only 11 runs given and took 4 wickets with bat also done good,
zim is now 87/6 in 15 overs, they need 30 runs with 50 balls, i am expecting some more flicks of rates let us see,
September 27, 2015, 09:45:32 AM
137 runs is not a good target in t20 format because Pakistani top order batsmen failed today so that i think bowlers have to show something extra to take 2 more wickets before 11 overs to win this match.

Zimbabwe is moving to this target and getting more close to achieve this but some quick wickets can bring success for Pakistani team.

Now Zimbabwe has crossed the half the mark and lost couple of quick wickets but still have a good chance of winning the match if they play good cricket.
Empires one bad decision change all game this was wrong call from him now they are in trouble
legendary
September 27, 2015, 09:41:55 AM
137 runs is not a good target in t20 format because Pakistani top order batsmen failed today so that i think bowlers have to show something extra to take 2 more wickets before 11 overs to win this match.

Zimbabwe is moving to this target and getting more close to achieve this but some quick wickets can bring success for Pakistani team.

Now Zimbabwe has crossed the half the mark and lost couple of quick wickets but still have a good chance of winning the match if they play good cricket.
Activity: 700
September 27, 2015, 09:34:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
September 27, 2015, 09:19:31 AM
Activity: 686
September 27, 2015, 09:15:35 AM
Everybody going with Pakistan odds are still nice for it as Zimbabwe 2 wickets down now @1.78 so that take risk of amount is good on this match.
Activity: 686
September 27, 2015, 08:53:10 AM
Pakistan @2.35 bowling attack is not much experienced but i have my money on it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 27, 2015, 08:52:24 AM
Odds @2.34 for Pakistan whereas Zimbabwe still has to chase 136 runs and this will not be easy to win for Zimbabwe requiring almost 7 RPO is still high for them.

Yes that is really impressive odds and i have batted on it because i don't think Zimbabwe can chase this target easily much hard target for it when we look at Pakistani bowling attack.
Activity: 728
September 27, 2015, 08:50:15 AM
Odds @2.34 for Pakistan whereas Zimbabwe still has to chase 136 runs and this will not be easy to win for Zimbabwe requiring almost 7 RPO is still high for them.
Jump to: