Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminality and Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 31293 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 08:01:33 PM
https://www.deepdotweb.com/2016/01/23/bitcoin-playing-an-increased-role-in-crime-europol-says/

Would you believe that the existence of bitcoin has increased the number of criminality in  some countries in the world. This is the issue that was being thrown by the EuroPol and the UK Metropolitan Police. According to them bitcoin has played a huge role on the increasing criminality in their area. They added that a huge number of cybercriminals were using bitcoins in their activities.

This just shows that as bitcoin develops both advantages and disadvantages will tag along.
Bitcoin is a currency used in the cyber world and like any currency in the world it is used for some illegal activity, there is no exception among currencies for that, as no country is absolutely free from crime and the criminals would use that currency, The controlling effort should focus on the actual criminals, not the coin which is just money neither good or bad.
Merit: 128
March 10, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Initially, bitcoin was used by mostly criminals in deep web because it's untraceable. You may find it documentary in Youtube. I am afraid, corrupt politician will use bitcoin for money laundrying.

I think we cannot avoid this kind of traits, even in a smallest town their is a corruption and a corruption is considered a crime, just like in Bitcoin lot of scammers or hacker are just hanging by waiting for their victims, they don't care about the feelings of other. Especially Bitcoin is anonymous so it would hard for the people to trace the person when someone hack their account.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 10, 2018, 04:25:19 PM
I often hear about some bad news about bitcoin. Crime is one of them, but I don't think that bitcoin is wrong. This can only blame the bad guys.
This is a common trend that whenever there is money involved, bad people try to make some shot cuts there and end up doing some thing which is not legal and non ethical. Digital currency is something new in this society so a lot of people have little understandings about the security related issues and they eventually become vulnerable. This is where the bad people start taking advantage of the situation and do the harmful to the good ones.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
I do not know how bad people do their dirty deeds, but I do not like it. I do not want to be blown up somewhere, or that the bus killed me.
There is a cryptocurrency or not in the actions of bad people, if they want, then they can always do bad things. Otherwise there would be nothing terrible now.
The most terrible is nuclear weapons, which the United States, China and Russia are actively increasing. It's not clear who uses it first.
I think that they do not pay for atomic bombs with cryptocurrency. This is somehow strange. Although who knows ...
LOL. Cryptocurrency is one of the best payment method of criminal. In the future, when cryptocurrency become more popular than moment. The criminal will using cryptocurrency for the primary payment method soon. The government are worry about this problem, because accept crypto = accept the activities of crimimal grow more.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 03:20:32 AM
I often hear about some bad news about bitcoin. Crime is one of them, but I don't think that bitcoin is wrong. This can only blame the bad guys.
Merit: 30
March 10, 2018, 03:17:55 AM
The company of bitcoins and its management does not tolerate or consider any fraudulent activities which forbidden the jurisdiction of the law. They will provide immediate action for this events incase happen.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
March 08, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
The thing that many countries do is bitcoin is used for criminal transactions, this is because of the anonymous feature in bitcoin so everyone feels safe if trading with bitcoin even though it is illegal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 09:03:32 AM
When it comes to technology most of us are fund and aware of that even in the criminalities happen in our society and even in Bitcoin.Some says that BTC are used to fund criminals to use wrong ways.But we who knows more about Bitcoin must aware the good features of it and how it help people in earning money.
Activity: 424
March 07, 2018, 05:33:18 PM
I do not know how bad people do their dirty deeds, but I do not like it. I do not want to be blown up somewhere, or that the bus killed me.
There is a cryptocurrency or not in the actions of bad people, if they want, then they can always do bad things. Otherwise there would be nothing terrible now.
The most terrible is nuclear weapons, which the United States, China and Russia are actively increasing. It's not clear who uses it first.
I think that they do not pay for atomic bombs with cryptocurrency. This is somehow strange. Although who knows ...
Activity: 330
March 07, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
Activity: 241
March 07, 2018, 05:32:00 PM
March 07, 2018, 05:31:05 PM
Activity: 424
March 07, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
I heard that bitcoin was created for the criminal use. The militants and terrorists thus carried out transactions and made payments.
It is nonsense! Do not twist into fictitious stories. Each must be checked at least 10 times before believing it.

But bitcoin is illegal and therefore there are such stories. Nobody will exclude the fact that it can be used for this purpose.
But ordinary money can be used for any purposes. These are objects of transactions. And they are not important virtual or real.
March 07, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
I heard that bitcoin was created for the criminal use. The militants and terrorists thus carried out transactions and made payments.
It is nonsense! Do not twist into fictitious stories. Each must be checked at least 10 times before believing it.

But bitcoin is illegal and therefore there are such stories. Nobody will exclude the fact that it can be used for this purpose.
Activity: 241
March 07, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
March 07, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
March 07, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
some criminal try to make criminality with bitcoin. Example a criminal buy some drug or other object then he try to make payment with bitcoin.and this time people think bitcoin is a criminality coin, but all people remember it who use bitcoin with criminality. find them and give them police.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 08:08:02 PM
Initially, bitcoin was used by mostly criminals in deep web because it's untraceable. You may find it documentary in Youtube. I am afraid, corrupt politician will use bitcoin for money laundrying.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 06, 2018, 08:05:00 PM
BTC is very popular in any other country. So Bitcoin cannot be used with any kind of criminal activities. But we can agree that with the use of Bitcoins, those who are into ransom has increased their chances of not blowing up their cover.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 07:46:47 PM
Unfortunately, if criminality didn't use Bitcoin, we wouldn't have had such a fantastic bitcoin price. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: