Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 37. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 18, 2018, 07:46:13 AM
the reason why criminals invoke the bitcoin because they just enter the crypto currency they do not know how to do it other than they entrust money to others to invest in bitcoin they trust they do not know what bitcoin they just hoped None of the others reported the police and arrested the pretender who wished to invest in trading
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:59:20 AM
It's hard to separate crime from bitcoin because the bitcoin storage is very tight and can not be tracked as well. Now,many criminals that are using bitcoin to place illegal transactions.Criminals have a significant relationship in the sense that bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency while criminals always wanted to get their illicit activities done in an untraceable manner.
Activity: 48
May 18, 2018, 06:56:54 AM
many terrorist or criminalls using internet, should we call it illegal or criminall ?!
Activity: 232
May 18, 2018, 06:55:38 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
all kinds of demon hacker are get RID Cheesy it's also they want BTC for trading on deep weeb  Undecided
Activity: 86
May 18, 2018, 06:49:11 AM
I think criminals will be happen in every where. the bitcoin is secure,so it is possible. your identity cannot be tracked. the hackers, terrorists, and other criminals can use bitcoin for illegal trades.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
May 17, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
Bitcoin has its own ideology and school of thought. Criminals are just using that property if anonymity of bitcoin to do their own things. I don't think SATOSHI was thinking that way.  Criminals are always faster thinkers and look for where they will be free or things will be easy for them and bitcoin transactions is one that they can use.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 05:35:56 PM
The popularity of bitcoins among the dealers of the criminal world has decreased, as the criminal world pays more attention to more secure cryptocurrencies. This conclusion was reached by experts.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
May 17, 2018, 05:34:04 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
To track the transaction and identity is not easy work for police and government. They can be collect it from ico or trading platform kyc. But it is most serious problem right now that criminals are using it for their crimes.
Activity: 55
May 17, 2018, 05:23:50 PM
they have some consideration to give
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
Yes, without doubt bitcoin is used for illegal actions, but also bitcoin has positive aspects. I think that every medal has two sides and everything that is created with a noble purpose, bad people will use for their own purposes.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 17, 2018, 04:38:07 PM
Bitcoin is not responsible for this.Criminal commit their crime anyhow.Before bitcoin here was crime and it will be if bitcoin don't exist
Yes before bitcoin criminal activities are happen but now the activities are happen with the help of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is ban in many country like North Korea, Bangladesh etc for  this reason. Bitcoin provide its user an high-level privacy and uninterrupted money transaction facility due to this many people using this to hide their black money. Some other criminal activities like anti money laundering, kidnapping, childprongraphy.etc. Many anti social people using Bitcoin as a fraud to people.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 17, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
Criminals will always use bitcoin just as they use dollars and other currencies to carry out they transactions in the dark market, and bitcoin being decentralized and untraceable is an advantage to them to use it to do most of they illegal deals without trace and enemies of bitcoin are now using such avenue to discredit the credibility of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 03:01:35 PM
Cryptocurrencies can help criminals to some extent. Policies need to first deal with crime and not with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
Crimes would still exist with our without bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies. Fiat is being used for broad daylight crimes. What about ? Most people who try to criticize bitcoin in this respect usually have ulterior motives; they fear most people are being empowered.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 17, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
Well the black market will always look out for an illegal way to carry out they activities, and bitcoin being decentralized is seen as an object to be use to accomplish the illegal deals. Most transactions in the dark market are carried out using bitcoin and other currencies that are hard to be trace to them.
Activity: 46
May 17, 2018, 02:37:01 PM
Not right to directly relate Bitcoin with the criminals. Crime took place with any currency but using Bitcoin for criminal activity is not a good option. As your transaction is easily accessed on blockchain by anyone. you will be traced easily.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
Like every other currencies bitcoin and other altcoins can be used for corruption, terrorism and crime. That is why am of the opinion  that bitcoin should be regulated and taxed so that deviant can be tracked down.
Activity: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
Bitcoin is a tool. And the crime out there that uses bitcoin entirely is one of the people instead of bitcoin. like the money used to buy a bomb, it's not money's fault but the person who bought it. I think like that.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
this is such a heavy way of think
Activity: 52
May 17, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
Well you can't regulate how/for what purpose bitcoin is being used or by whom is being used.
You can't blame bitcoin for it being used by criminals for criminal activity.
Although it is understandable that money trails get criminals caught in many cases but with Bitcoin that's much harder.
Pages:
Jump to: