Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 39. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
I have seen some news with respect to programmers, fear based oppressors, and different lawbreakers utilizing bitcoin for unlawful exchanges.
How the police can discover about these exchanges?
Regardless of whether is difficult to track illicit exchanges, I don't feel that Bitcoin can be a threat to society, since the issue is the general public and its kin. Since the start of the web this is going on ( the awful individuals carrying out wrongdoings) and nobody is ready to shutdown web thus, so in that issues Bitcoin ought to be equal. I think those illicit exchange are one reason a few governments and the media are endeavoring to deteriorate bitcoin, however the issue isn't Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is only the general public
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
It is necessary to be extremely careful because nowadays there are a lot of illegal BTC traders who can deceive you. I am sure that it is necessary to check every trader in order not to face scams.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 06:59:57 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Well, bitcoin is design to be like it. You are right we can't blame people. Now we have a new innovation which is what we want but because of those people who are making illegal movements using bitcoin is a problem that is hard to be settled.
Activity: 120
May 17, 2018, 06:57:28 AM
Bitcoin is not the cause of crime. Like other people have noted, crime has always being since humans. With or without bitcoin, people will be still commit crime.
I think it will be favourable if we look at the bright side of bitcoin too. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency thats is not controlled by anyody, Its safe and secure currency. I belive its the future.
Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
May 17, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Yes, but I so believe that the police do have ways in order to track illegal activities that involves bitcoin as thier medium for payment. We all know that within local bitcoin trading site offer common kyc and this is one of the preliminary measure to help the government on detecting criminals that is using bitcoin.
Activity: 219
May 17, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
Here there is a link between bitcoin and crime. This is an anonymous transaction of buyers and sellers. So criminals can buy and hide their money by buying bitcoins.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 05:39:05 AM
I do not think there is any way to find that transaction and it's so anonymous so no one will know it. This has two sides of benefit and harm. Therefore, the government still can not accept it if it is not publicly transparent. This will lose the character of Bitcoin so no one will participate in it
Activity: 616
May 17, 2018, 05:26:39 AM
the main problem that bitcoin is not accepted in a country because of that, the user of bitcoin that use bitcoin for criminals can't traced, so government is worried if the ciminals will grow up after they legalize the bitcoin, after see this situation i hope that someday it can be tracked where is the transaction happen
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 05:22:01 AM
criminals and bitcoin as if it would be difficult to separate. even every great asset there will be a villain who is always after him.
but it all depends on our own. criminals can steal because of our negligence to keep our own assets .
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
If you participate in bitcoin you should keep your information secure and you should use a two-layer lock to avoid criminals taking advantage of your loopholes to steal your digital money, it will harm. you, reduce your economy
Activity: 95
May 17, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
Criminals are very thirsty bitcoin, they consider bitcoin as big gold pits, they wait for the loopholes to steal bitcoin's security information, but nowadays they have a blockchain technology they will be difficult to achieve. purpose

Criminals are very rampant either in digital or real world but they do consider using Bitcoin for their transactions. Bitcoin is their way in buying illegal stuff since it is anonymous in having a transaction.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
Criminals are very thirsty bitcoin, they consider bitcoin as big gold pits, they wait for the loopholes to steal bitcoin's security information, but nowadays they have a blockchain technology they will be difficult to achieve. purpose
Activity: 135
May 17, 2018, 04:40:27 AM
in the bitcoin forum there are bad people, people who work always open the bitcoin user wallet to scrape up the contents, but the bad guys have become not evil because follow bitcoin because bitcoin gives busyness and gives big advantage for its user ..
Activity: 144
May 17, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
you will no doubt know that more and more advanced technology is also a threat that equals the technology itself, so anyway we live can not avoid the various risks how we react and treat it for others. man is responsible for it all.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 04:09:30 AM
Right, bitcoin isn't a risk, bitcoin is an opportunity, and its still too easy for criminals to utilize without being caught.
Activity: 347
May 17, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

Yes criminals and bitcoin are connected actually I heared also about a news that bitcoin is use for some illegal activities because criminals know that of they use bitcoin for their transaction they cannot be caught.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
May 17, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
For me, yes some criminals want to use bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can transact some currency in an almost anonymous way. In the early days of bitcoin, some people use bitcoin to buy some illegal stuff like drugs and more, that is the main reason why bitcoin become controversial, and some country want to prohibit it. We can’t blame bitcoin’s capability because anonymously transacting your currency is superb right. Also, the primary ability of bitcoin is uncontrollable, decentralized and can anonymously transact your currency.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 03:52:19 AM
I agree, just like guns aren't the problem but I feel like there are monetary reasons why some people hate BTC. But there is the other camp that loves it. It will be a battle for a while I think.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
It's hard to find out especially on computers, many hackers in the world, we do not know which country is doing illegal use of Bitcoin, it's difficult for the police, we just really need to be careful of our websites especially fake account.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 17, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
Hackers, terrorists and criminals are every where associated with different fields - not only with Bitcoin. Just as you can get people using BTC as means of funding terrorism, you can get equally the same number or even people using the USD or any other fiat currency for funding terrorism. I don't buy into such claims against bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies in general. They are all false news to spread FUD.
Bitcoin was created for the purpose of making financial transactions very easy, secured, transparent, and with low costs.
Pages:
Jump to: