Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 43. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 587
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
some criminal use bitcoin as a medium of illegal action. in this regard bitcoin is source of criminality.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
It's not bitcoin than can danger the society,  but the society that might misuse the bitcoins which is very dangerous. If there are a lot of people who misuse bitcoins ore use them for criminality,  it will bode ill for the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
I won’t believe that bitcoin is used by criminals. However, we cannot avoid these situations because there are always things such as good and bad, right and wrong. It is only unfortunate that people have chosen to use it the wrong way. They use this technology to transfer money untraceable, we can't stop criminal from doing illegal way and any technologies could used by them. All criminal activities has been in existence and on the high level before the introduction of Bitcoin.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
May 13, 2018, 08:49:13 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Maybe yes they used bitcoin for money transaction because this is the easy way.many people use bitcoin but we didn't know if they are terrorist or hacker. Much better to improve the safety in bitcoin and also of the investor. We should make our details private for security to ourselves.
Activity: 392
May 13, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
Unfortunately, criminals can always find many ways. Criminals are always present in every time and society, they are using different currencies for their different purposes. The same is true of Bitcoin, which was created to be able to send tokens of a certain value between users without the participation of financial institutions.
indeed bitcoin users are hard to trace, because bitcoin users are not known, so we if you want to know the users bitcoin each other is quite difficult.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 13, 2018, 08:39:44 AM
This is a bad news for the crypto world. We know that crypto is anonymous. But are not users who commit criminality that can be tracked? If the transaction he did with the crypto could not be traced, but the criminal act was traceable and searchable evidence could be found. Their transaction data is only one that can be used as evidence. Is not that something that can also be used as evidence is still a lot? So, I do not think it's worth it if Crypto is cornered on a mistake.
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
For me, criminals can buy and pay in bitcoin because there is a lot of users who do not use their real name instead they use fake names to hide they true identity, criminals can pay in bitcoin because it is easy  to seend money because you do not need file a information about yourself.
Activity: 420
May 13, 2018, 08:29:25 AM
Unfortunately, criminals can always find many ways. Criminals are always present in every time and society, they are using different currencies for their different purposes. The same is true of Bitcoin, which was created to be able to send tokens of a certain value between users without the participation of financial institutions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
It is difficult to argue that the presence of bitcoin has increased illegal transactions, which is why many countries worry because the bitcoin feature is anonymous making it difficult for anyone to track down bitcoin users.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
May 13, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
Yes. There are criminals irrespective of the existence of blockchain technology and bitcoin. So it is wrong to say that bitcoin is promoting criminality.
Activity: 504
May 13, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
Bitcoin can't kill people directly but guns in many parts of the world is considered as a safety tool. All I'm saying is that those anti-bitcoin should know how to distinguish first what really causes the crime to happen.
Activity: 187
May 13, 2018, 03:13:46 AM
Scammers are interested in bitcoin because of its anonymity. Criminal organizations are also involved in money-laundering operations. That's one of the reasons I'm in favor of state recognition. It's bad enough that some people think of it as a Scam or pyramid theory. The laws will greatly help bitcoin become a mainstream!!
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
This is a scare tactic used to dissuade people from owning bitcoin. Most people who own bitcoin are upright people who simply want to invest in blockchain technology.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
May 13, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
Bitcoins have nothing to do with this criminals because it is created as a payment system just like the fiat. Fiat has been used by the bad elements in our society for their illegal activities and now they to turn to bitcoin because it is more profitable and and the transactions are almost anonymous. These are the reasons why some governments are imposing some regulations to prevent their citizens from being victimized by online scams and monitor those people who use bitcoin in money laundering, drug trafficking and in terroristic activities. 
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 13, 2018, 02:04:45 AM
criminals and criminals always never loose with bitcoin and make bitcoin is always bad for its development I think it will not happen if the intention and purpose of investment with bitcoin is good for the future
As long as bitcoin has a value they can always use it as a tool for their illegal transactions.
We are all aware of this, just like fiat or paper money, they can also be use for illegal activities, but regulation will minimize the illegal transaction
using bitcoin.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 01:23:53 AM
criminals and criminals always never loose with bitcoin and make bitcoin is always bad for its development I think it will not happen if the intention and purpose of investment with bitcoin is good for the future
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 12, 2018, 06:35:33 PM
of course the problem is not on blockchain or bitcoin, but in groups or individuals who abuse it, all we can do for crime, all currencies in all countries of the world including dollars can also be used for criminal acts, the problem is the person, not the tool or goods used, we do hear some people using bitcoin for illegal actions like money laundering and drugs, but many positive things we can do with bitcoin and blockchain system
True, what happens is that governments and the media want to play with the emotions of people, they want to scare them, they want that the first thing that comes to mind when people hear about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is about crimes and bad things, and to a certain point they have been successful and that is why the adoption of bitcoin has not been as fast as we had expected.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
May 12, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
every thing that can make money there is a lot of criminals, in the world of the Internet there is a heker, so they are in this bitcoin they are quite easy to steal our assets because in the bitcoin world there is no name of the person responsible if happened something, more so in my country the government does not allow this bitcoin, yes if we lose our assets, we can not take responsibility for it
Yes, in terms of money people doing bad things there us lot's of hackers in the world of internet they steal our asset quitely. In my country the scammers  they use name bitcoin to get money in the people that people is lack of knowledge about in cryptocurrency it is bad thing's they use name bitcoin to get money in a illegal.
Activity: 434
May 12, 2018, 04:52:45 PM

I do believe that bitcoin, along with all other cryptocurrencies, are just tools that are being used for these illegal transactions. I don't blame bitcoin for any of these because all kinds of money can be used to fund any crimes. I think they just make up another reason to ruin our industry but we know better. I hope bitcoin will still prevail despite of these issues.
Activity: 251
May 12, 2018, 04:47:43 PM
During the first two or two and a half years after the appearance of Bitcoin, he was interested almost exclusively in cipher, hackers, cryptoanarchists and network libertarians. Accordingly, the main place of use Bitcoin as a means of payment was the Tor network. It is this network that is the refuge of marginal and criminal cyber-subcultures.
Pages:
Jump to: